He's right you know

He's right you know.

Why are right wingers so easily manipulated?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/10/03/the-birth-of-the-tea-party-movement-bega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((bankers)))

He's actually wrong. You are all wrong. There is no "anti-migrant" rage, there is anti-subhuman rage and that is entirely caused by your fucking thick cretinous mob - trying to force open borders and tolerance of the intolerable. Only the Left is confused about immigration. I know the fucking difference between a shitbag in a grooming gang, from a cultural group who should never, ever have been allowed to settle here, and a Polish worker who is already a natural part of Europe and has a very similar culture to mine. Fuck you. You've ruined the West, and now we're finally fighting back you're shitting your pants. Too stupid and arrogant to admit you were wrong about everything, and you even support those 'bankers' you claim to hate, because you vote and think how they tell you! You're not the Resistance, not one of the good guys, not on the right side of history, you're a worthless cock holster for the Establishment!

>against Brexit

(((Bankers))) wouldn't have had a lot of people's money without the left lowering the standards for what was to be considered a worthy applicant.
>hurr everyone deserves to own a home
Uh, no they don't. They'll default and take everyone down with them

>Promises not to change countries demographic
>Changes it
"Yeah well you see it was the bankers and the public was manipulated by some rich billionaire, we never promised not to change demographics or anything. That never happened goyim."

There's a lot of truth to what he's saying though. Most Trump and Brexit voters have never seen a migrant, but right wing propaganda outlets like Faux News and Breitbart manipulate them into blaming all the problems on them. Scary similarities to the propaganda campaign against jewish people in 1930s Germany

If we'd never seen a refugee, there wouldn't be a problem, now would there?
kys, Mohammud

>when somebody says "bankers" replace is with "jews"

yeah he's right, this is all a reaction to kikes overplaying their hands again

>well, we blew up the economy. What do we do now, schlomo?
>we make people hate migrants!
>why?
>why not?
Is this how he imagines it went? It sounds like he's describing one of those "1. steal underwear, 2. ???, 3. profit!" schemes.
I mean, shit, after decades of being told migrants are "good for the economy" we're now supposed to believe the rich were actually working to keep them out because _____ ?

Bankers were banking on Cruz or Hillary. Trump won on a small budget. His business had cash flow without no debt and wasn't even interested in borrowing at little to no interest.

>Press-barons
sounds suspiciously like this anti-semite is saying something he shouldnt

Diversity is an unquestionable blessing and anyone who would say otherwise is simply brainwashed by hate propaganda. ;^)

Muzzies, illegals and Section 8 are all assets off the international bankers and the UN.

Obama was bottom bitch to the financial sector.

Don't reply to shills, report and move on.

This++++++++++++++++
Read til it sinks in

THis. The left is indifferent to Rotherham, the Paris attacks, the destruction of Greek islands by mass migration invasion, and the drowning of untold numbers of AFricans in the Med. All they want is to change Europe "for the better"

Because right wingers are retards. Look at pol for example, right wing retards in here disagree with professional historians, scientists, economists, every professional area of science and social-science you can name. They base their beliefs purely on feelings and emotions. Also high prevalence of mental retardations.

>Anti Immigrant rage is the fault of the president

Anyone who says this is an ignorant jack ass who has never been to cities like Los Angeles.

yeah my anger has nothing to do with them raping children, commit much more crime, being 95% on welfare etc

Ive got a better question, why are niggerboys more attracted to different human species instead of their own? Niggerboys dont even like niggerpussy. Wonder why.

>average /pol user

Some nigger said what ? Sage.

Regardless of "bankers" i still wouldn't like Islam or want to have mass migration from Islamic countries.

>Look at pol for example, right wing retards in here disagree with professional historians, scientists, economists, every professional area of science and social-science you can name.
>Disagreeing with Marxists and neoliberals makes you a retard
Fuck off, retard

Sup Forums was against the biggest robbery in human history aka the "bailouts". You know who was for it? Fauxahantus.

Not true at all. There seen everywhere, all the time. They're even paraded on television and made fabricated heros like campos. There's that goon on MTV that boasts about being an illegal. You're out of your mind, dude. Trump read Ann Coulter's book, which had to be independantly researched because of the systematic coverup of the stats. Trump's campaing emboldened many victims like the dad who lost his son to reach out. Some of you guys are way off.

