The Greatest Story EVER Told - New Documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw
youtube.com/channel/UCvAGTGOXpfm-SM7LK6mcI7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am I seeing this picture right? A sandnigger nazi?

Yes

Carful Hansel. Muter Merkel is watching.

>liking hitler
If your idol is an icompetant autist then go ahead

Soon I will watch her hanging from a tree.

Merkel mus weg

Adolf Hitler is the greatest man that Europe has ever produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw

No that would be Charlemagne, Hitler was so inept his own generals tried to kill him and he's the onlu reason why Germany lost against USSR

Charlemanges paladins were homophiles.

How is that relevant

>icompetant autist
An "icompetant autist" doesn't change the political order in an entire continent.

Keiser whilhem ii, louis xvi, alexander ii these names ring a bell ?

All these meme-screenshots are taken from youtube.com/channel/UCvAGTGOXpfm-SM7LK6mcI7g

>Hitler was so inept his own generals tried to kill him
This is an outright lie or ignorance. First they were only 2 generals and 1 colonel. Secondly it was a reactionary coup that had nothing to do with the "ineptness" of Hitler but just a bunch of german nationalists that wanted to install a military junta.

Being gay is not okay.

Charlie wasnt gay though so thats irrelevant and also pro*estant lies

>thought that mudslim or krauts subhumans can conquer Russia

hehehehe

>get btfo in stalingrad
>get btfo in kursk
Both times dont listen to guys who know what theyre talking about :"oh mein got why assasinate im a godsent leader xddd"

Yes. The sandniggers here are larping as nazis.

>allied with chechens, crimean tatars, bosniaks, albanians and other non-white wicked abominations
>le savior of white race xDDDDD

So you mean to tell me that these men are incompetent autists? If not
>Keiser whilhem ii
I admire Willy for his political ideas but if you consider Hitler an incompetent autist than what is Wilhelm?
> louis xvi
You mean XIV? Besides destroying the provincial aristocracy and bankrupting France what did he do? He purged the protestants though.
>alexander ii
Hitler was the Alexander of this age though he got lost in his Gaugamela-Stalingrad.

lost*

>Hitler was the Alexander of this age
>Alexander wasn`t even chauvinist like typical greek
>Hitler muh greater germany
>Germany was found later than USA or Mexico

>llied with chechens, crimean tatars, bosniaks, albanians and other non-white wicked abominations
Wait are you talking about USSR?

Are we unironically going with "le diversity is our strength" now?

>USSR
>chechens are deported, so as crimean tatars, circassians, and other useless people like burlgarians and volga g*rmans

>Are we unironically going with "le diversity is our strength" now?

Well, all your history is full of it, t.Semen Asparuhovich Tsiganov

>Alexander wasn`t even chauvinist like typical greek
There is a reason Greek culture ruled the Middle East for 300 years before the Romans.

True diversity

Louis xvi the one who allowed french revolution to happen changing the political landscape of europe with his ineptness
Willy billy is a drooling retard on the same level as charles ii
I mistook nicolas ii for alexander ii dont know why

>burlgarians
No Bulgarians in the USSR. If you talk about Volga tatars they are Central Asian people that got islamised.

half of your frozen depressing wasteland of a country is of churka origin, Sergei

She a cute

>No Bulgarians in the USSR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

>Volga Germans and seven (non-Slavic) nationalities of the Crimea and the northern Caucasus were deported: the Crimean Tatars, Kalmyks, Chechens, Ingush, Balkars, Karachays, and Meskhetian Turks
>Other minorities evicted from the Black Sea coastal region included Bulgarians, Crimean Greeks, Romanians and Armenians.

>Louis xvi
>charles ii
>Willy billy
All happened because of uncontrollable factors.

I thought it was Ryan Gosling in video thumbnail for a second. I need some sleep.

Oh yes right Moldova Bulgarians. They were already dead because of Holodomor I don't know why Stalin bothered.

Ah yes the uncontrollable factors of people wanting not to starve and peace

stupid tsigan, should i ever mention that they lived in Budjak, which was part of Romania till liberation in 1940

hello achmed
gtfo and go back to your desert tent you goatfucking shitskin

Ally with Islam to humiliate the Jews.

please

No this was an imam of the ss

>get's genocided in his own country by the very same man hitler fought against

that guy right there killed more russians than Hitler could ever dream

>The statistical distribution of famine's victims among the ethnicities closely reflects the ethnic distribution of the rural population of Ukraine[97] Moldavian, Polish, German and Bulgarian population that mostly resided in the rural communities of Ukraine suffered in the same proportion as the rural Ukrainian population
>Дeмoгpaфiчнi нacлiдки гoлoдoмopy 1933 p. в Укpaїнi.

>killed more russians than Hitler could ever dream

Hitler killed more than 600`000 russians, other numbers are nothing but CIA-MI6-Mossad lie

>achmed
Hello Kike.

Shouldnt you be shooting up krokodil and dying from HIV? Russia is pure shit. Go recite songs about winning a war 70 years ago, where your casualties outnumbered your enemies by 5 to 1. You have nothing else to be proud of, mongol.

>more than 600`000 russians
Stalin killed more than 20 million Russians other numbers are nothing but communist apologism and KGB disinformation.

>Russia is pure shit
>Phillipino

>Stalin killed more than 20 million Russians

Gulagillions

>Liberation in 1940
Fucking neck yourself retarded mongol

White guy in philippines. And its still better than russia (mongolia)

Except there is no lying media, fake chimneys and an entire lobby in America dedicated to forcing the Holocaust in your subconsciousness.
>Hitler killed 6 million Jews
>Stalin killed 20 million Russians
Really makes me think.

>retarded mongol
>burglarian

hehehe, well my country wasn`t found by KHAN and it never lost independence

Irish grandpa, ayo hol up

this, I hate this fucking narrative

even wikipedia will tell you around 12 million when you put together Great Purge,dekulakization,forced famines,deportations,collectivization and post war purges. Wikipedia lies of course so its around 20 million.

>deportations

Should i care about chechens and tatars? They are enemies of Russia.

>Great Purge

oh poor neo-trotskyite traitors

>dekulakization

nothing wrong

>forced famines
>forced
>Not forced by stupidity of khokhols

>collectivization

it is the same as dekulakization, yeah it is interesting to write about millions billions and trillions of killed by Stalin, but you`d better read something

>post war purges

like Jewish Antifascist Comitee?

But it was directly ruled by one, Genghis says hi :-)

Dekulakization is typical communist dysgenics. Let's kill the most successful and smart people and give their property to the envious idiots!
>collectivization
Death of Russian rural culture.

>directly ruled

huh, bulgarian education, what is Yarlyk, and i think, it was better, then being ruled by Cumans and then by Ottomans till russian liberation

>the most successful and smart people
>kulaks
>the most smart people

seriously stahp

>KHAN
Show me 1 inscription saying "khan". It's "kanasubigi" with still unknown meaning although there are some theories. He can call himself whatever he likes the important thing is that these people were not mongoloids as proven by anthropology and modern genetics.

>paying tribute isn't being under control
guess Bulgaria wasn't really ottoman control then ;)

Longest twitch.tv donation I've heard in a while.