Reminder you knew Trump's corporatist position on net neutrality long before he became president...

Reminder you knew Trump's corporatist position on net neutrality long before he became president, you have nobody but yourself to blame for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

readplaintext.com/why-the-fcc-s-net-neutrality-rules-could-unravel-cc26c6b96418
youtube.com/watch?v=oInAlTKlw64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

How? It was their stated policy positions. Those are just facts, I know they hurt your feefees, but it's true.

Fuck off Soros.

Are Google, Netflix, Facebook, Amazon suddenly not corporations? They're vastly larger and have more global sway than telecoms.

You are a retard

Hillary is known to spew the popular opinion to get ellected and then turn around and do exactly what her corporate donaters want her too.

>Motherboard

Would you fucking stop crying about muh net neutrality already you fucking burguer?
Not even other burguers care, just shut your cunt already and fuck off with your little bitch moaning

5g will be in test markets know Verizon in early 2018. It's already available in some Asian countries. Looks like we didn't need crooked Hillary.

Idiots support removing Net Neutrality.
Net Neutrality was introduced in 1996.
What happened under Obama was a reclassification from title 1 to title 2.
The reason it was reclassified was to prevent large monopolies from blackmailing and throttling smaller companies. And damaging the public's access to an otherwise public utility.
Net neutrality ensured that the utility provider (ISP) is providing access to the utility itself rather than selling the many things the utility can be used for.

Tell me where Title II protected from ISP abuse

Here's Obamas own pet niggers saying it doesn't

Rot in hell kike

>ancap flag
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

The point is Net Neutrality wasn't first introduced by Obama like people were arguing.
Enjoy having right wing sites shuttered by left wing ISP's biases you fucking nigger.

>Hillary is known to spew the popular opinion to get ellected and then turn around and do exactly what her corporate donaters want her too.

Yes Hillary would repeal OBAMA's 2015 Title II decision on net neutrality.

Does this make you happier you filthy nigger?

Now explain to me the protections offered by Title II

Enjoy hell, filthy kike!

>prevent large monopolies from blackmailing and throttling smaller companies
also learn to read.

This is correction. 2015 was when net neutrality became Title II. Republicans USED to believe in net neutrality, just look at the GWB admistration.

>TPP
>good

>Opposes the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Aren't all the Berniefags against the TPP?

>the point is

The point is Net Neutrality isn't being repealed and your claims of ISP abuse being protected by Obama are fucking bullshit

Title I and Title II classifications come from the Communications Act of 1934 not the Telecommunications Act of 1996

Now AGAIN YOU RETARDED FAT NIGGER KIKE SHOW ME WHERE TITLE II PROTECTED FROM ISP ABUSE

ROT

IN

HELL

That's literally not why it was introduced you retarded nigger

Do you actually think the 2010 Open Internet Order had to do with ISP blackmail of small companies? Nigger the GOVERNMENT helped them do that

OP is just another obvious troll chumming the water to bring in more brainlets from redit and tumbr salty about NN

I want hellbound kikes to explain what protections Title II offered

You fucking can't. Say hi to Lenin in hell for us!

Isn’t Motherboard a shill site?

The bottom line is Net Neutrality prevented ISP's from dictating how you use the utility.
And it's was in place for over 20 years.

Now I'm sure these corporations have a nice plan or package lined up for you to purchase for all your favorite websites, unless of course those sites don't pay to be included.

Shocking!!! Filthy fuck jews are silent when they realize King Nigger didn't protect them from ISPs!!

>opposes TPP
>Corporatist

Are leftists defending TPP now? LMFAO

Net Neutrality wasn't repealed nigger, Obamas regulations were and there was comparatively nothing in place like them beforehand and we did just fine

Now again you rat fuck jew TELL ME WHERE TITLE II PROTECTED US FROM ISPS

I don't blame people for abolishing unneeded regulation.

what year was the internet classified under title II

ohhhh

In 2015, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) classified broadband as a Title II communication service with providers being "common carriers", not "information providers"

And we are being slided beyond belief in our darkest hour.

You are simply just a moron.
from your article...
>Title II was intended for the monopoly telephone network.

As I said 20 posts ago.

>Are leftists defending TPP now?

No, but that doesn't change the fact Trump is a corporatist. His whole fucking cabinet are Goldman Sachs, Verizon, Exxon Mobile, Raythan shills.

Fixed

>unneeded regulation.

Nigger what point are you even trying to make?

We had Title I classification for ISPs for years with no problems

Now ANSWER ME KIKE

WHAT DID TITLE II PROTECT US FROM

NOTHING

Well when these idiots get their right wing news outlets shuttered, maybe then they'll get it.
But it's already too late, people are just ignorant as to how these things even work.
I had a family member tell me.." No, it's a good thing, the government shouldn't be micromanaging the internet, the government messes everything up."

