First image from set of Amazons LOTR series

>First image from set of Amazons LOTR series

OH NO NO NO NO ......

Other urls found in this thread:

theonering.net/torwp/2017/11/15/104426-in-historic-move-christopher-tolkien-resigns-as-director-of-tolkien-estate/
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLACKED

it was only a matter of time. don't act like you're surprised. they are destroying everything we hold dear and there isn't a damn thing that is going to stop them short of a long overdue genocide. the only question that remains is, how far will you let them continue to push until you say enough is enough?

What did you expect? We wuz everyfing mayne.

That orc looks badass

Whatever, we will always have the movie trilogy, and that is all that matters.

I heard one of the cast members is also apart of the New Black Panther Party. Can't remember who though.

make sure this shit fucking tanks please

lol Fucking niggers ruin everything.

they have apes in lord of the rings?

T-THANKS AMERICA FOR POLLUTING AND RUINING YET ANOTHER BRITISH INSTITUTION.
KEEP YOUR MUTT HANDS OFF OF LOTR.

The uruk-hai seems so real!

HAHAHA they can't help themselves

their jubris will be their downfall

You realize the Tolkien estate still owns everything LOTR right? They had to okay that.

Elrond T. Jackson, Jr.

Nothing is sacred any more, what do they have for elevenses, fried chicken?

Hurry up and get Your country to become antisemitic like France so we can solve the REAL problem behind

That's a screenshot from the shadow of war first trailer.

For people who doesn't realize it, this is just a Game of thrones scene with skin color changed. Anyway i think it will be WE WUZ LORD OF THE KANGZ

Fake, thats baranor from the Shadow of War game.

Smeagol will be the only white male
Screencap this

KEK HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>(((Smeagol)))

WE

OP's image is a screenshot from the video game "Middle Earth: Shadow of War".

WUZ

No it isnt mouse

>slowpoke

theonering.net/torwp/2017/11/15/104426-in-historic-move-christopher-tolkien-resigns-as-director-of-tolkien-estate/

He should have a big fucking hook nose too.

Better then what you bongs are doing to your own history ffs.

DONT WATCH IT.

This is from the Warner bros. Game...
You people really are stupid to believe Shit like that without even researching it, well i’m Not enthusiastic about the shit they’ll produce anyways though so whatever

this. vote with your feet, guys

ORKZ

>Survive in the trenches of ww1, write one of the greatest fictions of all time.

To only get blacked by the jews of america for "diversity"

t. Mouse

Wouldn't be a LotR without orcs, eh?

IS THIS FUCKING REAL
WE FUCKING CALLED IT
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.

>pic related: t. elf
lol these hollywood kikes

'N

SHIEEEEEEEET

Wuz

google says it's from shadow of war

Pic related, the new Frodo

Glad someone mentioned it, the autists just started screeching instead of looking it up.

Wat u gon do white boi?

>This thread

its what happens when sauron dies OP. orcs turn into black people without the worlds source of magic (sauron). didnt you read the books ?

This. Fucking cringy autists on pol getting triggered over pictures with no context.

>implying we play gaymes or watch the streaming jew

kys

It's from the game, you fucking children.

But I expect something similar happening to the series, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Seems accurate desu.

Remember you can replace any white character with niggers, but people lose their minds if you cast a white as Aladdin or whatever.

they were kings and britain citizens, why not gondorian peasants, eh? but history will prove them wrong

If there are black elves I will be fucking angry.

i found the poster LOTR series

>implying i watch or play anything made after 2013

You mean drows?

fake news mutt

This is a screenshot from a trailer for Shadow of War.

WE WUZ HOBBITS N SHIT NIGGUHHH

kek

>shitposting with a controller
shit meme, do better next time faggot

>mfw tom bombadil is finally on film...and is cast as a nigger

Which is exactly why I stopped following this shit, they actively want to ruin everything, so I'm not going to give any of this shit attention or shekels

>muh America
It's the entire anglosphere you fucker. I'm sick and tired of reading British historians that are openly communistic and anti-European. Just 2 hours ago I read James Fitzmaurice-Kelly making parallels between The Siege of Numantia and the siege of Madrid in 1936. Let's not forget Miguel de Cervantes was a "tribalistic patriot" and this was a bad thing apparently. Gott strafe England!

KEK

LOLTR

Doesnt Tom Bombadil talk like an illiterate nigger anyway? It's been awhile since I've read the books so correct me if I'm wrong

The britcucks need to start stabbing judges with assault toothpicks.

This
Quite a handsome orc to be honest

I will be very happy

This is from shadow of war you retards

>we wuz Coonedine and shiiiieeet

Oh fuuuck fuck fuck this PC culture really makes my nerd blood boil. They fuck everything up!

Oh it's nothing new. Wagner's The Ring of the Nibelung was performed(on his 200th birthday) under the portraits of Marx&Engels,Lenin,Mao etc. Bayeruth festival too not some larper meeting of the KPD or whatever satanism.

All these fucking idiots who dont realise this is from Shadow of Mordor. Hes a captain of minas ithil

If the Jews are responsible, yet France is so anti-semitic, why are they having problems with refugees and muslims?

>coonedain

that's from shadow of war fuckhead

try again filthy shill

>France is so anti-semitic
Is this a joke? Maybe in the 50's but Paris-Amsterdam-London are the triangle of degeneracy.

Gaaaawd Arargorn is not a friggin negro ffs
If they would cast Ryan Gosling for the Shaft Remake I'd find it ridiculous too.
This is like a Mao style culture revolution. And it's so awkwardly forced and in your face. I don't know ten years ago or in the 90es "poc" were integrated more naturally in movies.

P.I.M.P.pin'*

We will make them pay

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&t=18s

ay yo bitch ass frodo where that ring at

You guys realize there actually are black people in the LOTR universe, right? People tend to use the Haradrim to try to shoehorn black people into the series, but they're probably more Arab or Mediterranean. In the book, Gollum says as an aside that the deserts south of Mordor have people with black faces.

why do women do that?
Are they saying,'Hey I need to to look up in muh guts and make sure this is what you really want?'
OR
'I think I lost my car keys, can you get them for me?'

>trashed starwars
>fucked star trek
>now they're going after lotr

I hope they Sauron a 5'4 Mexican woman. I'm also glad I saw the original trilogy before it was polluted.
I don't consume much media I mostly just play video games and I recently started to lift.

One of those stands above the others. Still it's a shame to lose them all.

lel wow

I thought you'd know better than to go there, Mr. "Muh BBC Is Blacking Shakespeare Every Day And I'm Doing Absolutely Nuffin About It, Mates. Well Let's Go 'Ave Another Pint And Do Nuffin Some More"

This

But I get the idea....

What's crazy is that even after it's said people just keep thinking it's from Amazon's series.

Everyone on here should boycott it.
I'll try to start a boycott before it's released.