Anti-Women shilling

Is this because liberals just have pets an abortions and are going to be bred out?

I understand one has to beware the eternal roastie but wew, there seems to be a lot of threads all of a sudden. I don't think its because so many people are desperate for (you)s

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/15/pf/taxes/alimony-tax-bill/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Super lefties don't count as people. There is a minimum IQ required

Shut up and pay your alimony.

its not shilling unless you admit this entire board is a cardboard cut out. people here really want to subjugate women and that is a fact you have to live with or work to change, it doesn't go away just because you cry shill.

Sometimes I unironically believe that this whole website is cultural subversion with all the alphabet agencies shilling over political/ cultural/spiritual against each other.

>money.cnn.com/2017/12/15/pf/taxes/alimony-tax-bill/index.html

>marrying someone who will divorce you

>gay
opinion not welcome

I'm starting to think so as well

I just want to make a smol girl feel safe

>waaah gay waaah
not an arguement

The shills are working overtime to push their identity politics on Sup Forums. I wouldn’t be surprised to see anti-women posts from shills all over leftist Twitter, as Shariablue posts horribly sexist things.

Sup Forums went from a decent obscure news source to absolute Sup Forumsfest.

It's more of an edgy entertainment board now so just cherry pick the threads you enjoy and try to hide the annoying ones.

It's better off this way since Sup Forums has got more mainstream overtime. It's better to keep the real stuff in less known platforms.

I understand you are afraid, but that isn't going to change pols opinion on women. As a group pol is overwealmingly united and invested in women having less rights and to obey men. to say that these people are shills is to dismiss all of pol as a shilling.

Nice wallpaper. We all want that feel breh

I think it's more that just the usual as we've seen before. There's definitely an agenda being pushed

You're literally shilling right now
>As a group pol is overwealmingly united and invested in women having less rights and to obey men

Exactly my point - there are people attempting to force this narrative in multiple threads

The problem with women's liberation is that they whore around massively in their late teens/early 20s, and eventually the desire to have kids/marriage grows but they get rejected massively for being whores so they get pushed into longterm childlessness. Which I think is very well-deserved since even if you accept her whore past and have kids with her there's no guarantee that she won't just leave and become a narcissistic 'empowered' single mom.

couldn't care less about shills, or women
quality-wise their posts are simply shit and laughable
need to try really hard to convince me and hopefully anyone else

>Exactly my point - there are people attempting to force this narrative in multiple threads
no you dumbass, your point is that these people are shilling this narrative, I'm telling you right now that there is no need to shill this idea in pol because everybody already believed it for years here.

This.

>wife of seven years divorced me a couple months ago

Agree entirely, but I don't think women should be able to vote either

There's a difference between thinking all feminism is cancer and completely discarding the idea of marriage

The ones pushing marriage on these boards are either virgin TradCon LARPERs or women themselves.

>There's a difference between thinking all feminism is cancer and completely discarding the idea of marriage
marriage is discarded because its not a good deal for you anymore. its only a good deal for women. remove finances and mgtow will flock right back. It does not change the fact that this isn't shilling. Sup Forums truly does not believe women have a place in society outside abject subservience.

Rough shit man, sorry to hear that.
Hope 2018 starts well for you, user.

1000s of years of a system that is optimal doesn't get discarded because you're a degenerate

Hope things get better for you bud

>1000s of years of a system that is optimal doesn't get discarded because you're a degenerate
Last i checked for the last 1000 years you did not give us no fault divorce you idiot.
either remove finances or divorce, but one way or another the deal of marriage is now garbage for men and thats why men don't want to buy in.
You can still get married symbolically if you're religiously rectal ravaged but people only signed that paper and dealt with the government because it was personally beneficial to do so. Right now marriage isn't. and whining about shills will fix nothing, only ammending how marriage works will change anything.

It’s not the same system though. The laws underneath have been changed —> no-fault, alimony for cheaters, tender years doctrine, etc) —-> New system.

Women are being trash talked because they fucking EARNED that treatment.

It’s not the women’s fault. It’s the fault of the TradCucks that enable them.

Yeah, sure, it's NEVER the woman's fault, right? Fuck off already.

Women a shit.

It’s human nature to take maximal advantage of what’s handed to you. In the case of our late-stage Western Civ what’s been handed to them is a Carte Blanche.

depends on your pov
if women are equal, it is our fault
if we are small children who need to be told what to do then it's your fualt.

Except this isn't how men have operated for centuries. Otherwise we wouldn't have civilization.

Even kids know not to fuck things up. Stop defending shit behavior from adults.

>even kids know not to fuck things up
hahahahahaaha ha
haha
ha
wow.

>flag
>he thinks most kids are trouble makers

We want to return women to the position nature has assigned them. It's your choice to see that as oppression.

Being a mother is the most important job a woman can do and it's in no way demeaning.

"People here really want to subjugate women"

That is utter bollocks. If you want to see the ones doing that shit, go back to twitter and your cancerous mob, there you will find the islamosubmissives, the anti-white racists, the apologists for rapists, paedophiles, wife beaters and murderers who are not white.

t. girl who used to be a leftie

>he thinks most kids are troublemakers
I grew up in a rich white neighborhood. I'm well aware we aren't niggers but also aware that children aren't kind and odds are if you think otherwise you're biased as fuck. most urban white neighborhoods are drug hellholes with a stepford vinear. Less violent crime, but still plenty of degeneracy

Saved.

