SO MUCH LOSING: TRUMP IS LEAST POPULAR FIRST YEAR PRESIDENT EVER, DOWN 49 POINTS FROM OBAMA

apnews.com/9079eca84bc542a7bdd79b65fae1e53f/Americans-pessimistic-about-Trump,-country:-AP-NORC-Poll

President Obama's net approval rating was 49 points higher than Trump's at the same point during his presidency. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most visionaries aren't truly appreciated until after their time is up

Gay and fake.

(((apnews)))

Homosexual and incorrect.

Yeah, apparently illegals don't like it when you deport them. Go figure.

bump

Fake news!!

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

Does anyone else recognize this hohol shill frequently?

Cool maybe we can have our civil war like adults.

>worse than the presidents who owned actual slaves

It was her turn!!!!!!

Its on apnews. Fake polls. Fake news.

>they get most of their sampling from (((big cities))) & (((college towns)))
>lefty strongholds, which Trump was already unpopular
>sample calls to suburban and rural areas were definitely miniscule because of being declined/ignored (I wouldn't talk the them)
>not skewed
EHMUHJEN MUH SHAUWQUH

Shameless self bump I see. This thread need to die. Don't forget to add sage into the option fields people.

Most of Obama's support came from programmed white guilt though.

>post shareblue screenshot and expect nobody to notice since you linked an AP article

I miss the Kenyan fem-boy.

and yet...

he is still president.

your.
president

>GDP up 4%, media won't report it
>ISIS is crushed, media won't report it
>massive corruption being uncovered in DOJ & FBI, media won't report it
>massive sex scandals from left politicians, media won't report it
>unemployment down to 4% from 10%, media won't report it
>Trump assraping other countries and bringing businesses back to america (broadcom for one), media won't report it
>Decimated 220,000 regulations to 20,000. media won't report it
>Kim Jong Un ready to talk with Trump, unprecedented. media won't report it

People who tell the truth rather than what people want to hear are always unpopular.

This is what happens when you go black, then try to go back.

This is the thirs thread created by these Ukraine faggots in the past 2 hours.
Fuck off already, nobody believes in your bullshit anymore

Lincoln was so unpopular that the country split in half and went to war.

Can't wait to see what you faggots come out with next election, when he's re-elected. The cope will be unreal.

>THEY GET THEIR DATA FROM PLACES WHERE IT IS PLENTIFUL

You're right. With a quick google search I'm able to confirm. NK doesn't want war, but won't avoid it if necessary. NK wants to ensure their own security...Russia confirms.

I-is that a bit of humility I smell...Kimmie-kun?

Good thing being president isn't a popularity contest.

SAGE

>123% disapproval
wtf i never realized a hate Drumpf now?

>polls have such a great way of determining anything to do with politics
>Wait....

Trump will get voted in 2020 and I will feel great about it.

announcing your saygay is a bannable offense.

We will have to see what history dictates. I feel like History will treat Obama poorly. He helped monopolized healthcare, was a complete pushover, increased racial tensions, doubled the national debt, armed ISIS making them a bigger issue, wiretapping, increased the wage gap between the middle class and upper, ect. He only got so far cause the media was non-stop sucking his dick.

Not sure about trump, he has 3-8 more years. It is ok so far

>The polls said Roy Moore was going to lose so clearly he is going to win!

>literal dictators would never lie!
never go full retard

Once the ass hurt wears off, the Russian bullshit is proven to be a big Dem lie and the economy shoots up the middle of the road voters will come around to supporting it. This scares liberals and I fucking love it.

sage yourself you fucking nigger lover

Let me fix that for you
>The poll said Roy Moore was going to lose so we can't extrapolate any conclusive data from that.

Don't forget he issued more drone kills than any other president, even killing US citizens with them. Or that since his presidency has ended he has travelled the world usurping Trump's efforts, sowing sedition.

Lol the faggot Kenyan nigger was absolutely hated by 90% of human beings I ever spoke to. More lies from the people who said Trump could never reach 270!

this would imply 150 million more americans approved of o*ama than of trump, that is impossible

all voters, not likely voters. young adults don't vote. filter by likely voters and you get trump at 45%

Popularity never mattered to his supporters. If it did he would have none. Hell, some people like him BECAUSE he's so hated.

Sage.

Trump is easily the worst president of all time. Worse than Bush.

As long as the enemy is on our soil there can be no peace.
The peoples war is coming.
The collapse of the liberal multicultural order is already in progress.
We will not forget the crimes, murder, injustice and rapes our enemies have forced upon us.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

yeah that was totally the zeitgeist of this board last week
retard

do right wing retards sill think that thing is a poll or an approval rating?

how can u fuckers all be so retarded

And and they also said he had only a 2% chance of winning the presidency.

