K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE SALT IS GONNA BE FUCKING GLORIOUS

>guided america through 9/11

What the fuck does that even mean????

it means they think hes still blackmailed.

Is he saying what I think he's saying?

>trying people for a crime which wasn't on the books

What a great example to point at for collusion with Russians, also not on the books.

Nuremberg 2.0, but with real criminals this time.

yes. he is saying trump and friends will be hanged for their crimes after mueller investigation.

he apparently had something to do with the 9/11 commission, so to joe is joe "guiding us through" means "bureaucratically stifling and covering up"

That he is so biased against Trump he thinks Trump is Hitler.

Which really doesn't help his case that he was acting under the law and neutrally.

......everyone shoots Hitler on their first time travel

TRUE IF BIG

Get back to r/The_Retarded you're on the wrong website.

kys shills

Look at this little faggot being supremely butthurt cause I made a joke about some other anons retarded post and the fact I called out another for being a stupid faggot being on the wrong board. You can get back to r/The_Retarded too you mutt.

Did you know that within the same week ahead of 9/11 happening, Mueller was picked to be the new FBI director and the DoD IG reported 6 trillion missing money to Congress?

hahaha you're gonna die with all the niggers, kikes and other subhumans. Fake American race traitor.

>he apparently had something to do with the 9/11 commission

He de-railed it.

When is trump getting arrested?

hahaha are you kidding me mr goldstein? that's the best you kikes can come up with? never forget he 6 gorillion right?

Never.

Hello JIDF.

>It's definitely the muslims and not the jews
>keep race mixing
>(((Everyone is American)))
>(((America is a melting pot you racists)))

You need new talking points.

hows that MSNBC/VOX/CNN/CBS/ABC/NBC/Buzzfeed/Wash Post/NYT propaganda working out for you Hill Shills?

They admit to lying to their retard viewers because you are stupid as shit and you not only eat this shit up but bask and bathe in it. LMAO

bump

I love watching faggots run away from an argument. Die in a fire you civi nigger loving mutt.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called (((allies)))

I've already proven I'm not a kike yet that's the only insult you can come up with? You race traitors are fucking retarded jesus christ. You're worse than pic related. You want to willingly bring the destruction of America from your own ignorance. Again, you'll get the rope with the kikes and the rest of the subhumans. Keep thinking with those (((emotions))) you fucking half breed.

Who is this hairlet?

You must be the same civi mutt that I destroyed in an argument earlier this week when your entire argument for how all of America's problems will go away after the jew is named was "they'll get better instantly".

Why do you call people kikes yet push for kike ideology? It couldn't possibly be because you're a shapeshifting kike shill yourself who pushes race mixing like the kikes?

>their crimes

Holocausting the middle class?

>When you're a kike shill who can't defend race mixing so you're only argument against it is to call people who don't agree kikes

More sheckles for the race mixing JIDF (((faggot))). You can only post memes because you can't argue with words how race mixing isn't kike ideology to destroy the US. Good job proving to any random user strolling in here you're a JIDF race mixing kike.

>the prosecutor is your friend!

I fucking hate liberals so much... its a sad reality but around 20 years ago slimy greedy corrupt defense attorneys started to care more about rights than any douchebag in a district attorney's office.

Pic related is (((you))).

(((you)))

Kill yourself you gaslighting kike I already exposed you for the race mixing kike you are. You're not even trying at this point and you're not convincing anyone here you're not a race mixing kike shill.

I can't wait for this smug cuck to be prosecuted for his interference with the Hillary investigation.

If only he were a stronger man. (Repeat x37)

>maybe if I keep gaslighting by calling him a kike people won't notice the fact I haven't been able to use words to argue in favor of race mixing since race mixing is kike propaganda

Comey is /ourguy/ Mueller is /ourguy/. Sorry faggot.

Look, I understand you're getting a bit neurotic. Just leave Sup Forums before you kill yourself kike.

You guys are really crazy. Seriously get some help, something isn't right up there

>don't worry goyim everything is fine just listen to what dr rapestein says
>all humans are the same goyim
>don't be racist goyim
>they're American's just like you goyim

Literally find a noose and hang yourself you race mixing kike shill you fucking fake American cunt. Get the fuck back to r/The_Retarded where your race mixing propaganda works.

