SKIPPY PODESTA GOING FULL BLUEBEAM

Get in here! Drop him a tweet and tell him how you feel about these revelations.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/942091236743229440
youtube.com/watch?v=dM7ukpCyYG0
youtu.be/YKwFP7ZcDwY
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_456
youtube.com/watch?v=ml9MWzF2bpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice link burger twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/942091236743229440

How could I have forgotten?

you think you're hot shit ?

ayys prob exist, but he's using this to distract from incoming pedophilia scandal

that's some hot shit right there

setting up the big alien con.

Operation AAYKON

Doncha!

probably got excited. we all have been there. if you think about it we are all one in the same and are just bouncing ideas off of the global consciousnesses

WHATS MY NAME!?

Damn, that's from 2004 too but the camera footage is just very bad.

I wonder what kind of cameras modern aircraft have that could capture these types of things much better without so much graininess.
I still don't "believe" these things are alien, there's usually some benign explanation for them, but it's' still strange as fuck.

probably Bobby MacDonald, from moosejizz

I
AM
YOUR
FATHER

i've become so numb

>it turns out that "pizza-related" handkerchiefs simply had notes on them relating to wedge-shaped UFO phenomena

I always click these links to read the replies

Where were you, when you realized one world government and race-mixing as well as veganism, was the true red pill?

It is literally inevitable, we must lose our tribal ways and stop unethical treatment of animals

It is inevitable, the most powerful and the richest and the CIA and even Trump. Go outside and interact with people. The only hope for humankind is complete unity, there is no other way. Western society is rotten to the core, nobody is united over anything, not religion, not politics, not ethics. It is free for all and those with power have it because they are capable of using it, we are dependent on them and they honestly are more farsighted because of their endless priviledges than we are, we barely have a social network or income or influence at all

>Aliens come to earth; ask why we fuck our offspring

Any drawfags who can throw out a Skippy-fied Ayy Lmao?

EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE.
SAY IT!!

These elites are doing what they are told as ordered by Lucifur.

Not lucifer. YHWH.

Lucifer is not YHWH

The Saturn Cult.

The Demiurge?

Can we do anything but try to serve our fellow man to the best of our ability?

Why do shitlibs call Trump a conspiracy nut for wanting to drain the swamp, and not give a shit about this pedo and his space aliens?

Well perhaps you are right.

I saw this video and it was so fake and gay. Im sure all the dumbo liberals are nodding their heads and saying "heh I always knew there were aliens"

Aliens remind them of Star Wars, but real conspiracies remind them of the reality that they can't comprehend. Fictional works such as Star Wars form the mental canvas onto which they paint what they observe and get told in reality, to paint a wholly inaccurate but pretty and easy to digest picture.

haha totally bullshit earth is flat fuckers

biggest lie in the last 500 years

jesuit and freemason lie

research operation fishbowl

our earth is an eclosed system

they dont want you to know that

Stop using Bible quotes to prove your bullshit

Bump the whole chain

If the earth is flat, why do none of you fuckwits strap a go-pro to a fuckin' balloon and send it upwards.
>Why are flat earthers the liberals of the science community?

Flat Earthers are shills just trying to make people argue about smehing stupid like that instead of make fun of Skippy for being a cretin

His bullshit is fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=dM7ukpCyYG0
The Earth is a closed system, There is no place else to go.

Kek

>bill nye
You're a moron first of all. Second of all, A CLOSED SYSTEM DOES NOT IMPLY FLAT EARTH.

Fuck off rabbi

Only children resort to name calling. The Earth is in fact Flat and nothing you or anyone says will change that fact.

Then why are all the planets round? The moon? Why is every celestial body a sphere or otherwise rounded lump? How do magnets work? Is it density?

Bump

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sick of these games. Jews will pay.

Hey faggot stop playing patty cake with a shill

Space is fake.

What is your end-game with your life, if you have even foreseen that for yourself. What world are you going to raise your children in, what are you doing to achieve your goals and what kind of world are we heading towards?

Who is manipulating who, who is on the winning team, who is the majority, who is represented, who has power, who has money. Are you going to isolate yourself in the woods like Varg? What hope is there except looking out for your fellow man every day when you see him, looking out for people around you and doing something to make a real difference to yourself and the world

I
TRIED
SO
HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

They are pushing for full disclosure now because they know the world will be forever changed by the information and all the evidence indicating they run a child butcher ring will be forgotten.

I support full disclosure, but we cannot allow it to happen, not just yet. We need these evil satanists tried and hanged first, otherwise they will disappear in the confusion and reemerge again in a few years to make our lives miserable once more. Full disclosure can happen in 2018, for now we must continue focusing on draining the swamp.

Racism and prejudice is of times past, we have to embrace unity among EVERBODY. If we cannot even unify withing our own ethnic groups, religious groups, political groups, what hope is there to topple the Elite.

