What's the most important thing in a woman?

- political belief?
- income?
- IQ?
- Sexappeal?

could you ever date a left-leaning chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/facts-you-dont-want-to-know-iq-2011-11?op=1/#en-you-have-a-higher-iq-youre-more-confident-10
vox.com/2016/5/24/11723182/iq-test-intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many guys she slept with before you

obedience is this only important factor

Fertility.
That’s all that matters.

how big her tiddies are

duša

As long as we're comfy with eachother, I don't care much about anything

>right wing trump supporter
>160k yearly
>140
>the fuck are you referring to?

intelligence and open mindedness

Retards

Social approval

i agree with him

дyшa

Is she a mother type or a slut type

What's with all you fags caring about IQs? The only people who get IQ tests are either suspected of being a 130+ or 75- outlier, they have something wrong with them and their concerned daddy wants to find out what it is, or they are intellectual losers that seek out tests as an adult to validate an ego that has nothing else to back it up.

Loyalty. I would date an ugly dumb bland girl of another race if I knew she wasn't going to cheat on me while I'm off working to better our futures. I don't think Western Women can be loyal anymore desu. Were they ever loyal? I'd make a Commie a Mommy. I'd bash her Fash gash. I'll do missionary with a milquetoast. I'd twerk with a millenial. I'd swing dance with granny. But they're all whores.

- You constantly want to fuck her
- She not crazy
- Can you see yourself living with her mother in 25 years?

>political belief?
Women shouldn't involve in politics, but having a traditional woman is really important.
> income?
Women shouldn't work.
->IQ?
->Sexappeal?
Both are important in order to have good children.

Brainlet detected. Constantly bragging to strangers about your IQ is lame. Wanting a mate with a high IQ is perfectly rational and in fact probably more important then her face. Would you prefer a beautiful yet vapid cunt who will give your kid formula or a butterface who will breast feed your baby and actually give a shit instead of stare at their phone?

Have fun with your 2-year marriage

Based Céline.

1. her qtness
2. how much she likes me
3. how fun she's to talk to
4. her ambition
I couldn't give less of a shit about her political beliefs, I'd prefer it if she was completely neutral tbqh. Most women are completely clueless when it comes to politics regardless of affiliation.
IQ is completely irrelevant, I prefer them a bit dumb so that they look up to me

Reproductive organs.

personality is the only thing that matters in the end.

are horse girls to be avoided at all costs? what if you find an innocent and demure southern belle but she likes horses?

>She not crazy
But Hans, depressed suicidal girls who cut themselves are my fetish

The most vital trait a woman can have is understanding what a woman is.
A woman is more valuable than a man. However, women are social and will conform to whatever man is in her life.
As the Bible puts it, it goes God>Husband>Wife>Children.

stay. the fuck. away.
if she's not that bright, it's okay. the smarter they are, the more fucked they get. trust me, i've been with multiple. but they get dirty like no other

Just find a good-hearted inexperienced woman. Everything is typically with good intentions and they are capable of learning without being headcases.
This is why sex before marriage truly IS a bad thing.

>Anarchist values obedience in partners
weird

fpbp

>Can you see yourself living with her mother in 25 years?
What?

DESU

>if she's not that bright, it's okay. the smarter they are, the more fucked they get. trust me, i've been with multiple. but they get dirty like no other
can you explain a bit more?

How much vaginal juice integrity she has since birth.

Youth and fertility.

Once you get her you only have to reprogramm her so I'd say personality and phisique are the most important things. Also if she is clever chances your kids are stupid decrease.

>Dat picture
Her soul.

>>Can you see yourself living with her mother in 25 years?
>What?
Even when she rejects everything about her mother right now, she will turn into something similar eventually

dumb chicks just like the cuddlyness and having to take care of something, they're like mothers, the horse is like a child that needs to be fed, cleaned and played with.

I find that the smarter horse girls are, the more it's a "power"-thing to them. being able to control a large animal that could easily crush them. this makes them very antisocial since they always try to be "alpha". They're psychopaths, also trying to tame and control you with aggression. They're rude and don't give a shit about anybody or even themselves, only about their horse.

I've been with numerous and the "dumber" chicks are a safer bet.

Fun fact:
If you want to know what she will look like in 15 years just look at her mother.

aim

Well as long as she can argue for what she believes in a serious and evidence based manner, I don't really care what her political views are. I don't care about income but I don't want a neet.

I've been with a couple of real leftist chicks and it wasn't that bad, they were practically hippies tho.

I see. I thought this was something about living with the in-laws.

Soul. I would trade down in the looks department if a girl was merely average but I connected with and think she would make a good mother. Nobody wants a 10/10 entitled bimbo skank for a partner.

looks initially then income after a month or so

and race....

>soul
>women
You're naive kid.

i see... thanks, hans.

Artistic merit
Intellect (not necessarily intelligence)
Aesthetics, face/body
Fashion

Not weird at all you fucking autistic commie who doesn't understand shit.
He is just more aware of human nature than you death preacher.