Robert Mueller:

-completely fucked up Amerithrax
-despite getting the wrong guy said the bureau made no mistakes

They say he's not very charming when asked to admit to a mistake

Checkerino

You still haven't been able to type out one credible sentence or paragraph in favor of race mixing. The only thing you did this entire time was call me a kike when I clearly am not a kike shill. On the other hand, you're the one peddling race mixing which is kike mixing propaganda. You're the only one here who looks like a neurotic idiot.

Hey look this faggot still can't use words to argue in favor of race mixing because he's a kike shill who peddles race mixing.

Why the fuck are you trying to focus so hard on race. Listen. Israel has committed atrocities to MANY nations. They will pay dearly for their indiscretions

Why do you defend race mixing kike propaganda? If you're not a kike shill you'll denounce race mixing like a true American.

Sick of this faggot pretending to be a boyscout

>using oasis as a metaphor for respite from a swamp
does he know what a swamp or an oasis is

And so will you race traitors that have allowed our country to fall to ruin by willingly handing it over to foreign savages in the name of (((progress))).

Race > Nationality

There's literally no way Trump won't be indicted.

>Race > Nationality

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

He's drawing on pop-culture connotations of swamps being dark, foggy, rotting things and oases being pristine life-saving relief from the deserts around them.

Christian morality spotted.
Secular christcucks are no friends of mine.

He's turning into Louise Mensch.

Im not christian. You're just a Jew. You guys are losing badly and you know it. Why do you even try. You guys can't improvise and you've used the same shilling strategies for over 2 years. It's sad.

> In Modern Hebrew, golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves a man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him under others.

Do you even know where you are you filthy kike/christcuck^

I'm sure she DMs him ceaselessly

>starting a civil war that will lead to the Democratic Party being outlawed and Jews actually facing a holocaust this time
Do it, faggot.

>0.02c have been deposited to your account

Again you can't use words to counter argue what I've said because it's the truth, and again your only retort with that brainlet of yours is again to call me a kike yet you're the only kike here pushing for (((Race mixing))).

You peddle kike race mixing propaganda, you look like the biggest hypocrite to any user who comes in here. Get fucked you kike shill.

He’s saying the results won’t be what they want. Holy shit the salt mines will be glorious kek

You're the only kike here pushing race mixing kike propaganda and no one believes your shit kike memes because you haven't been able to use words to argue in favor of kike race mixing propaganda.

There is nothing wrong with Christ friend, however (((Christianity))) in it's form today is not real Christianity. Pic related is real Christianity.

He thinks he's on r/The_Retarded where all those boomer faggots love niggers and spics and kikes.

Jesus fucking christ this thread wen't overboard. It turned into a kike off.

> In Modern Hebrew, golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves a man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him under others.

That's you when you promote living together.
Life is about domination. And if you don't do it it will be done to you. Plain and simple.
You know why being "reactive" is closely associated with the word retarded?
Because by the time the reactive man reacts the passive man defeated him.
The mindset tend to be commonly found within the christian one, which you are imbued with despite what you think you believe in.
You filthy ass pleb.
Either that or a clever troll

Actually it turned into a civic nationalist mutt posting kike memes because he couldn't argue in favor of race mixing because race mixing is kike propaganda. He then continued to be a stupid fucking mutt posting kike memes against someone who doesn't want and doesn't like kike race mixing in an attempt to make me look like the kike shill, even though I'm not the one peddling kike race mixing propaganda.

Your metaphorical analysis of words like "beast" are irrelevant to the core teaching of christianity.
Which can only lead to where we are with the current technological advancements.
The problem is the morality, not the fucking lines you're giving me.

If you think that using the words of God are irrelevant to the core teaching of Christianity I don't really know what to tell ya mate. As I said before, modern day Christianity is not Christianity and the fact you think Christianity is a religion based heavily on being morally right then you're wrong.

Christianity was great when Europeans still had a bit of animal in them, a fine man between man and beast.
Modern Christianity is just its end goal.

fine line*

Are they covering up the Haiti human trafficking/ organ harvesting operation with murders already?
Are the doctors on the receiving end of organ trafficking (the ones who know the money flow) the ones being silenced now?
The ones on the harvesting end of it are guilty of such brutality their silence/loyalty can be trusted.

Core teachings in regard to morality, things like don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you. Treat the people around you correctly, etc. Without ever putting any actual ethnic or nationalist boundaries to them.
That's the real problem.
That's what is primarily retained.