So why do European women marry non white men en masse?

So why do European women marry non white men en masse?
youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdobquf1zms
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=waV8ToTub3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do roaches never make good posts?

> en masse

No, White Women RARELY marry Non Whites. And the only ones that do are found in large cities/urban settings....where they have access to no others.

>racemix thread
>first posters are amerimutts
ugh. I hate ugly mongrels. Amerimutts are the proof that no one should mix with crackers.

REPORTED

Nature is cleaning the genepool.

I'm very sure that your oh so noble action will matter

She looks mundane. A solid 4/10.

Is this attractive in Amerimordor?

>U are mutt

>en masse
I have seen 10 mixed couples in my lifetime and 7 of those involved a white guy. It's really not that massive of a phenomenon.
Keep in mind that I live in a big city with many foreigners

WTF is wrong with that baby? Fucking drooling, looks drugged.

You're not only a mutt. Repeat after me: Americans aka Amerimutts are subhuman mutt mongrel sperm cocktail of 60 peoples.

I hope we get to behead you mutts here just as how our homies did in Afghanistan

Was will die mit dem Krampus?

Is it bad that I can recognize who you are on an anonymous underwater goose racing forum?
Did an American fuck your girlfriend or something? You've got some serious temper tantrums, roach.

Burn the coal...

war is coming
harden your self
prepare your body
work on your aim
our enemies must be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Everyone with a brain hates Amerimutts.
Nice argument, mutt.
now fuck off before i crush you

Penis is much bigger and it pisses off their fathers and ancestors, which the Jews convinced them is good.
But the penis size more than anything.

The only good thing about white people are their women

>Roach
>Brain
You may choose only one.

>shitskin roach calling anglos mutt
this will never not be hilarious

jews.

White males aren't particularly sexually attractive on average but we're almost definitely more intelligent then women and darker races. We need to secure our own nation and method of reproduction.

because white men are pathetic losers who tend to be hypocrites and have NO chgaracter or true values even if they’re LARPing as “white pride” faggots

>smarter than [our] women

yeah that’s why you’re getting abandoned for men who don’t show their full hand of cards like an idiot

Because they are more willing to have children. Because they have nothing to lose. I could never touch a man that dark but the baby is cute.

I don't know, I really like the way she looks. Pity about her preferences, though, kinda devalues the entire package by a lot.

F A K E N E W S

I don't know, maybe I'm the idiot. Life is a competition, the best thing I could do is try my best and cope with whatever the reality is.

that’s fair.

>Kyra Vassiliki
>Greek woman who worked for Greek ant-Ottoman organizations to undermine Ottoman presence in Greece
Do your research dipshit. All real white men are well versed in art and history, and don't just throw shit around like niggers.

>American
>not like a nigger

pick one and ONLY one

I see you've changed your flag, but your roach will always show

What was his real flag?

what an ugly baby

You just posted one of the best videos on youtube, let me contribute with another

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdobquf1zms

he's burnt

because they have no self respect

If you're anti white women then you're anti white.

He is caucasian. Look at his hair and nose :)

Who is this jizz wizard

no I haven’t I’m from a different thread. but I am dating a Turkish guy so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

REMINDER: TURKROACHES WILL NEVER JOIN THE EU OR BE EUROPEAN. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN SANDNIGGERS AND NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST IS COMING YOUR WAY

what a ugly baby

nice european Art you got there sven. Really shows how culturally advanced you are

Nice memeflag you have there Mohammed. Really shows how that you are 30+ year old larper living at home in your parents basement

Every time a yurocuck posts le 56% face forced meme, 20 yurotrash women are impregnated by niggers and sand niggers.

triggered??

>solid 4/10
>post a legit freak with daddy issues drug addict eyes, 3 different piercings on her nose and gay tattoos on her face
welp

no

no

bismillah we will kill all turkroaches

Based Britain

i have honestly never seen a respectable turkpost

bar none the worst posters on Sup Forums

photo caption:
> 'you even try to look you're scared and I'll batter the shit out of you later'
> still looks horrified

Yeah that looks happy enough, move along now...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=waV8ToTub3A
>Germany YES!

Oh, this is golden.

Because European women have become promiscuous trash and niggers are the only ones willing to marry them at this point.

Satan...

Mongrel-Theist Psy-Ops,

& Mind-Pattern-Programming

Looking at a bitch who shows his son on Youtube. Can't you realize why white women marry blacks? I hope you can.

do you have white girlfriends this is an important question. or do you just look back at your dads who actually had enough clout to create you

Its admirable you think your kind will survive this century

I am happy to crush any mutt subhuman here
Come to Giresun and i'll make everyone watch how i'm forcing to sit you on a 50 cm long stick

She is fucking gorgeous i would love to cream in her asshole. She's a 10/10

forcing you to sit on*

because they're brainlets, that's why

if you’re ever in Neuwied for some reason hmu

>go to a shithole in muslim territory
hHAHAHAHA
no

This guy is indian. They dont have african size cocks

thats so alpha chad. I love traditional men like this