FUCKING THIS. Don't forget to sage this shitty slide thread fellas

Do people not realize that its the muzzies that want to exterminate the jews? Did they not get that memo?

>Most Trump and Brexit voters have never seen a migrant
I don't need to visit Mogadishu to know that I don't want my country to turn into a Somalian colony.

>everyone in the west since birth has been indoctrinated in the belief that diversity is an unquestionable good

But it's actually those that disagree with this view who are the brainwashed ones. ;^)

Nice conspiracy theory you found there OP.

Actually the "bankers" were against Brexit, because THEY actually benefit from globalisation not nationalism.

so many great lines here

>bankers gambled with all our money

WEW LAD, that's not even what happened. Fucking retard.

He's not. The legitimate down-up-struggle articulated by OCCUPY was channeled into a left-right-struggle at the bottom again. This happened under OBAMA, make no mistake.

Fpbp

Simple answer, they're narcissists. Narcissists are INCREDIBLY vulnerable to being played, especially by Master Narcissists like Trump. Their belief that they're always right, and that they're smarter than others when they're often neither makes them the easier marks. It also explains why they're so bitter in their hearts, as they have to blame others for their constant failures. It makes them haters which makes them even MORE susceptible to manipulation.

You ever been to Texas dumbass, even in California millions of Trump voters see not only migrants but illegal migrants daily.

>with all our money

Is this what they teach in Liberal Arts colleges?

>left-wingers love snapchat, instagram, and facebook
>right-wingers hate social media
Who are the narcissists again?

>Being this butt-blasted.

Struck a nerve didn't I?

They didn't gamble anyway, they stole, Obama did nothing

That’s why banks donated more to Hillary and paid her six figures for speeches she didn’t want made public, and also why Obama gave them a trillion dollar bailout and no one went to jail.

Can you imagine being so brain dead you think the people outsourcing, importing indentured sevants, and using all the tax havens were righteous fighters for the little man? The entire media apparatus shilled for Iraq and Libya and Syria, but this time they’ve got it right? Get the fuck out of here.

>Who are the narcissists again?

I want you to without irony, tell me Donald Trump isn't a narcissist. But, you do expose something else.

The ultimate problem here is that so much of this country can't tell the difference between actual conviction and blustery grandstanding. What seemed obvious to some as signs of insecurity and weakness, Trump supporters saw as strength of will. This makes sense considering his biggest fans; teenagers and racists and rednecks and the alt-right are so mired in their own ignorance and insecurity that they can't recognize it in others, and saw in him validation of their own weaknesses. In his tendency to let his insecurities and prejudices allow to him to fall for increasingly ridiculous ideas and obvious scams, they saw themselves. And since they reject the idea that they could be manipulated into acting against their own interests, they refused to consider how easily he could be tricked. Narcissism has a hard time recognizing narcissism. His flaw is the same flaw that led so many people to vote for him in the first place.

You named 3 social media outlets, but look at where you are?

>Racist bitch thinks his opinion matters
sage

You guys do realize the financial crash and bailout happened under GW Bush right?

Wew, talk about being fucking clueless.

so why doesn't the right fix it

Your idea of what their mindset is doesn't matter. Are they wrong or are they right about their beliefs?

>Narcissism has a hard time recognizing narcissism
Ditto. What a useless thing to argue about.

>fall for increasingly ridiculous ideas and obvious scams

You completely failed to name any.

>narcissist
>insecurity

All you have are appeals to emotion. I notice that you completely failed to refute one word President Trump has ever said. You completely failed to challenge a single one of his policies. Or name one crime he has ever committed. Pathetic. That’s because politics is just a popularity contest to you. You hate Trump because Comedy Central told you to hate him. You do not deserve to have the power to vote.

>3 social media outlets, but look at where you are?

This is Sup Forums. The anti-social network.

Sup Forums hates Bush. Bush, Obama, Hillary and even "anti-bank" Fauxohauntus supported the "bailouts". What's your point? Do you even have one?

This is the truth right here

And prey tell, what exactly did Clinton do that absolves her of any scrutiny?