>most urban white neighborhoods are drug hellholes with a stepford vinear.
Do you honestly believe this shit, Chaim, or are you shilling extra hard?

Nobody gives a fuck if you're gay. Stop believing your own propaganda. You're not a victim, you're not special, your sexuality is nothing new. You actually don't want equality, you want to be a shimmering star but you have absolutely nothing to offer but waving your arsehole and screaming "Look how different and unique I am!!"

Sorry, but fag flag isn't wrong here.

Women have too much freedom, and the desire to abolish that is commonly shared on pol

It’s happened as soon as r/incel was taken down. More proof of reddit cancer. The same thing happened when they to do the fat shaming reddits. Sup Forums used to having Friday fat shaming threads. Soon the Reddit fags will latch onto something else there and leave here again as they always do.

this shit scribble is terrible.
less detail is more.

>we want to go back to nature
you don't want to go back to nature, nature has women who are damn near equal to men because of labor scarcity in a tribe necessitating only the most utilitarian of sexism.

>being a mother who obeys her husband and has no rights
is oppression, you can call it natural, but it's still oppression. Accept that and own it, or crawl up your own ass and assert that we'll like it like a nigger. I don't really care witch, but I definately wont respect anyone as my superior if they are as delusional to pick the second choice.

Lurk more.
the board as a whole wants women
removed entirely from politics
and removed entirely from the work force.
that means dependance, ergo it's subjugation. You can dress it up however you want but that is what the right word to use is and flinching from that truth shows weakness, not strength.

>less detail is more.
>then your post

Coordinated shill attacks on rightwing women.

Left realized too many girls were becoming redpilled, so they started frequenting right wing websites pretending to be "alt right". The real question is are there are women on our side intelligent enough to understand that they're being shilled. only time will tell

nice projecting
All I want is for pol to stop lying to itself about what it wants and crying about how "well you'll like being subj I mean taken and cared for as my wife"

>only my point of view is fact!
Yup, it's a liberal alright. Explain to us how you're rich again, Chaim.

every 1 on this board hates women why dont u understand this. NEW FAG

the unification of pol on the topic of women has been here since at least mlpol.

Women have always had rights you fucking imbecile.

>nature has women who are damn near equal to men
Citation needed.

>hate
nice strawman
I said pol wishes to subjugate woman
now you go off about misogyny.
>only my point of view is fact
This isn't my point of view, that is the objective reality that pol shares to me via it's own common threads. for every 1 thread like this full of ass hurt romantics, there are 100 threads about "how to fix women" "we need to subjugate women, how do we get them to agree to this" "mgtow is shill, you need to subjugate women" "women are terrible and mgtow is the only way" etc etc. and unlike shill threads, these threads don't have a back and forth arguement over whats acceptable. 90% of all posts agree that women are a problem that can only be fixed by strict disenfranchisement, and subjugation and restriction.

pol doesn't hate women. pol just recognizes that women are basically children and are unable to handle freedom like men.

this has been an observable fact throughout history.

I can tell you've never even read those threads since no one agrees in them.

nice pedantic. we both know what rights are being discussed here

theyre pretty much the only threads I read so I can tell you right now you are the shill. people at best have different ideas on how, but the what and why is not disagreed upon; women need to be subjugated, and its because theyre inferior in every way

The "right" to vote? Voting is a privilege that only a SELECT FEW men had. Not until after the enlightenment did voting privileges get expanded to include land-owners, and then it was a long time until all men could vote.

>hurr durr no everyone agrees on Sup Forums
>while he sits here disagreeing
Goddamn at least put effort into your shitposting.

right to self determination
voting is just a current manifestation of that right.
and no, voting doesn't fucking matter in itself. its about the right to choose how your life ends up, and why voting is intrinsic to that has more to do with the problems of america than anything else.

Men don't even have this right. Mostly because they've had to care for women.

not shit posting, also cant put more effort than I have. I have to do grocery shopping.
*teleports behind u and chucks a rose
I leave the rest to you.

>not shitposting
>shitposts harder

>beware the eternal roastie
>larp for killing all gays
when we do larp against your sorry excuses making asses? nobody comes on here and says "whoa! a bunch of pedo kikes want me to breed" and then go out and do it. pussies smell like shit. look like shit. and there's no reason to not use turkey basters. men and women have NOTHING in common. this is why youre pissed. embrace your universal bisexuality. these are all genetics and bowing to females is pathetic. hourly reminder that jews absolutely hate the patriarchy. hence all their fucken memes. they DESPISE the male gender. theyre witches. listen to them and pussy worshipping masons and be lorded over by females and pedos. choose wisely

When you extend voting privileges to all classes of people, you have mob-rule, or idiocracy. Women are not as politically inclined as men and vote based on feelings (which is why politicians lie so much).

Things would be much simpler if we just got rid of democracy.

>theyre pretty much the only threads I read
You just discredited yourself there. I won't even bother explaining why you'll probably realize now but still go off with your own rant.

It was fun reading your nonsense back and forth, I was wondering who'd win. I was rooting for the burger and I'm glad he won. Gotta change the channel though, sometimes shows get too many extra episodes.