Only nigger in south korea

>only nigger in south korea
>he chimps out

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDArbaIm3us
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but all those women were getting turned on, he expressed more masculinity than all the males in south korea combined could express.

I agree, south korean males are beta as fuck

Why aren't the Korean men removing him from the bus or something. They don't tolerate this shit in China.

>Asian American in Taiwan
>gets angry at the bus driver and only speaks English to him

youtube.com/watch?v=tDArbaIm3us

Post more rap videos please.
I want to enrich myself with more Black culture.

>YOU SEE DEEZ ROCKS?
>YOU SEE DEEZ ROOOOCKS?

Why do I feel like a bus full of "starving" North Koreans would have found the strength to throw his black ass under the bus.

Note to self:
>dress like a faggot, act like a baboon, and slap around the next grandma with glasses i can find in an overfilled bus full of people who are pissed off and tired enough from working all day long anyway and who can't be arsed to have any of my shit now to get laid
Thanks, leaf!

>only nigger in south korea
There are 30,000 US troops in South Korea.

north korea is one of the only kike free countries left.

some of the low IQ ones yeah, but most of them have the ability to see a week into the future and realize a nigger won't stick around to raise a kid and/or will beat/rape/murder them so as far as reproductive quality monkeys have? 0

No wonder why, when they get to the states, it seems like the first thing they acquire is a gun.

If it happened in NK, he'd be put to death right there and then.

"I'm in your muthafuckin grill nigga".

That line gets me every time.

Amusing

Why don't the Koreans do anything about it?

They would have beaten the shit out of him in China; I thought Korean people were tough.

>bus full of asians
>nobody knows karate

They've already learned too much diversity and tolerance from you fuckheads

>Koreans
>tolerant

... no?

All the Koreans with testicles became rooftop Koreans

Because, Mr Nigger Country, only in barbaric societies is escalation of violence the norm. Did you see anyone getting killed or hurt? Eventually the police would have deported the nigger, and things would be solved peacefully and properly. I know its hard to imagine such solutions in your nigger and latino invested society.

says philippines

Korea needs more based Koreans:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU

Im a white guy dumb shit. Here to colonize the pussy

defending a granny isn't escalation of violence. the nigger was already being violent, and there was an almost 0% chance of him getting in any trouble with the law, let alone deported. They should've beaten the shit through him.

>implying they want to sleep with animals

>an Argentinian in the Philippines

Your country is 50% white, 50% fat and you spread sjwism and feminism. Just die already

Seems I touched a nerve, nigger. :^)

thought for sure I was going to see an old fashion lynching... very dissapointed in these eldery koreans, maybe bc they were so old and that monkey was so crazy? It's really weird being in situation with insane person like that actually.

Former boxer here. I always find it funny that people get intimidated by blacks when they do this. There gamemisnthat they get in your face and super aggressive and try to intimidate you. If you actually fight back you find that most of these chumps have no idea what the fuck to do. I’ve intervened in similar situations on the street and every time the nigger through wild and weak punches, it was laughable.

Shouldn't you be posting on /gif/?

Is South Korea a better country considering this dindu's presence? Isn't diversity a strength?

>be dating some chick
>she goes on a cruise
>she says she met a Korean couple
>mfw she tells me they don't have sex and the guy has to rely on a sex doll for sex and they're both completely fine with it

The Korean guy said Hispanics were the ones doing the rioting?

BWING IT, U GOOK!

were they old as shit?