I believe the election was rigged in favor of Donald Trump...

I believe the election was rigged in favor of Donald Trump, despite the mainstream media pushing for Hillary the entire time. There's no way he should have won. There's not that many racists in the United States. According to polls, under 9% of the US holds antisemitic sentiment - I don't think 10% of the US could have elected a president.

Hillary should have won. Literally everyone wanted her to win. All the negative opinions on her were literally Russian bots and paid shills. Every conspiracy against her was made up on the spot, same year she ran against Trump. I'm 99% sure she was the best candidate and the election was stolen from her. I have a masters degree in gender studies, so I'm aware she lost specifically because she's a woman - the same reason why she lost against Barack Obama.

Well you are an idiot with a meme flag

care to elaborate?

Ah. Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you: THE SHILLS!

Take a bow

>sage

Hang in there user. Hopefully pic related will cheer you up :)

Racism has obviously not been defeated. But that was the word on the street since the 1960s. Hehe.

you gave yourself away with "masters degree in gender studies"

2/10 bait mate. With my help, you could be the best.

>Literally everyone wanted her to win
Literally not.

Dude, it's been a year. Get over it.

Voting Trump had little or none to do with racism you moron.

Listen bud, I know you tried hard, so I’m gonna give you this. And hey, (you) earned it.

Everyone with at least two working brain cells knows this. How do you manipulate the Republitards to vote for someone? Make them believe that you're rigging the election against them. Maybe a bit of that special Russian magic and voila - President Trump.

You put a lot of work into this bait-- I'm sorry it's just not subtle enough

Trump won with over 70% popular vote in reality. They tried to steal it like they did in Alabama, but MI stopped it. The shear size of his rallies was a good sign of the time.

>Being this pathetic

Thanks shareblue. Wise herb in options

>I have a masters degree in gender studies
top kek, nice job OP.

I'm not going to read your retarded yammering but I sorta agree with you.
I think the election was already going to be rigged in Hillary's favour, and forces within the government already knew this. So they went about rigging it for Trump.
There are ongoing investigatings into all the corruption. We don't get to hear about it because the full extent of the shit the US has been pulling over the past decades would cause wars to break out. We'll see some shit, possibly starting in 2018 and the rest will be done covertly. Trump is draining the swamp

The only difference between a racist american and one that isn't, is experience.

It's already been a year, retard.

It takes most people a few seconds to realize that there is only two genders. It takes six years of school and over $200,000 in student debt to learn that there isn't.

>gender studies
>meme flag
>muh patriarchy
>muh racists
gr7 b7 m7 7/8

>trump has spent more time hanging with minorities than you ever will
he's a businessman, he don't care what color your skin is as long as your money is green

I agree, when you see that there are intelligent and good blacks, and that there are stupid and evil whites, you stop discriminating based on color.

>inb4, meme flat

It's a numbers game, over half of blacks are clinically retarded whereas only about 2% of whites. You can't rationalize your way out of basic genetics. If blacks had the same demographics as whites, Africa would be a paradise.

Being a Bong, I don't have a dog in this fight. But I remember watching Trump rallies on youtube where he filled stadiums with over 20,000 in attendance and over 250,000 people watching live.
Hillary Clinton couldn't fill a high-school gym, and would have 3,000 youtube viewers.
Nobody gave a flying fuck about Hillary. People either loved Trump or hated Trump; but nobody loved Hillary.

>I have a masters degree in gender studies

thanks for all the replies, my fellow non whites

The 3rd Trump rigged election thread today. I wonder why this is? Could it be the Russia bullshit has been and still being unfolded as a farce and shown that the DNC colluded with factions of the intelligence agency to undermine the election? I'm probably just making shit up is all.

> I have a masters degree in gender studies
Weak larp

I'm gonna need a link