The rats are scurrying

Let's start guessing which Congressmen are going to resign in disgrace in the next 2 days

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OTwez
twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941699484395896832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived: archive.is/OTwez

>inb4 calling Truepundit fake
twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941699484395896832
They're not the only ones saying it

Please kek let it be Chuck.

So is everybody a rapist now?

I feel like I missed out and should've spent my youth doing way more raping.

Silly leaf wasting his youth not raping, do you not have any viking blood in you.

I feel like it's more of way to get these people who are probably guilty of much worse out of the Swamp relatively unscathed.

>Tick Tock
Getting sick of this bullshit. Remember when info just dropped without warning and there wasnt nothing but attention whores milking it for just a little bit of e-fame? From now on, any time some fucking faggot uses "tick tock", I'm tuning out, I dont give a fuck what it is.

This. They need to rethink their strategy. Hype is no longer carrying the news cycle in the era of fake news. We're all starting to get sick of the constant false happenings.

Right wing media needs to change their gameplan before they hit critical mass of indifference.

If you didnt expect/understand that the end of the year was when the most draining would happen Idk what to say. It's literally happening as we type user

But TICK TOCK though, stay glued to my social media!

Further, this is really short sighted by Hannity and the happeningfags. They get a lot of attention right now because people are willing to hang some trust on them. However, they will quickly go yhe way of Glenn Beck if they cant produce substance.

If they change directions now, and stop making the buildup into the story, then they may not lose as much respect if this turns out to be nothing, just like everything else.

If this does happen at least we know Franken will HAVE to go and not reneg. like the Jew he is.

True Pundit has done a lot of larping themselves, but you're right. They have come through once or twice.

Rosiak is pretty good. Lead the way on Awan so he gets props for that, but he also went soft.

Cernovich is probably just repeating what he's seeing being larped here.

You understand that Hannity and us are trolling "le resistance" with that meme? Notorious fag and Comey butt buddy Ben Wittes used to type "tick tick tick tick" back in the spring and summer when they thought their little coup to take down Trump was working in advance of a "big" story. Every time you faggots get butt hurt over tick tock, just like fake news, understand that it was the libtards and never Trump cucks in the resistance who invented both

The largest draining of a swamp since Dark Cypress in the 1910s.

Digits and there will be a happening

Doesnt matter. Either drop what you have, or gtfo with that mickey mouse bullshit. Hannity is trying to get views by playing their gay game, if he wasnt, he would just cone out with shit he has. Fuck Hannity too, the shit he's supposedly had with his tick tock faggotry has been underwhelming.

Theyre slowly building up to when the massive investigative reports are released retard. These arent stolen emails that will just get dropped. It's a fucking systematic auditing of the deep state via careful, lawful investigation, so as to not fuck it all up. Cant help a concern shill's lack of attention span or comprehension skills much I'm afraid but one day soon you'll see, and feel stupid

ALL THE JEWS IN CONGRESS

MUELLER HAS BEEN INVESTIGATING EVERYTHING SINCE JFK

>Theyre slowly building up
Again, back in the day, there was no s
"slow build up", this shit is marketing to get you to tune in to their shows. Its all bullshit. Theyre gonna slowly build up to a gigantic pile of nothing. But its cool though, hannity gets higher viewers, therefore more money for him and the company.

ok

DIGITS!!!!!!!!

Pelosi!

Bump

Hopefully some actual happening fucking happens.

Schiff, ryan, cummings, and schumer. The salt from amy schumer would be epic.

>Post yfw they are all democrats

Is glenn beck still around? He is patient zero when it comes to TDS.

Your highschool counselor should have recommended it if you showed an affinity for politics or acting.

You would think if it was a majority R's the rumors probably wouldnt be coming from right wing sources

Fingers crossed.

WISH LIST
chuck schumer
barney fag
dianne feinstein
nancy pelosi

>wild guess
No republicans.

I dunno, I'm just letting my wildest guess run around

R's have just as many perverts, but this whole hidden House slush fund practice of paying off staff sounds exactly like something commie leftists would try and then abuse the shit out of

THIS. But fuck hannity especially. He's nobody special. News is a lot more powerful if it isn't hyped.

The reason why it's only dems is because they are cucks and will leave without a fight like Franken.
I would say fuck everyone and stay and call everyone else on their bs.

Barney fag?
Do you mean Barney Frank?
Dude, he's been out of their for something like four years.

I’d be surprised if Schumer was on there. Even if he is a snake, he doesn’t come across as stupid or reckless as the others.

Everyday you faggots say something like this is going to happen and everyday it doesn't.

If nothing happens, dont ever post truepundit on here again. They are wrong more often than they are right.

RIGHT BEFORE THE TAX BILL SO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND JOBS BLESS US EVERY ONE