All the people she was in bed with were either Jewish spies on her side who died mysteriously, or, Saudi Princes who got arrested and most of their fortunes taken
Trump is a shoe in I know that:

thetruthserumblog.blogspot co uk/2016/09/not-that-many-degrees-of-separation.html

But what was Hillary doing and how does it all tie in with Trump trying to dismantle the Security services in your country?
Trump is attempting as coup d'etat is he not?

Instead of all the spooks keeping it quiet, should they not release the information?
Was hillary in fact trying to dilute the jewish corporate and banking fraternity with Obama?
Are they in actual fact the real patriots?

I'm kinda done with some of the utter non-sense that get touted around in here and would appreciate answers from non autists and conspiracy nuts

Or...
>People saw liberals for what they are: Manipulative shitheads that dominant group think and push the progressive agenda
>”Liberals”, like Obama and Clinton, commence in more Warhawk behavior than Bush even could dream of with no noticeable difference in the outcomes of our war against extremism. In fact, in some cases we have it room to grow or sponsor it
>Liberals abandon every principle they pretend to stand for to show their true colors of authoritarian and social control
>The ever-blurring line between liberal and GOPe politicians who will fuck you the same way
>A populist presidential candidate who was attacked by every mainstream source, politician and media head, exposing the entire cabal

But yeah, “muhhh racism” and “le alt-right” , whatever keeps you comfy

Yes, surely it is so, just look at all the money Soros and (((bankers))) are poring over the right. Oh wait, thats the left

Hallo Juden!

Capitalism is cheap immigrations best friend. I haven't seen a white guy at a gas station in nearly a year.

I reckon you did strike a nerve. It tends to get on people's nerves when clueless liberal cretins think they're sigmund freud and start blathering on about things that they know nothing about.

Oy vey don’t blame the bankers you anti-Semite.

reminder: banks were forced to lend to People Of Color and other people who really should not have had loans, because not doing so would be racist. these racist banks are, of course, at all other times rapacious profit-seekers trampling on People Of Color, except when it's time to lend to them lel. then they can leave profits on the table. thus the NINJA loan was born.

>austerity
funny how we can't afford nice things when we're transferring our money to brown people.

>anti-migrant rage
I think it's reasonably justified.

>billionaire tax-exile press barons
Their outlets all support more immigration, though.

I am not anti-immigrant, I am anti-immigration. So this brainlet can be safely ignored.

Damn son. A+
Congrats on copy pasta

I just read most of that. They justify "diversity" by saying it makes them more money. Even though it hurts every other aspect of life.

So the left failed to regulate bankers, gave them 1 trillion dollars, didn't get it paid back, let illegal immigrants flow like champagne and then blame conservatives and Trump. K.

I agree with this bong. I'm happy to live around Europeans : Brits, Germans, Italians, Greeks or poles. All different but pretty similar and on the whole good people.

The problem is when you start mixing in subhumans like Africans and the natives of North America. They behave like animals and break down society.

I don't want to work my whole life to build a life and community for it to be ruined in a generation by these animals.

oh shit a+

Inshallah! Bankers caused the Migrant crisis goyim!

>taking the effect and making it the cause

Bankers gambled with our money, and then when it was all lost, they opened our boarders to migrants because they would "double our GDP". Surprise surprise, they bring zero skills and are uneducated, so they just sit around collecting benefits all day, becoming a detriment to the economy. And even when they've been shown to be a detriment, the economists and bureaucrats STILL push for more migrants because fuck it, at least they vote for the right team.

The far-right became revitalized because instead of anyone listening to the concerns of the people within the country that have to pay for these migrants, they told them they were racist and Islamophobic. In fact, if you were to criticize anything that the Globalists were doing, and especially if you had white skin, you 're instantly dismissed as a bigoted racist.

So now they just say fuck it, if those white pussies actually fight back, we'll just paint them as Nazis and terrorists through our media outlets and make sure they get fired from their jobs, banned from their universities, or even jailed for hate speech if they're in the wrong country.

That's the worst, neither did most of us. I only had to go a half hour up the road to my state's Portland to find little somalia in full swing.

Why do leftterd always vote against their economic interest ?