Fucking face palm.

Is this a shock? Obama expanded the bailouts, had citigroup fill almost all cabinet positions, force the working poor to purchase a product that corporations called health insurance...

>Telecoms
>giving a single solitary hoot about your personal politics

lmfao

YES IN 1934. THATS NOT WHY OBAMA CLASSIFIED IT IN 2015

NOW TELL ME YOU FAT RAT KIKE

WHAT PROTECTIONS FROM ISP ABUSE DOES TITLE II OFFER

I don't get how you guys can criticize Obama for selling out when you support Donald "Government Sachs" Trump.

Trump doesn't lie about it.

Hey fat nigger rat kike!

Tell me again what stopped ISPs from throttling under Title II!

Rot in hell

If silicone valley hates something, that is almost always a compliment to the subject

lol these fucking threads. High level discussion.

>Trump doesn't lie about it.

Trump does lie about it, did you watch Sarah Sanders say "TRUMP ISN'T INFLUENCED BY SPECIAL INTRESTS"!

Ok but you like the idea of them selling packages for sites and dictating how you use the utility?

Put aside for a minute that these companies are run by PEOPLE, and people have political biases. Are you really that short sighted?

Hi Time Warner shill.

Wasnt Clinton the one that was donated half a million by Comcast? Trump was given $0.

>reversed her policy position on TPP when convenient
>i-i-it's ok guys she won't do it for the rest

I love it when gibbering idiot moron plebbiters try to turn the insults around. Your banter is shit because of your unwarranted self-importance

Fun fact: Trump is trying to do away with the 'bill we had to pass to see what was in it' that forces us to subsidize an industry.

>OBAMA policy
>yup she'll reverse it like Trump

Fucking retard.

>Trump is trying to do away with the 'bill we had to pass to see what was in it' that forces us to subsidize an industry.

And replace it with the 'bill we had to pass to see what was in it' that forces us to subsidize an industry.

>Fun fact: Trump is trying to do away with the 'bill we had to pass to see what was in it' that forces us to subsidize an industry.

Have you seen the GOP healthcare bills? I don't think you should be talking considering it's a massive blow job to big insurance companies.

Based Silicon Valley
Sage

Reduced taxes all around versus forced product purchases.

Your analysis is based on what?

>Reduced taxes

On the rich, not you dumbass.

read my post again plebbitor

You ok with your ISP demanding say $4 billion dollars from your favorite news website. The website decides not to pay it, so now it is blocked.
This is one example of what net neutrality protected you from for the last 21 years.

>Your analysis is based on what?

Hi fat nigger rat kikes!

Care to explain where this wasn't possible under Title II?

ROT IN HELL

>corporatist
Cool thread. user. I don't know what corporatist means either.

ISPs were classified under Title I until 2015 you uber fucking kike. 1996 Telecom Act didn't do that or prevent them from throttling

Burn in hell

So FANG can reserve those rights instead? Big Tech is our Dutch East India Company. Fuck those guys.

Imagine a company using most of the water supply but still paying the rest as everyone else. Now put that in Internet terms and you'd understand why net neutrallity was Appealed

>the last 21 years.

Wow, it's already 2036 already?

>Your analysis is based on what?

I guess you are another Paul Ryan Ayn Rand cocksucking capitalist fuck boy who thinks handing everything over to corproations makes you secretly "anti-corproate."

ISP's are UTILITY PROVIDERS.
They have no business selling what that utility can be used for. But since they control the gate and net neutrality is gone, they can run rampant.

Honest question.. Why are they still pushing this Trump VS Clinton thing as if the election never happened? It's been months now.

Oh I see.

Dummy, you are part of the problem.
NN was introduced in 1996 as part of the telecommunications act.

Idiot doesn't know when net neutrality was crammed down our throats.

>Thinks he's against corporations
>Literally shilling for the biggest internet corporation in existence

LOL this one actually named his pick "slide"
Make sure you check the filename's before you respond to shills. They're incredibly easy to spot on top of using memeflags.

>filename's

youtube.com/watch?v=oInAlTKlw64

Oh a youtuber said so, well now I'm sold.

FUCK YES, net neutrality was bullshit and i love seeing all the tears from you fucking fags.

>Reminder that Shillary only chose stances that served to gain more votes
She would have shit all over NN just as quickly.

Can we just admit that both presidential candidates were shit? And that we supported Trump because atleast is he wasn't respected and liked by the establishment?

We love selective chaos for the enemy's and we gave them exactly that.

My personal taxes are going down. Same with everybody I know who doesn't have 3 or more children

>you have nobody but yourself to blame for this.
>this
WTF is "this?"
Your fucking delusions?
Just fix it with a bullet to your fucking brain

>trusting share blue, Google, faceberg, Reddit

>people working for corporations have political biases
>but people working for the government don’t
Are you serious?