Black Male here. AMA

What do you want to know?

Why you made this fucking stupid thread

fpbp

A sage for (you)

What's it like making a white girl cum for real?

gb2 /cuck/

Because I was bored and dont have work for a couple hours.

I've had sex with two white girls in my lifetime. One squirted and the other came two times. Feels good man but I dont really care for sex.

I can't count how many times I've rejected black women. At school, work, bars, clubs, malls. I can understand why black men don't want to fuck their own women.

reminder. Jews aren't white. Jews are the slave owners.

Do you have a college education?

Is that you in the pic OP? Where can I cop those shades?

Is it true that you’re afraid of magicians and swimming?

I wish I could fuck a Jewess

I'm a little over a year from getting my BA

are stereotypes real? You know what they say about black men

how come black men dont even want to date black woman??

jew detected

How do you feel whenever someone claims blacks are subhuman?

How you doin'?

I cant swim but I have gyno so I avoid the pool and beach anyway because then I'll take my shirt off. The black community is very religious in general so we dont take kindly to any supposed magic. Me in particular? I know it doesn't exist so I have zero interest in magic.

Is your name Tyrone?

What is it in?

Also, what is it with blacks and the inability to swim in water? When I joined the navy, the majority of those that failed the dive and swim test in boot camp were blacks. Not only that, but whenever I go to the beach, I rarely see a black person; it's usually one or two at the most. I've never seen more than that. Is there something deeply ingrained that most of us don't know about?

Will you be my friend? I've always wanted a black friend but they seem to know something's just a little bit off about me. Would you give me a chance?

I've gotten compliments about the size of my dick. I'm no Lex Steele though.

Cant speak for others but personally I wouldn't mind a black girl. It's just they dont want me(until they see me with a white girl) or we have nothing in common.

It hurts for about a second until I realize I dont and have no reason to give a shit about their opinion.

I'm good. Thanks.

are you really all criminals, idiots and drug users?

Whats it like to have retardation level IQ?

Same,
Black 23yo male from Chicago.
I'll offer support (just not for my kids).

>I've gotten compliments about the size of my dick. I'm no Lex Steele though.
thats not what I meant

Why don't black people know how standing in line works?

>just not for my kids

Who was ultimately responsible for letting the dogs out?

Okay, I have a few questions

-Do you think hip hop/black culture is dangerous to people? There are sexist/misogynistic/materialist subjects that are closely related to violence and rape among those within the culture.

-As the media attempts to heavily criticize films for whitewashing, do you believe blackwashing is just as controversial?

-Do your pants sag? I cant stand that, do most blacks not realize they can be seen with more dignity if they didn't do that?

Grape soda vs orange soda?

Which is better?

No.

Communications(actual human communications, not media stuff). Yeah I know its not a fancy STEM degree.

There's probably a sociological reason for why blacks avoid the pool but I'm too lazy to search for it. My family just didn't like going to the pool alot. My dad can swim though but he's a Marine.

Yes.

Are black people aware of the fact that they are generally more racist toward white people than white people are towards blacks?
Or do they not realise that the way they talk about us among themselves would be frowned upon if it was the reverse?

Are you one of those sassy niggers like the one in the Jackie Chan movies, or are you the type that deals drugs?

No. My immediate family and I are doing pretty good.

I wouldn't know.

Is this a thing?

Orange, stopped drinking soda tho, shit fucks you up.

Thank you! I wish you all the best in your future career. STEM is kind of a meme. If you're talented you'll be comfy, but looking back at my high school class, the people making north of 200 went into things like marketing and communications and got MBA's early and climbed the corporate ladder aggressively.

-Do you think hip hop/black culture is dangerous to people? There are sexist/misogynistic/materialist subjects that are closely related to violence and rape among those within the culture.

>>Everything is dangerous if you are stupid, I like drill rap, but I don't believe in violence.

-Do your pants sag? I cant stand that, do most blacks not realize they can be seen with more dignity if they didn't do that?

>> No, it's uncomfortable and ugly... most blacks don't care about dignity (can't say I blame them).

kfc or popeye

Yes but blacks don't have the history to back up the words, so it's just viewed as BS.

>-Do you think hip hop/black culture is dangerous to people? There are sexist/misogynistic/materialist subjects that are closely related to violence and rape among those within the culture.

I like hip hop and I consider black culture to be that stuff you read about during Black History Month. Hoodrat culture is dangerous. I think Hip Hop does the most damage to impressionable black youth who dont know any better and think everything they see and hear is real.

>-As the media attempts to heavily criticize films for whitewashing, do you believe blackwashing is just as controversial?

My opinion? I dont think its a big deal. I know it's not what you want to hear but one of the thousands of white roles going to a minority isn't a problem to me. Like 2 black people out of everyone was cast in the Thor films?

>-Do your pants sag? I cant stand that, do most blacks not realize they can be seen with more dignity if they didn't do that?

They sit very slightly below my waist but I think thats the norm. My butt doesn't show at all. I dont like sagging and think kt should have stayed in the 90s

Orange

I think every race talks about each other in private. African Americans generally dont have their power to impose their racism on the masses like whites do so I think that's why AAs see their racism as less malicious. I'll admit when I'm with my Mexican friend we poke fun at white people but it's all in good fun, we dont have secret plots to kill all whites.

What I want to know is why aren't you telling your kind (that are involved with the NBPP) to get a real job instead of bitching about every white person (who has to bust their ass to pay for the endless welfare and shit).

I'm consider myself to be like Finn from Star Wars.

KFC

The thing you must learn in this life is that you have to do you. If I focused on what other people did, I wouldn't achieve the things I want in life. Nothing I say or do will change someone else, they have to make the decision themselves.

>they have to make the decision themselves.

Different user here with a follow up; what do you think about the increasing agitation and rise of pro-white groups in society by the SJW left? Do you think there's a practical reason that members of the black demographic speak out about the left overstepping on your behalf?

Not that user, but I think whites will always hate/kill themselves as a group (idk why), but look at the romans/germanics, the many wars the germanic tribes fought against one another, look at the US civil war, WW1/WW2, US war of independence; blacks are just another catalyst for white on white violence.

>what do you think about the increasing agitation and rise of pro-white groups in society by the SJW left?

It's all a shitshow. All I hope is that one of these nuts dont end up kicking off another Civil War. I however dont think the idea that society should be more inclusive is inherently anti-white.

>Do you think there's a practical reason that members of the black demographic speak out about the left overstepping on your behalf?

I haven't looked too much into this topic. So I unfortunately wouldn't be able to answer this question sorry.

I'm gonna head to the store real quick. If this thread is still up, I'll answer more questions.

Was Blade one of your idols growing up?

le reddit tier nonsense

cancer

> I however dont think the idea that society should be more inclusive is inherently anti-white
I don't either, but that really hinges on what we both define as "more inclusive". We're at the point now where there are white people being asked to give up homes and resources to non-whites on the basis that they're non-whites. That seems wildly excessive to me.

I guess I think we can coexist without stomping on each others toes, but that's going to be a minority opinion here on Sup Forums. I also understand that once toes get stomped enough, then the knives and guns come out and people may be forced into sides.

What do you think of our lord and saviour Adolf Hitler?