What does Sup Forums think about Kumo desu ga, nani ka? and our new spider overlords?

What does Sup Forums think about Kumo desu ga, nani ka? and our new spider overlords?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking a photo of your screen
Why?

well, she reincarnate as a monster, and all the other monsters are basically wild beasts.

Unlike the other monster reincarnation novels where all the monsters have human intelligence for some reason.

Kumo is cute.
I lost interest in the novel when she achieved full taboo

Manga kumo is cute but I like WN kumo better cause she's depicted more as an eldritch abomination than a cute pink spooper

She's only depicted as cute in the manga/LN because that's Kumoko's point of view.
Everyone else sees a frightful abomination from the stuff of nightmares.

Where can I find translations of the LN? I love the manga.

Remember when she's describing herself as a tomoko clone but is actually the number 1 school idol.

I like it. Ariel is my favorite and I would bow down to her as my Overlord.

She doesn't call herself a Tomoko clone for appearance, but for inability to interact. She understood she was an idol at least she makes reference to it at one point, though she didn't see herself as attractive, she just can't into social anything. Though the truth of the matter makes more sense, I mean why would a high god even want to interact with normal humans or use a human level of appearance for a beauty standard? Shiro is just stuck with half of her soul being the memories of a high god that really just wants to be a neet.

That one doesn't even make sense for her appearance, like where the fuck are her sickles? Also the leg to abdomen ratio is retarded.

>like where the fuck are her sickles?
Maybe she lost them at some point in her evolution? I'm pretty sure they stopped being mentioned at some point. Dunno.

>Also the leg to abdomen ratio is retarded
She's just fat.

Story is way too slow, I got it that she's growing, but I got tired of seeing someone grind.

at the very least i think she lost it when she became an arachne

There are mentions of her using a sickle in chapter 200 against the robots.

SHE'S NOT FAT!
thats just the effect of the gluttony skill!

Satiation is where that capped off as Gluttony is a unique and there is already someone with it, and when it levels from Overeating it stops adding body fat and stores everything as energy.

It goes to shit around chapter 100 and only gets interesting again after the apotheosis

did the translator drop it? there haven't been new chapters in like a month, i can't find past 288

I fucking love spiders.

even in spider form that's just because of her fear inducing aura skills

also maou called her a bishoujo and blow had a crush on her

288 is the last thing released
ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr

Author has just been slow on updates. 288 is latest chapter in the raws.
Apparently the Light Novel has been having some significant changes, so that may explain it.

Post Rare Kumokos

now that you mentioned it, is there some source that clarifies those differences? the wn didn't mention anything about egg for instance.

also how far is the ln and it's translation?

Judging by she's become an arachne in the latest novel. I don't think the LN is translated or even uploaded anywhere.

LN has reached the point where Kumo and Ariel save Sophie, and in Shun's timeline, Shun's taboo reached 10.

No translation for it tho. There are some spoiler summaries to explain differences tho. It looks like Kumoko's apotheosis is going to be pushed back, seeing as she's still an arachne.
The egg is actually a reincarnator, who later becomes Shun's dragon, in the LN.

Why is her Arachne form stats ??? when the WN clearly dictated her stats? She wasn't outside of the system at that point did something change in the LN?

Apparently it's because it's treated as an in-universe journal, and the text at the bottom says it's only been seen by a few people.

Haven't read the LN but I'm guessing it's because at that point she usually has her status on autoblock with her ruler skill.

Sup Forums is not one person.

Oh, updates.

What the fuck happened with the sea of monkey corpses? She did not eat them and just leave them there, that goes completely against Kumoko philosophy

She's gonna eat them once she wakes up, cause she gets super hungry after evolving. I think the manga just forgot to point this out this time, but that's how it was after her first evolution.

Pretty sure that she only goes to the middle layer after evolving, they move stuff in the manga/LN