>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/
legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/
youtu.be/fL-HHMkZDJg
claritycampaigns.com/names/
twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/942103082330189825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Dems are preparing for Mueller getting fired
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/

legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/

Joy Reid Guest: Fox News Hosts Should be “Fired” for Criticizing Mueller
youtu.be/fL-HHMkZDJg

AWOO

Is Colt/Colton the whitest name there is?

claritycampaigns.com/names/

More faithful than the new Star Wars movie

First bill under @realDonaldTrump not about the wall, not about anchor babies, not about chain migration of entire Somali villages to Minneapolis, but ... TAX CUTS. This is Bush Redux.

Fair point

REMINDER: Periodic re-immunization against psyops are necessary for a healthy board!

creamy milky thighs.

/Colton/s get in here
truly the master name

We'll see. If Trump was going to fire this cocksucker he would have done it immediately after appointment not let him run around for 7 months.

Hope they get violent.

adolph, steve, mike, hans, adam. shit like that

It's worrying; Schutte needed to find serious voter fraud and didn't get enough in his Detroit investigations. He hasn't really done much the last few years to hang his hat on, while Whitmer ran the state senate before fucking off to be a mom and then she took over in Ingham last year after the prosecution/prostitution scandal. People like her and unless something major happens we're likely in the hands of a woman for 4 years.

lonely cunt hasn't killed herself? what the fuck is she waiting for

>fakes

>Joy Reid Guest: Fox News Hosts Should be “Fired” for Criticizing Mueller
Just REEEEEEEEEEEEEing at this point, hilarious.
>MUELLER DINDU NOFFIN WRONG

>adolph
Hold on a sec

>Coin slot!

Ayyy.
The wall money is in a different bill. That dumb skeleton needs to die.

Shit, fucking new threads. Posting again since I didn't realize and I was having a nice conversation.

>Where do the kids go when they study?
>City.
>Where do the kids go when they want to get a degree?
>City.
>Hospital, markets, finding a wife that got used to the city life.
Where do farm boys stay when they grew up on the farm helping out Papa their whole life!? Not the god damned city I can tell you that. Farm boys don't tend to go get some Gender Studies degree from Dr. Goldberg Shekelstein from some Marxist Indoctrination camp - er I mean University. They tend to stick around and slowly take the business over as their parents grow older, weaker, and yes, more senile until they pass away. Hell I know a lot of farm boys who simply started up a business around town. One owns a plumbing business, one owns an electrician business, others again stayed and took over the farm. Which is why the death taxes are shit and should be totally eradicated, but that's another discussion.

go take a look at reddit right now, the shareblue officers are leading the troops to civil war 2.0

Regardless if Trump fires Mueller, or Mueller serves up a nothingburger, or if Rosenstein quietly shuts Mueller down, or worst if Mueller outright exonerates Trump, we're in for a shitstorm from the left.
Nothing short of their fantasy of Trump being hauled away in handcuffs will appease them now. The MSM has them whipped into a frenzy. Anything less will be unacceptable to them

Each passing day Mueller's ship is burning down. Why in the blue fuck would Trump get rid of him? Just give him more matches.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Kill yourself you baron womb bitch, I want relief.

Reminder that Trump will never be impeached for sexual assualt allegations as he is too alpha and doesn't hold himself to the same retarted standards of the left when it comes to respecting women

Maybe. I see the usual places shilling for it, usually this stuff is coordinated if happening at the same time

space niggers REEEEEEEEEEE

Except for Adolph, those are very generic names that are frequently used by negroes. Adam is a kike name.

>thigh posters
I love you guys

What's your desktop background image /ptg/ ?!

>pic related

>muh wall is everything I care about even when it's currently more important to get more seats in the Senate to actually fund it

Honestly thought it'd be worse

HOLY FUCK, DID THIS WHIGGER JUST BTFO OUR CHEETO PREZ ON HIS LATEST RECORD, /ptg/

DONALD WILL NEVER RECOVER AFTER THIS...YOU FAGGOTS MAY AS WELL GIVE UP HOPE FOR 2020

Just a reminder folks.

Trump knows there is nothing for Mueller to find, so he needs to let Mueller burn all the good will he had among other fucking RINO's

Things must happen in their own due time

Reminds me of that freakonomics story about the kids called Winner and Loser essentially becoming the opposite of their names.

There's an agricultural high school near Oak Lawn, IL. It's in a suburb of Chicago. They have horses and cattle and chickens and shit too

DINO'D

This. I want so badly to see the Left escalate things so we can work with the authorities to BTFO them eternally and then reunification and progression can actually take place. All commies must die.

fuck off we incels deserve better

52% have a gun, smart guys

INB4
> extraterrestial life with FTL travel exists and there are explorers/researchers regularly coming by Earth
> they're just veterinaries and biologists, Earth is too much of a shithole for anyone else to come by
> thousands of years pass
> suddenly, (((a macroparasite))) from the terran livestock comes to power and begins to bring less evolved creatures from backwater parts on Earth into west
> environment in west becomes nigh uninhabitable due to infrastructures being impossible to build and maintain and human livestock being surrounded by hostile lesser human livestock
> suddenly extraterrestial life called the Ar'ga announces their presence and offers human livestock an out
> if human livestock allows themselves to be brought to their homeworld, they will be given food and shelter and an environment where they can learn to provide for themselves
> humans abandon earth and leave it for niggers to inherit
> eventually, exact same thing happens again, turns out (((macroparasite))) from terran livestock known as Jews was merely granted the intellectual tools to come to power by an extraterrestial macroparasite with the express intent to make the earth uninhabitable to persuade humans to their homeworld
> this is to demographically replace the rest of the Ar'ga on their homeworld and make the planet uninhabitable
> humans are hampered in their development but take over positions of power on Ar'ga's homeworld
> Ar'ga's homeworld becomes uninhabitable due to infrastructures being impossible to maintain and indigenous species being surrounded by hostile humans
> suddenly, a different species called the Jrrrgho from a different planet announces their presence and offers alien indigenous species an out, if they come with them, they will be given food and shelter...

