Is every Jew working together?

Is every Jew working together?

How do they all communicate and plan their schemes? Is it possible to infiltrate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/oliver/js08.html
youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THEY LIVE

there's not many of them

no there all fighting each other

something like 15 million by my count

a pretty impressive conspiracy if they're all in on it

Take the meme flags off, so you don't seem like salty mudslimes.

They use rabbinet
it's ancient old form of internet.

>It is entirely possible, therefore, that a species could have been formed by biological selection that automatically preys on our species as instinctively as wolves prey on caribou, although, of course, with much greater cunning and versatility.
heretical.com/oliver/js08.html

jews are one person cloned

Read Jewish media. By that I mean media produced by Jews for other Jews. You will gain huge insight into their psychology.

The answer to your question is that the initial moral heuristic the Jews resort to is the question "is it good for the Jews?" In all situations, Jews ask themselves this question. Is it good for the Jews? So there is no need for hive mind or anything. They just naturally know that some things are good for the Jews and others are not. Multiculturalism is good for the Jews. Nationalism is bad for the Jews. The main difference between "right wing" Jews like been Shapiro and "left wing Jews" like most of the rest, is that when asking this question, the right wing Jews prioritize Israel over the diaspora and left wing Jews prioritize the diaspora over Israel. When you understand this, the apparent contradiction between them is resolved. Both are always looking out for Jewish interests, but in different ways. So right wing Jews like Ben Shapiro will try to persuade the got nation to divert it's resources to support Israel, while the left wing Jews will try to protect the diaspora by destroying the traditional society of the host nation. It is a case of two different hands of the same Jewish body.

are whites different?

Owen shrowyer front left... wtf I knew Jones was ZOG

Yes, why else would we allow turds into our country and let them take our resources when we would even have the power to eradicate them all and replace them by whites instead?

because you're less intelligent and easily manipulated by Jews?

>Is every Jew working together?

No just the ones that matter.

Get your thoughts straight, nuggah
1. You said whites are just like the jews and ask themselves "is this good for our group?"
2. I said no and showed you that this isn't the case
3. You say "but jews are smarter"
Wtf? How retarded are you? I hope you're not really this retarded otherwise your only hope would be wealthy parents.

youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI

watch it!

>How do they all communicate and plan their schemes?
it's almost as if they have a secret code that is forbidden to teach to goyim

that doesnt sound like it would last very long

2 problems.

1. They never communicate electronically only p2p. "Messenger Rabbis" travel 3-4 days every single week to different synagogues were they plan their evil.
2. They only communicate in Hebrew

And as edward said the only language exempt from NSA spying is Hebrew.

They talk about their plans openly and then collectively attack anyone who criticizes them while claiming they're being attacked. Get up to speed.

>there all fighting each other
Maybe so, but they are collectively fighting all goy.

Did John Oliver say that?