>VIKEINGZ

Their civilization fell while this stil have some hope

And muh vikings never made anything close to Rome

Not even any relevant philosophers

Romans aren't white is why.

We wuz imperators and sheeit.

Both cultures are the same...
Saged christian cuck

Stop living in the past. Europeans have to stop bickering about who is better be start collectively fixing our countries, no matter in which corner of the continent we are located.
No matter our past disputes, we have a common civilization and a most likely common destiny. Let's focus on improving that rather than pointless dick measuring contests

Have you ever met a northern Italian person or Greek person? They are European.

Even if we accept your retarded argument then whatever you define as white was metaphysically inspired by non-whites

The British Empire? An Anglo version of Rome

Gas yourself you faggot LARPer

Truth

Hail victory

WE WUZ KAIZERS NNN SHIIIEEET

>Is American with 1/8 German DNA

>German empire
>~50 years
>Swedish empire
>~110 years

>Spanish empire
>~450 years
>Portuguese empire
>~590 years
> R O M A N E M P I R E
> ~1 0 0 0 + y e a r s

>inb4 N*rdic flag says that Italians are not white
Nordic / aryan race is a one huge joke
mediterraneans are the real master race

BASED

B-BUT WE WILL G-GAS YOU! WERE THE MASTERRACE!

>Loses two race wars

no, weak countries deserve to go extinct
why help those that drag you down while they're commiting demographic suicide on their own

just let them dissapear and use them as an example for future generation

based hussar

I-I-I-I-F YOU DON'T SHUT UP
WE WILL I-I-INVADE YOU
W-WE ARE SERIOUS THIS TIME

>loses 1/3th of the country
>Opponent rapes every women in his capital
>gets spilt in two

>Countries that drag you down

I love you Greece but this is kind of ironic atm

>70 years later

Reminder that plato and aristotle are the backbone of western Civilisational philosophy and they were Roman pagans

First of all, I have no connection to the Torah, Yeshuah, Yahwahism or Hebrews, in fact my people killed Hebrews and the Yeshuah cultists, there never existed a med people, we are defined by our geographical features of South of Europe.

Nords

Not ironic at all. I'm 100% aware that we are damaging the EU by not leaving and instead leeching gibs and flooding them with "refugees" (800.000 in 2015 ALONE - they mostly go to Germany, France and Sweden and we let them through our borders illegally because we don't want them here)

they're free to kick us out but they'd rather preserve the illusion of a united Europe

Second of all Christianity is not European, civilization, true, dustinct, morally good, definition of Europeans or distinct.

If you're a Christian focus on getting crucified to enter your fairy tale kingdom.

Germanics and the Corded Wire Culture were only one branch of the Aryan Race. Why is this so hard for some "people" to understand?
The Aryan Race, or the Proto-Indo Europeans srated near the Black sea after the fall of Atlaantas and spread out the world starting all the great anhient civilizations

Yeshuah and all the temples of the Yahwahists were killed by my people, their tempkes used to house thetrue God Zeus.

The Yahwahists cultists mythology should be exterminated.

They got conquered by Germanics and later shitskins, they also aren't white.

Ohhhh shit an Ameriburger

DM AN VOKGIN BAGAN :D :D :D :D :D:D

FUK OGG MOM I AM FR REAL

Literally saw your ugly face yesterday. Get lost.

Want to get crucified or fed to lions?

>Atlaantas

Nice Theosophy, faggot

>Muh mythical city

Ikr, Rome laid the foundation whilst the nordics and germans kill each other in their misty cold forests.

You worship a false God, Yahwah is a myth, the Torah is not the word of God.

Why do you think the Romans didn't come to the nordic countries? They'd get Breivik'd

Heh but Hitler is a god heh oh an Odin? oh yeah

>Their civilization fell

But their political and religious power are still intact. You nordicks didn't really contribute much for western civilization except just because hitler said so.

foundations were laid by classical Greece first, Rome elevated and spread the knowledge
picrel

Correct, Western Civilization is Rome and Greece, not Yahwah and worshiping semitic deities as opposed as to European Western Religion.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

They slaughtered Germanics for fun

And beta Celts

Where was the ASATRU castles and imperial architecture?

Lol, Norway. You're biggest legendary guy is probably a myth or over exaggerated

Southern Europeans not meds.