(1/2)

Defend this

> remaining Ar'ga follow Jrrrgho to their homeworld and leave their own homeworld to be inhabited by humans
> eventually, exact same thing happens again, turns out a macroparasite among the Jrrrgho merely equipped a macroparasite among the Ar'ga with the intellectual tools to seize and hold power on their homeworld, in order to slowly make the Ar'ga homeworld uninhabitable for the Ar'ga themselves
> Ar'ga use opportunities given to them and spread and occupy more and more positions of power within Jrrgho homeworld
> Jrrrgho homeworld eventually find themselves surrounded by foreigners and Jrrrgho homeworld becomes uninhabitable to them
> suddenly, a different alien species from a different planet called the Zah amn announce their presence
> the same shit happens again and again and is one long several million year long chain of macroparasites from within the livestock of intelligent life forms targeting macroparasites from other worlds to bring in lesser populations to subvert and replace the surrounding populations of their respective homeworlds

I don't think smart people admit to having guns desu

How can Trump even compete

This was the best one.

user will be impeached any day now for not posting enough anime

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP TO CAMPAIGN AND FUNDRAISE VIGOROUSLY IN 2018; ACUTELY FOCUSED ON SENATE RACES IN MISSOURI (JOSH HAWLEY), FLORIDA (RICK SCOTT), AND MAINE (PAUL LEPAGE)

PLANS TO TEAM UP WITH MITCH MCCONNELL; PLANS TO REJECT ANY CANDIDATE BACKED BY STEVE BANNON - WASHINGTON POST

doesn't really matter to me to be honest
I'll be in the eternal hellhole that is SE Michigan for the forseeable future

>phone wallpaper

twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/942103082330189825

You have made this exact same typo before. Your shilling license is revoked until you go look up "barren" in a dictionary.

hahahahahahaha thats the single most funny (((honest))) tweet of 2017. shes right too. the reality is, she doesn't want to fund sub-human immigrants that are happy because no matter how bad they fuck things up, its still better than the shithole that is their ancestral homeland.

REMINDER,new blackest name

She deserves to be miserable, she had all the time in the world to find a husband, instead she opted to coal burn and not even had the idea to adopt a white child who could use a good home. If she wants to be alone and miserable, then that is her choice.

I love my President

Topkek what

>hans is a nigger name

Good if true. Fuck Manchin, Tester and Heidkamp too while you're at it.

>historically unpopular president
When do we start to kill the commies?

Steve should learn to work with people for a little bit before simply waiting for them to die out. This revolutionary bullshit is only going to end up with him and his ideas being thrown into the trashbin of history

I suppose I would be mildly upset if the AL Moore thing didn't turn into such a clusterfuck.
Trump just needs solid R votes right now.

stop wielding lightsabers

:DDD

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES
>T'quila
I have met more than one

horseshit

>little Russian girls will never flip you off

good

It is indeed a fair point. Unfortunately that’s what was possible to achieve with this congress in the first year.

And Trump is surrounded by generals

Fucking kek, nice

Post more stupid made up blak names they're so funny

Stop sexually assaulting aliens

>angry asuka

Benis si vary smart, benis love collage grils

Let them come.

I'm sorry brother, school or work trapping you?

Trump tried too hard to make friends with them doing rallies in ND and WV. It's time to straight out make them pick a side and if they won't be with him it's time to attack hard. Or put forward enough legislation for them to sign and make the left go after them.

Good, fuck off Bannon, and take your garbage merch with you.

>hurr durr you didn't specifically address one in a list even though your assessment of adolph was exactly the same

I mean, I don't disagree with her but there's only so much he can do with a ridiculously obstructionist Senate.

>PLANS TO TEAM UP WITH MITCH MCCONNELL; PLANS TO REJECT ANY CANDIDATE BACKED BY STEVE BANNON
Honestly, he has no other option, not after what happened in Alabama.
>inb4 people start REEEing about working with McConnell

there is a reason he was fired

Just as Dilbert Man proposed. Whatever happens, I just hope that it's an honest to goodness happening.

Well, they need to get the vote out for sure.

Will not backfire desu, 0% chance Dems weren't going to use "Fuke Drumpf" as their platform in 2018, just as they did in 2017

That's when you realized you just found 18 people who don't exist but voted anyway.

McConnel knows how to play the game and mercilessly crushed Bannon in a solid red state.
Trump only likes winners.

> PLANS TO REJECT ANY CANDIDATE BACKED BY STEVE BANNON
Good! Also: who misses Mooch?

And gain, Bannon has a poor track record and plummeted Tea Party candidates into the ground years ago.

>Steve should learn to work with people
His ego won't let him. He wants to be the top dog, no matter how many allies he has to step on the neck.

Just go look around, the "we riot in the streets if Mueller doesn't arrest Trump" thing is really being pushed out by media matters and shareblue all over the usual commie holes of the internet