Post yfw the "Jews" have more control over the right wing than the left wing in American politics

Post yfw the "Jews" have more control over the right wing than the left wing in American politics.
Want me to explain?
Obama:
-Iran Deal
-Net Neutrality
-Money to Palestinian Settlers

Trump:
-Loves Israel
-Wants war with Iran
-Directly attacks Syria
-Proposes tax bill that will give more money to the people that make it so you can't get a good job and take more money from you and your family.

Ignore rhetoric. Look at results.
What is the difference between the right and left in American politics, in regards to domestic affairs? One wants low tax. The other wants high tax. One wants gays to get married. The other doesnt. Or do they? Who knows?Republicans are "pro lgbt" now. What about abortion? What have the republicans done about roe v wade since assuming power? Look guys, make no mistake, this country is a shopping mall. Whatever the consumer wants, the consumer gets. You gay neets and your grandparents are the only ones buying the neocon bullshit. The neoliberal faggot left is the majority and they're the mindless consumers. The laws and the products of this nation will reflect that. From both parties. Get over it. This is the (((free market))), bitch.

Do you get it yet?

pic related btw this is my face everytime i come across you faggots dropping your "redpills"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCxC-PJzsZU
youtu.be/lvUDVyySzQo
youtu.be/NAQpNUCibSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Republicans obey the Israeli Jews, the democrats obey the rich Jews

oh AIPAC arent "rich Jews"? CEOs of our Media companies and Investment banks arent "rich Jews"?

>Republicans obey the Israeli Jews, the democrats obey the rich Jews

Republicans obey rich and Israeli jews

Not to mention that the biggest pushers of free market capitalism in the 20th century have been Jewish intellectuals...

Milton Friedman
Ayn Rand
Murray Rothbard
Ludwig Von Mises
Robert Nozick

And Capitalism/Classical Liberalism as a system was created from Merchantislism. Jews created Mercantilism...

youtube.com/watch?v=gCxC-PJzsZU

(Note: I don't hate Jews. Nor to I believe in 'Jew World Order'. I do believe that Jewish Supremacism and Nepotism is real.)

If we are to believe we live in a meritocracy the fact they're all jews would be a testament to their ability as individuals to do their respective tasks. This is what they want us to believe.

"who teaches blindness as a virtue? someone who is up to no good."

youtu.be/lvUDVyySzQo

>Money to Palestinian Settlers
palestinian settlers are immigrants from the USSR, giving them money is literally the most jewish thing you could do.

gimme da joowess pussi b0s

>Ignore rhetoric. Look at results.
results are jews are literally the most frightened and apoplectic they've ever been in america and they aren't getting to play the holohoax card and get their way as they were wont to do under obama, bush, and clinton.

t.israeli sympathizer

>Palestinians
>USSR immigrants

You're thinking of the Israelis, kid.

Actual white women have protested themselves to death for actual humanitarian purposes; everything else is merely a bastardization compared to what they've done.

net neutrality is gone. Jerusalem is getting our embassy moved there and being recognized as the capitol of Israel. Jews are frightened? Ok you've been in this echo chamber a little too long. I don't even know what you're trying to say with that "comment".

hahaha this is all the lewd aggie you're going to get

Like any good parasite the Jews jump to where the shekels are. What principles? Acquisition IS principle.

So sad she quit YouTube :(
Her streams are boring and her YouTube videos were perfect gf simulators

>net neutrality
I still don't get what this is exactly - that they can't slow down your connection depending on what browser you use, apparently? It's difficult to cut through all the noise, especially when it's translated poorly. Somebody please explain in a layman's terms.

companies provide you with internet. these companies can now theoretically choose what you can or can not view.

Time will tell what it is.

damn

But isn't that already normally what happens? They can and must censor whatever is legal to censor by default. Censorship by my understanding is illegal given freedom of speech. The only way I could see net neutrality in particular being relevant, going from this, is if you had to fear the disappearance of your constitution, and with the election in mind I somewhat doubt Trump would get away with that even if he planned on it. So is there Legalese I'm missing or is there simply a lot of hysteria? No offense to you mind you, I've simply come to be very sceptical of debates that get public in the US lately.

Kek. This sounds so wry. I like it.

> Trump and Obama are the binary choices.
We know the American Right are shit. As are the Left.
It is plutocratic-oligarch, bourgeoisie nationalism VS shifty consumeristic "leftism"

Pat Buchanan (with a good team, because he is a "Real American" after all) would be more like the "right" of producerism/ proletarian nationalism

youtu.be/NAQpNUCibSw

what the fuck is she really autistic?

I will kill this Jew with my Anglo-Saxon posse.

Remember when around Jewish women. You got to be Schindler in the streets and Goeth in the sheets.

What's wrong with jews being openly nationalistic?