Rumors going on in Capitol Hill

Rumors are Trump will make a significant big announcement at the end of next week and will fire Mueller on Dec. 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
nypost.com/2015/06/13/preet-bhararas-off-base-strike-at-internet-trolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if he fires Mueller there will be immediate civil war.

Why?

All that will end up with is dead limp wristed lefties

to many people still convinced by fake news
better to let him wrap up on his own and laugh when he finds fuck all nothing

meanwhile another special counsel should be appointed to look into corruption at the FBI and in the DNC and their possible collusion

Gather up, rightwing warriors!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, you were serious?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously? The only people who'd want to start a civil war would be the left, and the last time they planned something like that (Antifas Nov 4, remember?) they totally pussed the fuck out. It won't happen.

So what you're saying is next week the left and right will be still be bitching about each other and claiming it's the end of the world

I doubt it would be an actual war but it will allow dems to cling to the hypothetical things muller could have found "if only Trump (being hitler and all) hadn't stopped him to cover his Russian ties"

muller has squat
let him present it

Good. We've been wanting to kill you faggots for decades

Does this mean all the charges will be thrown out or overturned??

Him and the other guy conducted all the interviews ffs.........how can the charges stand if they're both fired from the investigation for misconduct??

Mueller is /ourguy/. Time to drain the swamp.

I'm starting to think our crazy ideas are more real than we ever imagined. Comey is quoting Nuremburg.

You are, quite literally, retarded. Stop posting here

You'll see.

bye bye Israel

>to many people still convinced by fake news

What a fantastic opportunity to teach them. If it happens it happens. If they want war, oh well, at least property values will be low again.

Posting in a 1 post by this ID thread

What do you think that means?

it will look bad politically
if there is really nothing to hide why fire him
he's not finding shit and every not shit he finds makes liberals look more petty and hysterical

You mean angry Tweets and MAYBE some teens in all black breaking the windows of a Starbucks in Seattle,

Yeah you can’t feign being offended on the battlefield, faggot.

I, for one, welcome the “civil war” culling.

This

If anything, Trump just has t blast over Twitter how the investigation is pretty much a fraud at thius point.

I finally get to put this to use

>if there is really nothing to hide why fire him

We passed that point 6 months ago. This conversation has went on for well over a year, and they have shit to show for it except for charging some Trump associates for unrelated shit.

>he's not finding shit and every not shit he finds makes liberals look more petty and hysterical

Not everyone is content to watch paint dry. We're ready for justice. If people want to fight over it, let's go ahead and get it over with. We need a population cull anyways.

edgy but nonconstructive
what we need is to put a deadline on muller to present his findings
dems must be shown the reality that the charges have been thoroughly investigated and found to be false

I'm not sure who would have that power though

we dont even have to do anything
they will burn down their cities and kill all the wh*Te leftist boomers thinking they were conservatives

>I, for one, welcome the “civil war” culling.

Wanna be neighbors after the great culling? Property will be pretty cheap, and I've always wanted beach front.

Obstruction Of Justice

trump is a disgrace and his name will be synonymous with corruption for millenia

>edgy but nonconstructive
what we need is to put a deadline on muller to present his findings
dems must be shown the reality that the charges have been thoroughly investigated and found to be false

I'm the least edgy person you know. You have somehow convinced yourself this Mueller situation exists in a vacuum. This investigation was created to A) delegitamize a standing president and B) throw shade over two decades of political corruption that will make your head spin. To think we are arguing about this investigation when absolutely nothing else has happened blows my mind. If we need a civil war to kick this shit into high gear then let's get it on. I want my country back.

And I'm a Democrat.

Based Don firing a man before Xmas

Swamp Drained
-Flynn
-Manafort

Swamp to be drained
-Trump Jr.
-Kushner
-Bannon
-Sessions

So, now Trump doesnt like that Mueller is draining the Swamp anymore?!?

Trump had a big campaign staff and his businesses have employees across America. They'll need to build a giant jail for all these people.

Finally

>This investigation was created to A) delegitamize a standing president and B) throw shade over two decades of political corruption that will make your head spin

yup and it's failure to do so is red pilling millions it should be allowed to fully fail in spectacular fashion
calling or civil war never helps either side
democrat or not keep your blood lust in your pants

Fuck off Oliver Willis. I'm sure there's a bear bar in Dupont that would be more than willing to fist you, stop clogging our board. This is the fourth thread you've made on this bs.

There's going to be so much salt

This dude could still probably kick a liberals ass pretty easy desu.

This is a problem because?

Schiff is already starting that narrative.

>Bannon
Dudes been gone for ages

Dude I post on Sup Forums all the time. What part of what I posted is false? These rumors are being reported on the front page of The Hill by a democrat rep.

You’re a loser. Go be a bitch somewhere else.

Yeah sure, Oliver.

Remember kids, get the jews first.
They will be the at the airports.

We need to FIRE Mueller. The democrats will always have influence in case of a political blowback. There’s no way around it.

They charged Flynn about lying on a situation he was innocent and already cleared on.

You know what he lied about? Recalling very specific moments which any person with a busy schedule can mess up on. Why would they question him aggressively about a phone call they already had the transcript to, which they saw no wrongdoing on?

The agent who interviewed him was demoted from the Mueller investigation. Was anti-Trump, pro-Clinton.

The agent pushed the Trump dossier paid for by Hillary to Comey. He influenced Comey from sending Hillary to prison by changing up keywords on his statement.

These people are not playing fair. Whatsoever. Before these revelations I was against firing Mueller but now I’m 100% for it.

Even a top DOJ official and his wife were implicated in this scandal. The wife worked for FusionGPS on Russia related issues. The DOJ official pushed the dossier to the FBI.

