>is God's perfect word without error
>most of the stories have been proven correct
>has been preserved by God for thousands and thousands of years
>contains unlimited wisdom
>so many beautiful passages

>contains 0 contradictions
Have you actually read it?

all of the claims of quranic contradictions have already been answered

the only people who still make the claim are brainlets like you that cant understand how language is used and how laws develop

Of course, language is used to manipulate brainless masses.

agreed.

>against globalism
>except the part about globalism by Islam
Kek

That's based though, he's talking about jewish liberal degenerate globalism.

Your claims are shit, you're not even doing a good job of advocating for Islam, which is a backward, historical curiosity of a religion to start with.

lmao, are you gonna shill now for the demonic religion created by st paul corrupting prophet jesus (as)'s religion?

Jews are better, period.

It's pretty good for blokes.

Blows my fucking mind when i talk to people my age about immigration from countries where Islam is a majority, they all have that one ''muslim mate'', you know the one who drinks, eats pork and never actually goes to the mosque ever, not one has ever been to a muslim majority country or even seen how they treat women.

Feminsits actually love immigration from muslims, they openly defend them all the time, when in reality they will be the first ones to be bitch slapped back to the stone age, and the men they hate will be laughing.

Get out of my country.

some of those things are based and true, but most are straight up lies.

You have to go back. Britain is not a place for pakis to lay their eggs on and destroy, like you did your own country.

>Islam
>based
Sandrats who's greatest contributions to mankind was remodelling of already existing churches.

>Ahmed thinks he's going to find converts here
Nobody is interested in following the word of your pedophile warlord here.

I don't if you are jewish or Nicene but both of those religions don't deserve countries.

based, virgin Nicenes can't even compete

Which are the lies? Perhaps only slavery and hostage taking haven't been seen in Britain. I don't know why you even try, this is Sup Forums.

of course khawarij will do wrong things, but that's not a doctrinal thing. Whereas in the Nicene religion, polytheism and sin are sacrosanct in the very liturgy

Do you want respect, acceptance? Do you want to respect yourself, for believing that shit?

Get out paki, you don't belong. It's you who are stupid, not us.

Honestly first time I've seen that flag openly showed

Funny because I think they do since they beat you sandrats so hard you became a pathetic lowlife dependent refugee in England lol

>survives by the good graces of a white woman
So alpha lol
Change your name to cuck Mohammed.

What you gonna do about it?

you haven't been here long

lmao, we are colonists.

>face it

Ah so you admit to jihad.

No bacon

Started browsing Sup Forums yesterday, burgerfriend?

>forces women to breastfeed men at least 7 times if they are newly introduced in private company
*sigh*

Mohammed was white, btw. All those arabs and the jews (european tribes) were white back then.
Niggers were slaves and mongrel arabs didn't exist. Mud people were fucking off in tribal jungle swamps. Stupid gooks.

>thousands of thousands of years

You stupid mutt, Islam is just 1400 years old.

Kikes had yet to descend from the reptilian fallopian tubes.
It was a much simpler time.

I doubt that all of Arabia was white but Muhammad was defiantly white. There are many Hadiths stating so.

>h-he was white I..I promise

Muslims be jelly like Mohammed when it came to Jews. Entire religion of brown insecure manlets.

Burger banter is improving

Sage

Have you ever read first hand accounts? There are many Hadiths stating he was white or at least a lot lighter skinned than most of his companions.

>HAVE YOU EVER READ HADITHS
no I don't read the writings of insane brown manlets that lie unless you actually believe there is Allah and Allah then obviously is on Jews side as they control the world and made Muslims ugly with hairy women and gay sex as reward in paradise. Allah made you fuck your camels too i bet.

That's the Bible you're describing mate.

And this idiot hasn't even read the Bible . Catholics are not Christians.

>all these idiots ITT who haven't read the THE HOLY BIBLE

may God have mercy on your souls

Your own country failed, your culture failed, your people failed. You're parasites on white generosity, the same as blacks.