Boycott the Banks

Sup Forums, it is time. The banks screwed us over with the housing crisis and they're now paying us nothing for our savings while still charging us massive interest rates.

Meanwhile, the banks are supporting degeneracy and give sweetheart loans to big companies that are advocating for foreign labor, displacing Americans.

We have to fight back. We need to stop giving banks our money. How do we do it? Cut off their income streams. Stop buying in credit. Empty our savings accounts. Pay off debt as quickly as possible or declare bankruptcy.

Lastly, were you aware that banks were suppressing precious metals prices by selling claims for PMs that they don't have? They're about 250x leveraged to their actually supply. They do this to legitimize the dollar. Let's call them on their bluff by buying physical silver and expose the fraud.

Once the banks default and we hold the only valuable assets, we gain political power. We can do it Sup Forums, let's beat these leeches and take our nation back!

yes i use bitcoins too

Yes, just get your money out of the banking system. Alternative currencies are best, but at the very least don't give these parasitic institutions your money.

Absolute filth.

Oy vey, continue shopping at Amazon for niggertech using our special cards. Be a good goy.

Niggers, do you honestly not care that Jews profit because of your indifference?

You can bring down the banks, Sup Forums, just save money with silver

Usury is Jewish slavery. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

I switched from my credit union to Wells Fargo and honestly the online banjing and everything else they have to offer is very convenient. It's easy to demonize the banks, but at Wells Fargo I really get the feeling they're helping me achieve financial success, and I'm in good hands because they're the best in the business.

And then they sell bad loans, collect interest, and when their scheme fails they get bailed out by the Fed.

Do you feel good knowing that you're supporting a company that screws poor people because they have insufficient funds?

If I get a loan I can't afford that's on me. Don't blame the banks for bailouts, blame Washington. Of course the banks are going to take free money if politicians are corrupt enough to give it to them.

take a long look at the 'Official Debt Slave' ID card
>A Not So Trivial Question: How many Billions in loans to our (((BFF's))) are repaid to the US Treasury? ... or is it Trillions?

i have never taken a loan or owned a credit card

the only bank related thing i have a is a debit card so my employer can pay me that way because i dont like keeping cash on me

its not hard to just live within your means

How's the weather there in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

Honestly fuck poor people. If they didn't live beyond their means we wouldn't have had the financial crisis. The massive debt in this country is due to poor people being stupid with money, banks don't force people to buy shit they can't afford so they can pretend to be rich.

>charging high interest rates but their not...
>screws poor people
stop being that.

I deal with my community bank and the interest rates are very low. Mortgage rates of less than 5% are historically low and you're being stupid if you don't take advantage of it.

Oy vey, the poor deserve the high interest rates we give them. They agreed to it, right? It's not exploitative, right?

The banks own politicians, Shlomo.

Ugh, fuck the poor trying to live in a decent area and have food. 25% interest rates are just their choice!

The gall of the exploitative Jews

Even at 5% interest you're paying $200,000 plus in interest alone over the life of the mortgage.

In other words, you know that the poor are making stupid decisions, but you're enabling it and profiting from it.

How are you any better than a drug dealer?

Usurers are the same as drug dealers. Don't support these scoundrels. Don't sell your fellow man into slavery for a measly 1% cash back bonus.

bitcoin cash. The banks and Bilderberg group have bought out the core developers of bitcoin. Bitcoin was a big fuck you to the banks and they were obvs scared of the competition. Now they bought out bitcoin and want to implement the lightning network. Look it up it is the most jewish scheme ever. Bitcoin cash is the fuck you to bitcoin

Who else is cashing out their 401K and selling stocks once the Republican tax bill is passed?

1. last job i had i got a paper check every 2 weeks. i would cash it at the bank it was drawn on. spend 10% of net on silver bullion. keep cash hidden at home.

2. current job only offers direct deposit. open bank acct for $1. when paid withdraw as much money as possible from bank. current balance is $13.41.

i have literally thousands of dollars worth of silver in a drawer and tens of thousands in coffee cans. i do not shop online. i do not pay bills online. i do not use my debit card ever - i have payed cash for each and every transaction in my life for the last 4 years. all of this because i started browsing Sup Forums. you faggots.

>Not keeping all your money in safes and candy jars
>2017

Until they open an account in your name without your knowledge or permission. Shill harder faggot.

t. credit unions

>not buying mutual funds
>not acquiring dividends
>not compounding dat interest

JOKES ON YOU

I HAVE NO (((MONEY))) ANYWAYS

AHAHAHAHAHHA