Go be a retard somewhere else.

Trump gave Mueller enough rope to fire himself.

No reason to fire Mueller at this point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

MUELLER IS OURGUY FAGGOTS

LOL snowflakes gonna start shit? nah they're gonna cry like babies. buy kleenex stock!

Anything involving Gowdy goes no where. Textbook all talk, no action.

Please let this happen. The streets filled with enraged soyboys, snowflakes and dykes trying to front up like they can actually kick anyone's ass.

I want it to be so

They want him to fire Mueller so bad. It's their only hope of salvaging this disaster -- get Mueller out of the picture, and make it about Trump trying to escape justice.

>Nuremburg references

I think McCabe will show this time.

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Mueller is going public before Tuesday.

This. In the future, investigations like this should always have a deadline. Letting it go on and on appeals to the "where there's smoke there's fire" belief of most people, especially when the media keeps reinforcing that. "If there's nothing there, why would they still be looking? They must be finding clues."

Unfortunately, Mueller has no deadline or limits. And the media has convinced half the country that he's always 5 minutes away from nailing Trump, so Trump can't fire him without looking like Mueller finally caught up to him. He has to let it play out.

He's not going to fire him. Liberals wish he would. They still think Mueller is \their guy\

Schiff is running scared now. He's setting it up so that if anything happens, even a committee ending its own damn investigation, he can say Trump forced it somehow. He wants everyone to think Trump's running them all behind the scenes, so he can push the leaking off on Trump's people: "They must have leaked it to discredit our investigation to shut it down."

BRING IT

McCcabe is testifying before the Intelligence Committee, not Mueller. But I hope you're right on that.

very disappointing that they didnt bait him into completely lying about stuff they already knew the answers to
would have been huge

>they'll make their move when the weather cools
I'm salty enough to call someone with a WH press pass a LARP, but can we acknowledge the fact that this all kicks off tge week it starts snowing on the east coast? Can it finnaly just HAPPEN already?

isnt preet extreme leftist swamp creature?

He's a deep state operative giving a subtle warning that Mueller isn't who they thought he was.

McCabe won't testify because the happening will occur before then.

don't think so. in typical pol fashion he was our guy during the Hillary email investigation and now he's a leftist shill. id say he is total neutral.

they will literally do nothing. maybe there will be some demonstrations outside of trump tower that get met with tear gas and a few burning cars, but 36 hours later all participants will have forgotten who mueller even was or why they were angry about him and the media will be pushing a new angle.

Why do Kekistani LARPers ass blast you identity politics kids so much? Is it because it shows you how ridiculous your LGBRAAP is? Kekistan is indeed cringe. But so is gay rights, feminism, poccies, it's all cringe. Either be an American or gtfo my country. You post him to try and d&c us but it's you he bothers not me because he's you.

Retard strength

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called (((allies)))

yeah rightist rethuglican scum we will f*cking murder you

>We live in a timeline where the former director of the FBI has been trolled and memed so hard he's either naming the jew or saying that he's the jew please don't gas me.
I honestly don't know how to feel anymore.

Nothing will happen, Antifa will do their usual nonsense, some liberal celebrities will craft tweets filled with absolute vitriol towards anymore to the right of Mao Zedong, and everything will reset once the news cycle passes the story through like another gigantic turd emerging from its hemorrhoid-filled anus.

you should start the civil war in the south - they have been wanting to redeem themselves for 150 years (none of them have guns either so you will do fine!).

Which one are you in this pic btw?

If Trump were to fire Mueller, the only thing that would matter is what Congress would do. The left/media would go bonkers calling for impeachment, but they'd have to convince Congress. And a Congress that's dealing with 40+ sex payoff cases coming to light at once and more members dropping out probably isn't going to be impeaching anyone. They're going to be busy.

But he won't fire him.

Good. It is about damn time.

Once Republicans pass their tax reform they could give fuck all about Truck. His purpose will have been served and they'll be quick to get rid of their embarrassment of a yes-man as he is anathema to a Republican future.

Yes.
nypost.com/2015/06/13/preet-bhararas-off-base-strike-at-internet-trolls/
He would shut down Sup Forums if he could.

well people claimed he would release all the shit on weiners laptop which turned out to be false so he never actually turned out to be our guy

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 72 HOURS?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS MONDAY

havent you learned to stop feeling hopeful about these promises yet
if it drops youll know and there would be no need to hype it in advance
if they are hyping up some future date, its because its not happening

Pffft. Have fun marching in front of Chargers.

Or it's the dems spreading these rumors to shield themselves from blowback

Bump

You sound like a kike faggot. Do me a favor, matter of fact do yourself the biggest favor? Gas yourself

Idiots don't know that trump can't fire McCabe, it would come from wray/rosenstein

Wray wouldn't risk his brand new position by firing McCabe for no reason. If the rumors are true, there's dirt on mccabe

Also, trump, wray, and sessions were all together yesterday in quantico

And the left will just burn down their own cities because they're retards, and die.

Who cares?

Mueller is literally rooting through the FBI looking for all the dirt that needs to be covered up forever or destroyed. That is what this investigation actually is, stalling for as long as possible while the secret government types relocate resources and destroy evidence and links to activities.

Excellent news.

>I commend (Department of Justice) for bringing in an independent voice to help bring clarity to this situation," said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Time to die, faggot.

>Rep AdamKinzinger, R-Ill., called Mueller " a well respected and trusted veteran of the FBI" and said "this special counsel appointment is a step in the right direction on getting answers on the many questions we have with Russian meddling in our election and our democracy."

Mueller is a dead man and is not /our/ guy.

Who would even be rebelling? And with what guns?