Read above leaf.

Sage, nice (((poll)))

Turns out that when every mainstream news outlet reports stories for the purpose of creating an anti-Trump narrative, the normies get sheepish.

The main takeaway should be that, despite the entire mainstream establishment (including cuckservatives) gunning against him, Trump has only lost ten points in ten months.

Sage

His spam slowed after the election, but he is starting back up. Just like the Netherlands faggot.

t. butthurt russian shills

this

THIS is Truth!

It went down to 1% right before the polls opened.

>GDP up 4%, media won't report it
Lying drumpfkin, it's not 4% and economy is not growing faster than under Obama. And it's still rising because of Obama.
Drumpf literally did nothing to make an impact. Just wait till the GOP passes the failure that is their tax """"reform"""" and it takes effect. GOP always crashes the economy.

apparently trump is getting dumber

Yep Obama had 5.2% growth. These right wing retards are just jealous of Obama.

show proofs

very true

And he kept us safe by getting Bin Laden.

>>unemployment down to 4% from 10%, media won't report it
Again, lying stupid drumpfkin. Unemployment was falling steadily under Obama, it was already less than 5% when drumpf assumed office. And it's the result of great work of amazing Janet Yellen, who was still in charge of FED in 2017. But now she is gone and watch it all burn.

if the media isn't reporting it then how do you know?
also
>massive sex scandals from left politicians
i assume you have a bunch of examples that aren't the widely-reported Franken scandal?
>unemployment down to 4% from 10%, media won't report it
from data that has temporary census jobs from Obama's term....
>Trump assraping other countries and bringing businesses back to america (broadcom for one), media won't report it
you have more than one example, right?
so you retards get mad at Obama for opening relations with cuba, but praise trump for meeting with literal dictators

yep

REmember when the dotard said unemployment was 42%

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Sage

Its real my nigger

Liberal public education indoctrinated me with this poster the entire time I was in school. Guess I might as well abide by it now.

>trump won't win primaries
>trump wont win the election
>trump isn't popular

>I believe that an absolute retard managed to bumbled into the presidency against the opposition of two parties and literal billions of dollars

Who is the idiot here.

Because work force participation in the us typically does hover around 60%, or the number he quoted.

Yea no one likes the new ceo appointed to clean house until they see the results a few years down the line

LMAO my 80 year old retired grandma isn't unemployed dumbass. She's out of the labor force for a reason, SHE'S RETIRED.

Trump just told his retarded followers the unemployment rate was 42% because he knows they are useful idiot cucks who will believe anything he tells them.

As soon as he took office he embraced Obama's numbers.

Bump

Unreal and queer

Might as well not fudge the numbers and look bad in when compared with the lying Obama statistics.

0.05 has been deposited into your accound

>When you get assblasted so bad every single time you make a post on an Indochinese Champa rice trading forum that you flee to Twitter so anyone that argues against your misleading-at-best talking points about a foreign politcal party is banned for wrongthink.

seems a bit fake, still amusing.

I spend far more time on Sup Forums than on Twitter. I love massacring u retards on here

Civilian labor force participation rate is the ratio between the civilian labor force and the civilian non-institutional population(people 16 years of age and older residing in the 50 States and the District of Columbia who are not inmates of institutions (penal, mental facilities, homes for the aged), and who are not on active duty in the Armed Forces). And the historical peak was 67.3%. Because obviously most people study between 16-20 years and retire after 60-65 years.
Pic related is objectively the best representation of the labor market.

sergei have u been studying me ?

Actually this is very true. Tesla died a forgotten and penniless old man.

No, I have a degree in economics and I've been following US economy for a while now. It's just mind-boggling how stupid the average Sup Forumstard is. And I can't ignore it.

Notice how that proceeds to fall near zero immediately in the following year... Btw remember it has only been one year

That's strange because he's the MOST popular president on my personal ranking order.

I feel the same way ukraine bro

Oh also what's with that huge dip just before 2009? Must've been Obummer's fault

almost like splerging out over 1 or 2 quarters is kinda retarded...

And plenty of people are remembered even worse than when they lived.

When Bush was still President?

holy shit u right wing retards are so fucking stupid u need to be euthanized i swear to christ

>

5.2% in 8 years

4.0% in one year

How could you possibly yet draw a conclusion, you dumb leftist?

this was quite possibly the most retarded statement ever made on /po/

you should be arrested. you have hit levels of mental retardation that should not be possible.

B-BUT THE POLLS SAID- POPULAR VOTE- IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!111!!!!11!1

>Oh also what's with that huge dip just before 2009? Must've been Obummer's fault

>leaf trying to tell America how bad their leader is