BREAKING NEWS

>TAYLOR SWIFT ADMITS THAT SHE SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/16/leftists-angry-taylor-swift-great-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ww3yVcCi8
youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“Is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump?
>fighting for our lives

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

It shows how absolutely deranged they are if they couldn't find one positive thing in their lives that happened this year to be grateful for. I hope 2020 actually motivates them to start jumping off roofs

you go girl!

Unironically stunning and brave

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ww3yVcCi8

Her latest video uses fashwave aesthetic and is also a thinly veiled love song about Hitler:
youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk

(((vevo)))

It's just the typical narrative they try to develop, they're the "impoverished freedom fighter" faction when they're actually on the side of gigantic globalist corporations.

/ourgirl/

Ghina

There has to be a 56% edit of this somewhere, right?

Fuck this gay ass wojack cartoon cancer.

She didn't actually say that, she just said she had a good year. You can infer that she either supports him or is apolitical though. It is funny hire people will melt down over anything. Imagine the triggering over new years

god these people are miserable.

can't wait for 2018 and 2020 when they start offing themselves.

>breitbart
>caring about Taylor Swift
>having such incorrect and unpopular political views that you desperately cling to celebrity gossip for validation

>All of the gene therapies that were investigated between 2012 and 2015 are now going through trials
>We're on the way to curing hemophilia
>A car is going to be sent to Mars next month
>NVIDIA has just released a GPU with great machine learning support

But Trump won so everything is terrible.

>muh 56% meme
>no such thing as white people goy!
100% Asian

>this chink is qter than the actual shartwars chink

>Butthurt
They're always American...

Am I the only one who loves the "this year was so bad!!!" leftist meme? It is pure despair, its a tacit acknowledgement that they're failing, that they're weak, that they're the losing side. Human beings naturally like being on the side of winners. Despair and defeatism leads to a psychological state of "why should we even try?"

I'm glad this year, and last year, and hopefully more years to come were bad for them. It means it was a good year for the country, for people who work for a living and pay taxes, for people who want to watch their kids grow up in a safe and prosperous place.

Some people just can't stand to see someone successful and happy. Everybody's gotta be a poor and miserable loser like them. Kind of explains why so many of them are communists.

It was her best year ever.

it's pretty pathetic when another person's happiness is just another reason for you to get outraged and angry. I wish these people would take a step back and saw how they look

The salty mutt in his natural habitat

She can try, but I'm just not ready to forgive her for those pictures she took where she allowed niggers and a Jew to touch her beautiful Aryan skin.

Shake it off.

I thought you were kidding, but that is completely fashwave

Seems pretty 56% already

Plus, IOTWB font

There is a part of her new video where she is mounted on a horse. Reminds me of this.

Confirmed for most adorable antisemite alive

She had a #1 album, made a ton of money, found a man she thinks she loves...yet these shitlord liberals DEMAND that she be upset and outraged.

have a (you)

>breitbart

BURN THE COAL

Does anyone have sauce on this weebum?

a WHITE man mind you, thats why they're really mad

Yes, that is Breitbart.

>tfw her new boyfriend is 10/10 aryan genetics

Well i head that reputation was a successful album so...

Made me laff kek

What does she mean by pressing her face against black peoples

That guy barely passes for white. I guarantee that he’s at least an eighth mudslime.

>2020

Not soon enough.

Made me think.

This.
After Trump won I was hoping to see liberal tears for the entire length of his presidency, and boy he has not disappointed yet

bump

Who dat ugly skank?

>barely passes for white

This

Nah, that is a pretty typical white gurl pattern. Hook up with a bunch of alphas who use 'em and toss 'em. Then settle for a beta as they approach 30 and need to nest.

You mean (((kikebart))).

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

i am taylor swift ama

thank you

Did you and Kanye resolve your issues?

polniggers that say tay is a nazi are worse than the sjws who say tay is a nazi. just stfu. do you neckbeards honestly think she wants anything to do with pic related? please kys

i dont really care about kanye

I guess that's better than considering him an enemy.

>fighting for our lives under Trump
There's nothing more pathetic than some overprivileged American talking about "fighting for his life" when he makes more money in an hour than most people in the world make in a month.
Right wing death squads aren't real!

Do you still have that really nice white Fender Jaguar?

Sup Forums has Boxxy, Sup Forums has Taytay.

Why care what some 56% mutt America thinks? She's not even white.

>"This is why we can't have nice things, because you break them, I had to take them away."

What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

retard mutt located, burn yourself please.

what the fuck. Is that real? Where is it from?

i crashed it into a zoo

Why the fuck are you Jews so fucking retarded? Do you realize any time you say something like this you out yourself as a JIDF.

I love Tay.

stop LARPing.

t. JIDF
FYI, kike, Nazis want nothing to do with the pic you posted
You dumb Jewish faggot.

The average weight of all these people appear to be quite normal.

Taylor Swift

Anyone saved that twitter screenshot where some random lefty bitch says "TRUMP WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY" and then "DON'T USE VIOLENCE! YOU AREN'T IN DANGER" or something like that?

Both provided to us by our Jewish overlords. Just like all the e celebs and regular celebs we supposedly worship. Sup Forums is dying. Disinfo campaigns have wonout. Yiddin have turned the tide. We are paying the price.

>all the tragedy occurring in the world, including the election of President Donald Trump.

I hope when she finally settles down (hopefully soon, i.e. one more fair well album) she transitions into life style media. She should get a talk show like Ellen or Martha Stewart where she shares the Traditonal feminine lifestyle with girls from 8 to 80.
She's been the princess; she must become the queen.

>beta
>professional male model and actor

it's because he's a brit isnt it, amerimutt?

They're propagandists trying to radicalize their useful idiots.

Lol, I love the way black people try to troll us with these memes when it's always a black guy with a white girl. One hardly EVER sees a white guy holding a black girl like a trophy like blacks do with white people.

It's just an interesting look into the psyche of homo erectis I suppose. Perhaps it's the naturally undeveloped IQ of this species that involuntarily creates this sort of impulse from them.

this is a really dumb thing to type out

>"fighting for our lives under trump"
What fucking bizzaro world do these idiots live in. Nothing has changed unless you're a fucking border hopper.

who?

Culture war you ding bat. The right, including you, are so prone to extolling purity that they are too afraid to get their hands dirty.

Yes Taylor Swift is a contrived cultural icon based upon consumer culture, but she's also a major player in taking back our culture to swing it right. Once we have the culture, then the Jews will have to lose money to support their agenda, and so long as we don't rest on our laurels we'll have them right where we want them.

Stop ignoring culture; she is the wife of the nation. A house divide cannot stand.

the left was founded as a counter culture movement and they still imagine themselves as underdog freedom fighters. they cant comprehend that they are disposable foot soldiers for the ZOG and corporations

its really taylor swift you fucking idiot

Yeah, I've graduated, found a job and moved out. I don't even care that our current government is full of EU cuck commies.

gib retard taytay for waifu

I love taylor swift so much it hurts sometimes

Is there some sort of proof I've missed in this thread?

Being depressed and negative is an addictive habit, hence the "every year is a bad year" mentality.

It's frustrating that this is the case. They all think they're brave voices rebelling against the mainstream when the mainstream is composed solely of their kind.

The system has brainwashed them so much they actually believe they're fighting it.

It’s a fucking guitar.

love me more *blows kissu*

That's degenrate unless you can use that pain to inspire you.

You answered yourself in your own greentext. He's zoolander. He looks like he cries quicker than she does.