You aren't white Mario. The founders of Greece and Rome were blonde haired blue eyed Aryans, not you brown eyed nigger mutts.

viKANGZ stealing history

>Greeks lay the foundations for civilized society
>Italians create the greatest civilization known to man
>Germans start acting like niggers, breeding like niggers, attacking like niggers, chimping out like niggers
>Germans destroy Rome
>Germans plunge the world into the darkness for centuries
>Centuries later
>W-W-W-WE WUZ MASTER RACE
>*gets destroyed by napoleon*
>MEDS ARE INFERIOR
>*loses an empire*
>HEIL HIT--
>* commits suicide*

W E
E

>The founders of Greece and Rome were blonde haired blue eyed Aryans, not you brown eyed nigger mutts.

The Romans just deemed germania and beyond as useless and resource wasting expedition. Germans don't have big cities to begin with, it's just a vast forest with scattered tribes.
Romans wanted consolidation of power thus Roman Catholicism is an example, while germanics wanted separation thus protestantism creating ~30,000 Christian sects and denominations.
All roads lead to Rome, all modern hell came from Germany from mass immigration to the Roman borders, great apostasy up to failed 3rd reich. Nordics are useless, they don't care much.

>neo cucks triggered
>can't handle the truth
Oy vey user you are killing pol

European, yes. But Latin languages are primarily African based, and thanks to thousands of years of breeding with their southern neighbors, Mediterraneans are essentially black/Arab now.

Tldr of your country speaks a Romance language you are not white.

They tried many times but ancient Poles would show them no mercy.

Than slavs got bored and eventually Slavs - Vandals would visit Rome instead of waiting

>ancient Wenedians
Not poles
Polish nation did not exist until 10th century where Polanie united many western slavic tribes

Romans did not want Catholicism, Catholism was banned from 0CE-330CE when it was legalized by constantine.

>But Latin languages are primarily African based

Read Myth of the Twentieth Century

this is both true and false. True that they didn't have strong sense of national identity and they weren't united just like in 966 ad.
X century was when we got christianized but we know quite a lot from our history for few hundred years before the christianization, for example from Nordic sagas

The elite/noble were red/blonde haired Aryans, the masses were largely swarthy untermensch who were just like nigger slaves in the US. Sorry this upsets you but we can't all be descendants of aryan demigods.

The German fears the Med
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus

balts are the true ubermensch

Rome was run by Nords

He was Nordic

enjoy ban

>I have blue eyes, im white trust me

The eye on the top is bad too. It has some brownish green. My eye is PURE blue.

He never ever once said that, you absolute idiot

Funny because I and many other Master Romans have green eyes

>giving (you)s to cumskins
not worth it fαm

Caesar was southern European stop acting like a Nigger with Egypt

>master race
then how are they so poor, stupid and corrupted in the year of almighty lord 2017?
med countries are literally 3rd world shitholes compared to nordics.
>b-but muh ancient romans
fuck off and stop living in the past

Do you know that "Germans" didn't exist until Martin Luther created this term in XV-XVI century. And this term was related to people speaking german dialects.

"Germania" as it was used by ancient roman empire was relaying to people living north east of roman empire / north of Alp mountains etc.
This means Slavs, Nordic people and Celts.

>Kekistan flag

Crucify yourself

You're the one acting like an afrocentrist. WE MEDITERREANIANS WUZ CAESAR N SHIEEEEET

>compared to nordics
you're right, the present is so much bett--nevermind kek

>be nord
>die alone

But I has a kewl tgor's hammber :D :D :D :D :D :DDDDDD :--------D

>a peasant replies to me
disgusting

You're literally espousing incorrect history, what's more nigger than that? Also your flag was cool for 2 months in 2016 faggot

Friendship in Sweden means one night stand.

lel, Rome still in green desu

>medcucks
literal 3rd world shitholes

It's literally true though.

Show your flag, ameriburger

I've noticed. Why the fuck does that happen? You were pretty traditionalist 200 years ago if I remember correctly

you are disgusting.

Central Europeans are the best blend between both

south yuropoors are lazy manchildren too

Sauce

measuring countrys worth by gdp... youre a fucking retard
take a look at sweden for example

"WE ARE MASTER RACE!"
*INVADES ROME*
*RAPES*
*LEAVES BEHIND EVEN MORE ROMAN BASTARDS THAT HATE BOTH THEIR PARENTS*

Literally a problem you created.

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

>all these triggered poo eyes

>well-being
>let me tell you what is well-being
>money

KYS

can someone explain to me why nordic countries are ALWAYS in the top10 of every single statistic?

You're living in their civilization. Fucking Chinese use July and August as months.

Rome is still alive, more than we know.

We wanted to be more like French and Germans.

>trusting medcucks

lmao, this is just sad

never give your money to medcucks

Idk maybe they're superior to medshits or something?

french aren't so bad
but i guess you sticked more to the german part kek