>Political belief?
Men should naturally take the lead in relationships, if your wife doesn't vote the same as you, for the same reasons, you're doing it wrong(All my girlfriends since I have been voting age have had the same views as me by the end of the relationship)

>Income?
$0 when children are being raised, other than that a woman should work to fill her days pre-children and post children, Income isn't important it could be minimum wage for all I care.

>IQ
If she has obtained a high-school diploma, can drive, and gained a College degree(2 years, without staying in dorms) would be preferable.

>Sex appeal
Would have to be white, I would prefer French or Irish genes(To match my own) would not date someone who is obese (Bad habit that WILL be passed onto our children) Prefer a woman who is above 5'8 because I would want my boy children to be as tall as me(6'1)

It seems picky but honestly not much to ask for.

White seed.

Being a good wife and mother

Getting mad over something so small. Chill, dude.

What is the average height for women in your country?

yes all women are carbon copies of each other and incapable of love. Go back to plebbit.

Her dick.

intelligence, looks, mental stability

>tfw fap to my gf's mom on a regular basis

Average height is around 5'4, But I have always had a thing for taller women, so I think the shortest I have ever dated was 5'6 and the tallest was 5'10

Discipline. If she has conviction and can push through times of self doubt and weakness without you helping then she's worth it barring any "deal breakers" you might have.

>German autism
Holy shit you Krauts are fucked in the head.
The only thing that matters is fucking loyalty (not that I expect there to be a German word for that)

>fpbp
Always

5 foot 3 and a bit. I personally don't care about height but I'm 1.5 inch short of 6 foot so a manlet.

>could you ever date a left-leaning chick?
no.
they sound like pic related.

This guy gets it.

Here is around 5’2. Although men on my family are tall and I have some cousins that are tall as well.

yes you Americans sure love your mixed race goddesses

The soul.

Only with full freedom can there be real loyalty and obedience.

If you're forced to be loyal your are a slave, you aren't loyal.

sexual atractiveness is a starter, intelligence shows whether i'll break up or it'll be something long-term.
i could date a leftie, nothing more sexy to me than to redpill bluepilled sexy waifu in a manly traditional way and be her protector for the rest of my life.

>What's the most important thing in a woman?
No kids

Its still awkward seeing my friend on TV and Sup Forums.

friend? what's his story? who broke his heart?

>ual atractiveness is a starter, intelligence shows whether i'll break up or it'll be something long-term.
i could date a leftie, nothing more sexy to me than to redpill bluepilled sexy waifu in a ma

^ignore this, captcha wont let me post without it

Who is this guy?

compliance

retard, a country's average IQ is the best predictor of it's wealth there is.

Family / Identity / House Skills > IQ > ect..

duša

I'm 6'0 tall and while I don't like femlet, I don't like tall girls either, they're not very feminine. What makes you so attracted to tall women?

must be the first time in my life I agree with a leaf

Sex is easier/better with people in your height range, I find that body proportions are better(Taller legs, breasts higher on the torso etc) I would be hard pressed to say I have met a woman taller than 5'8 who was overweight(while i'm sure it happens, this is from my experience)

Idk, I just have a hard time being attracted to someone who is 6' shorter than me

Don’t you think it depends on what their body type is?

It’s depressing that we have completely ruled out the idea that some decent looking girl can actually be virgins today so we just settle with the ones who have had fewer than 5 cocks in her.

her tits

just not being fucking crazy

so we haven't met in 2-3 years or will I give you his name cause hes still a good guy. He dated the type of person you call "a dirty girl" for the first time and ruined him. Being sheltered and not having internet he had no idea why she acted like an autist because he liked to go out to bars for drinks where girls have their tits out.
>though he never touched any of the girls
Hes an absolute numpty though, he can pat you on the back so hard the air leaves your lungs. God bless him.

feet

>women
>love

Damn, poor guy. And how he ended up appearing on tv?

businessinsider.com/facts-you-dont-want-to-know-iq-2011-11?op=1/#en-you-have-a-higher-iq-youre-more-confident-10

vox.com/2016/5/24/11723182/iq-test-intelligence

Seems like IQ would be the best way to predict whether or not it would be a good relationship. But how does one even administer an IQ Test to their partner? They would just think you're autistic

FPBP. I will only establish with a virgin woman. The thought of entering a woman's vagina where other dick entered before is just horrible.

You have to be muslim to consider that.

>They would just think you're autistic
If she isn't an autist, you already know her IQ.

The most important thing in a woman is her дyшa

He was just there.
I don't even know if he knows this exists since he doesn't use the internet. He was already getting pretty drank in that video judging from how he was acting. It was after the breakup where he said "she had no heart. no soul. how could this happen?" often but last I checked hes back to doing what makes him happy.
>boobies and drinks

But that was Russian nightclub. You moved to the US?

Why he doesn’t use the internet, tho? But if he is happy, then it’s alright, I guess.

Horse girls are the most fucked up, they have probably sucked the horse's dick

personality then political view then iq then looks

"What's the most important thing in a woman?"
My pennus.