They are dividing us, that is their power. They play on cognitive bias of the illusion of seperation and everyone is buying it

racism and prejudice exist because equality among humans does not exist, and the fact that you would even suggest it is proof you're a dumb uneducated and naive sheeple who has never spent time with the lower human enclaves.

until you have fin, stfu and go learn more about humans

THEY are the Aliens. They are so deep into occultism, they are literally the movers of the World at large, they are the final frontier, they hold the key. They are trying to make you hate, by giving you every reason to, and we fall for it and make it affect us daily, bringing down our mood and making us paranoid among normal people who want nothing but the same as us

Which of those points calls for me to abandon my racial pride? Each land can protect and have pride in it's own, and still play by your fairytale rules.

What does it all mean?
youtu.be/YKwFP7ZcDwY

>niggers arent subhuman

>spend a year and a half berating this man
>proven liar
>proven fraud
surely he's telling the truth guys and not hawking contracts for black projects

Explain to how racism exists when races do not? We are moving fast towards technological singularity and NWO now with Aliens, Social Media, Internet, Smartphones, Immigration, everything is speeding faster towards the final culmination of unity, man has explored soon all levels of difference are over. What will the world look like in 2050?

Do you really think racism is the future? Who is winning, who controls the narrative, the masses, who is raising children for the next generation? White people?

They will come for the children

educate yourselves on torchwood/Doctor who and the 456(million jews):

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_456

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9MWzF2bpQ

In short Bluebeam is just John Podesta and the likes in green paint pretending to be aliens while demanding free children in exchange for Tesla technology given to humanity from the elite which should be a scrape on the bottom of how advanced (((they))) are.

Oh and btw the 456 alien race use children as a "drug"... sound familiar to the adrenochrome conspiracy tinfoil?

This. Bill Cooper backtracked on ayy claims because he realized it was disinfo.

How are you going to raise your children to survive in the world, are you raising children? Do you plan to? Pride is a deadly sin, humility is a virtue

This is why I don't believe in pizzagate. How could someone who thinks aliens are watching him be raping kids?

this ,cleansing must be done befoe entering the new dawn

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

>implying there wasn't a continued fight in 1946 against Germany that ended in a nuclear strike in 1947
all these bluepills man

sweetest tasting tinfoil material, gimme more

Include monarchies, the Vatican, Rothschilds and different elite groups

bro-tip: there is a wikileaks mail to podesta with ayylmao content

Does this mean that my theory about powerful people being dragons wearing them as skin suits is somewhat true? Not reptilians those drug slingers talk about real dragons like from the myths or fantasy.

go post it on your blog skippy.

Shareblue faggot shill. Shill on motherfucker

nvm fixed it.
Nobody saw that right?

You will never get away with this villain!

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

>When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

Yep your good.

INTERDIMENSIONAL
SHAPESHIFTING
CHILD MOLESTERS

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Please, give me (You)s.
I have to eat something.
This was my bread and butter shtick, literally.

TIME IS A VALUABLE THING
WATCH IT FLY BY AS PEDO COCK SWING
THE COCK TICKS LIFE AWAY

SUPER MALE VITALITY

lol haha what is this form? :DD

There is literally nothing wrong in molesting kids like that alabama senator. Its fucking based!

Keep it up faggots. All you are doing is bumping the thread

>we are dependent on them and they honestly are more farsighted because of their endless priviledges than we are
You haven't thought this through. Under your proposed premise, while the 99% switches to veganism, the elites will continue to eat meat and while the 99% lowers their brain capacity to that of prey, the 1% will continue to retain their predatorial status through it. This does not end well for anyone. Hurr

reminder that the ayy stuff is just bluebeam trying to tell us demons are ayys
There are some reports that suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle
Now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
we know Podesta is involved in pizzagate, how likely the same happened with paul hellyer since he was high ranking in the government?
bushman seems to be involved too following the same narrative.
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

>pedosta actually trying to redirect the conspiracy towards ayylmaos

Thanks for the (You)

here go

were not supposed to talk about that, after all
white man cant jump

The reason pizzagate never gained any traction is because it lacked concrete evidence. The kids peddling this /x/ tier conspiracy were LARPing so hard they actually convinced not only themselves but everyone around them this bologna was real. Once reality sank in the memers got bored or just disinterested and moved onto other things. If there is one thing we can learn from this fiasco is never go full retard.

.-.00.04-2-030....03--2-2-3-.-3-
The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity. Dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high.

To The Stars is a disinformation campaign. Dig deeper.

You probably thought you were hot shit.

huh, since i see anti pizzagate shilling in here, i will occasionally dump some info

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related on this instance)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Hi five eyes.

>lift the veil, i need to verify the age of the child

I mean, I was really looking forward to a sort of ayy-podesta hybrid like webm related.

AYYYYYYYY call the space marines!