> Tax me more
> Take my things
> Give all my things to some special minority group benefiting me in no way and explicitly damaging my financial standing
> Discriminate me based on my sex and race
> Mah feeling

The banks being jews and being bailed out by other jews in our government, and letting in millions of brown people who do nothing but soak up taxes and rape and murder, are two completely different issues, though they have the same root cause. (jews)

The last time I was this hard was in a thread about necklacing niggers but I think you just did him worse than that

>retarded americunts buy shits they cant afford

it was them all along

140 characters of historical fact!

faggot

I guess it is because we rationalize using facts rather than falling for dishonest MSM talking points to support estrogen-filled libtarded biases like you dumbfucks.

best jobs report in 2 decades - check
best consumer confidence in 4 decades - check
best stock market ever - check
best economy in 44 years - check
4% GDP growth - check (since you fucking libtards are the worlds best economists - when was the last time this happened?)
1/3rd of what Obama spent in his first year - check (a 1/4 if you account for Yellens interest rate hikes right?)
250 billion dollar trade deal with China - check (how did this compare to Obama's deals)
-records fed taxes collected - check

Crazy isn't it - Trump never served a day in a political position and yet he has done more in a year then anyone else since JFK - How is that possible?

How come Hillary or Obama could never get close to this, and they had the support of the MSM and Congress?

Well- at least we all agree hillary or Obama would have never let this happen.

Suck it faggots - 2 Scoops, 2 Genders,2 Sips, 12 Diet Cokes, and 2 Terms

Now that the warzone is safe, can the brown people go the fuck home?

lol

Can you fucking believe what Trump did 2 weeks ago?

not only did he raise the most amount of money ever collected for the RNC while the democrats set new lows, he pulled out of Barry's New York Refugee and Migrant Declaration!

Why does Trump care more about US citizens then illegal migrants?

Enjoy your fake news that has a 6% trust rating . Congratulations you are now considered to be 6% of the most gullible, easily manipulated, and misinformed people in the country. Not to late to move to the EU - you will love it there!

Merry Maga Xmas!

Why cant i just hate migrants? Why is it inconceivable that i dont want to live by backwards barbaric brutes?

you do realize that tweet is completely inaccurate right? oh wait you are actually dumb enough to believe that. OMG - I feel sorry for you, I did not know they had common core in the EU - enjoy your acid baths asshole.

Because diversity is our strength. DUH! Come on user, it's 2017!

SPBP

and slate is a right winged MSM talking piece right? - OMG you are dumb as fuck!

fantastic post

No. No poles, pajeets and pakis in Britain. Enough. Change them to the German, Swiss, French, potato niggers, Finns.

Seriously - Slate is a libtarded piece of estrogen filled biases to take advantage of their dumb as rocks retarded core base.

>(((Banker)))
Thats correct, we had the money and we fucked with it, what are you on about?

You know the difference between the OP and a box of Shit? The box.

This raging homosexual is a failed greek that immigrated to the UK when the socio-democratic party that brought on the Troika was justifiably reduced to a ghost and lost all followers. He is a communist. He proudly supported the current party, which is openly communist. He is literally a nobody that occasionally writes irrelevant articles on the guardian.
The Greek austerity and consequent crisis were brought on by corrupt politicians going back to 1981. Uncontrolled deficit spending, cooking of the books, pensions and private investments in gov't bonds lost in the derivatives and CDS bubble and shady deals with German companies laundering money by bribing politicians (Siemens, rheinmetall).
Just a rough synopsis, can provide more info is interested.

Ironically, deutsche bank is the most exposed, followed by societe generale, with "greek" debt (read, greek debt (bad debt) that was bundled with good (A+ grade debt) which was then used in derivatives transactions. Meanwhile, the German media vilifies Greeks as lazy and incompetent and the average German is none the wiser.

Hey faggot - which one in this pic is you? Sorry you have such loser friends, but at least they respect you.

>right-wingers support big banksters

A higher percentage of Democrats voted for the 2008 bank bailouts

reason.com/archives/2014/10/03/the-birth-of-the-tea-party-movement-bega

But keep believing the "Democrats are the party of the common man" bullshit. Wall Street and the banksters need more Dem shills in office for 2018.

Holy shit I think we just found the future prime minister. Bravo. You are....the leader of the resistance.

Obama was such a fucking mistake, amazing what a little change in management can accomplish

Why did you delete my post?