When do we turn the ship around?

When do we turn the ship around?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustelidae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, I'm afraid there is no ship.

There is a ship, but it's heading over a cliff user.

Try, but life is a waterfall. We're one at the river and one again after the fall

TURN THE SHIP AROUND, LEIA KNOWS WHERE LUKE IS

You arent suppose to "save" it.

The ship is heading for safe harbor, but her name is SS Edmund Fitzgerald...

fuck you all fuckers I'm taking a plane

I know that feel.

Just go to Asia

You mispelled "Russia" user.

The ship is listing heavily to port and taking on water. We're going to have to get rid of some ballast if we're going to stay afloat.

The ship has no sails anymore and its taking water. Just prep for SHTF and bail on the failure known as western civilization.

Euthanasia and Castration

I want to collect these magazines. The one with the guy beating ferrets to death with a ferret is the best.

>Trump is banning triggering words at the CDC
>Evidence-Based and Science-Based are banned
Well, ok...

Russia isn't the answer. They have their own problems m8

lolwut? I haven't seen that one yet.

you dont go or follow retarded classes like that

Those girls are getting so woke from that class.

Saved, thanks. Those are weasels or something, not ferrets btw.

I was under the impression ferret and weasel was interchangeable but I'm not a rodentologist or monologist.

now

Their vaginal juice integrity is surely degraded.

Why are they all girls?

Mustelidae, not rodents.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustelidae

all cracker ass bitches. who would have guessed? math is racist and shit.

people willingly saddle themselves with debt to listen to propaganda. burger education is retarded

Asia is dirt poor outside Japan
Like makes Ukraine look good poor

>When do we turn the ship around?
When you stop relying on voting to change things.

When we expunge the communist threat from our schools

No way that is real.

It is though.

Apart from different interests, it seems that women operate with a rather different belief system from men. While men value logic and empirical fact, women often prefer mystical, magical views of life and the world. For example, in a survey I conducted of over four thousand ordinary British adults, women emerged as much more superstitious and religious than men. Thirty-nine per cent of women believed in astrology, compared with 22 per cent of men, 18 per cent of women believed in palm-reading, as opposed to 7 per cent of men, and 42 per cent of women believed in life after death, compared with 29 per cent of men. On the other hand, more men than women believed in UFOs (30 per cent as opposed to 26 per cent of women). As in many aspects of life, men and women often seem to think differently.

As more women enter the social sciences, there are signs of pressure towards redefining the concept of truth in female favour. In a recent book called Feminism and Freedom, New York philosopher Michael Levin (1988) argues that many feminists begin by evading the evidence of innate and profound male-female differences and then proceed to deny the concept of truth itself. He quotes feminist academics as follows:

‘Truth, reality and objectivity are all in trouble from our point of view; we see a male-created truth, a male point of view, a male-defined objectivity.’ (Ruth Bleier in Science and Gender)

‘The postulate of value-free research, of neutrality and indifference towards the research objects, has to be replaced by conscious partiality...’ (Renate Klein)

‘Feminism withdraws from the patriarchal construction of reality.’ (Blanche Dubois)

>The postulate of value-free research, of neutrality and indifference towards the research objects, has to be replaced by conscious partiality...
>Research must stop being research because muh vagina

>‘Truth, reality and objectivity are all in trouble from our point of view; we see a male-created truth, a male point of view, a male-defined objectivity.’ (Ruth Bleier in Science and Gender)

What's missing here is that these constructions of understanding truth, of objectively viewing reality are all done without a gender bias. It's only seen this way because it's a majority of men doing it.

This problem solves itself, but because women lack personal responsibility, they instead blame men for women either not wanting to participate or being too inept to.

In addition, the real problem as I see it is that women who grow big heads and think more highly of themselves than they are truly worth, begin to question the human narrative that defines, a natural design mind you, that women are intellectually and physically inferior to men.

This isn't some new natural law either; it is represented in most species, and while it's not a rule, it is most clearly manifest as a natural law for humans as well.

You need only place an average man and woman next to each other for this to become apparent.

But what's the first thing this big headed jewish woman does after she has attained what she thinks qualifies as an education? She immediately begins to try and override the natural laws of male and female social roles.

She doesn't go on to win any nobel prizes, or re-invent the mouse trap; she believes she can 'fix' the inequality that is a normal part of our species.

Her first and most glaring error being that man and woman are equal. This was never true and can never be true, lest women cease to exist and there is only MAN.