People are now ubering instead of calling ambulances

People are now ubering instead of calling ambulances
Statists BTFO

mercurynews.com/2017/12/13/uber-reduces-ambulance-useage-in-major-u-s-cities-study-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly good.

An ambulance ride is so fucking expensive, and 90% of the time you dont actually need one.

I literally did this a few months ago when my gallbladder was blowing up, got to the hospital in 7 minutes for $11.90

Can't wait for Uber EMS

Under r8ed

Free market doing its job

>be american
>get shot
>several critical organs hit
>no more ambulances, ambulances are communism
>call an Uber to save shekels
>bleed to death

Based Free Market fixed it again.

Well, it's cheaper

free market wins

this

Good

Fuck the amber lance

>the point
>your head
You make me embarrased to be a leaf

This. Unless you absolutsly need an ambulance, which should be viewed as a mobile emergency room and not a cab, you're no worse off just getting a ride.

Coming in from an ambulance gives you top priority at hospitals though

how is it statists BTFO when exorbitant ambulance costs are a result of private healthcare?

I mean if your bleeding out on the floor then I'd still call an ambulance, But calling 911 since they could probably do some initial treatment. But if you have a broken ankle or something non-life threatening then why the hell not? It's probably a hell of a lot easier on municipalities too.

free market baby

Don't know if I could do that if I was bleeding and shit tho.

Amberlamps is like $500-1000 for the ride.
They refuse to disclose price in advance, typical jew tricks. Fuck them and doctors who do the same.

Came here to post this. Private ambulance companies when?

I assume there'll be a lawsuit soon enough to put a stop to all this. Can't have people using alternatives.

Hah. If you've got several critical organs hit, then nigger I got news for you.
Save the shekels, the (((emergency room))) wont be able to save you. Make peace with whatever maker you believe in and close your eyes.

Surge pricing may apply

pretty sure (in most US cities at least) a city cab has to take you to a hospital for free in an emergency

I hope no Uber driver is dumb enough to take them because they become liable if the person were to die during the transport.

I forgot that the Uber app tells you if your passenger is injured before you pick them up

>paying thousands of dollars for a ride in a van that goes wee ooo wee ooo wee ooo

good desu

>US healthcare
>""""""private""""""
It's not nationalized (yet) but government intervention drives up the prices bigly.

You should be embarrassed, leafs are an embarrassment.

I fucking love this thread

>pay hundreds of dollars for a ride in the back of an ambulance
>or pay a tenth of that cost for the same thing

Guuuuud

This is why I only go to urgent care places unless it's very fucking bad. They're upfront with pricing, especially if you're paying cash (no insurance). Which makes sense because:

>$125 no insurance
>$50 insurance (urgent care rate) plus paying $20-50/weekly or more for health care

>Surge pricing called racist when an Uberlance on a Saturday night in Chicago costs $10,000

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c

>gets a nasty cut
>"shit, gonna need a couple stitches"
white guy: wraps it in a towel and drives to ER or calls Uber
nigger: calls Ambulance full of EMTs; wails like he's on his deathbed the whole time; makes chimpy shitpost about it on Twitter

That’s good because most people using the ambulance don’t actually need it. I wonder if an uber driver will take a drunk hobo covered in his own shit and piss and haven’t bathed for months to the er though.

EMT here agree 95% of calls are just bullshit you could have walked into the ER or a Patient First, but no Karen you think they'll get to you quicker if we bring you in for your "weird" stomach ache

>mfw uberstreets ill fix the roads for you

Not here, Doc's don't have time for your bullshit if you ain't critical they'll even have you fuck off to a hospital that's far away

We had the opposite problem, people taking ambulances into town because the cabs were so slow, expensive, and liable to try and rape female passengers

Unless you’re unconscious or having a stroke/heart attack you don’t need an ambulance. It actually is a ton cheaper and you don’t take that away from someone who ACTUALLY needs it.

Why do whyppo do crazy shit with their bodies?

Do people actually do that? I can't imagine using an ambulance for anything non life-threatening