Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Night Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
SPD now getting ready for big coalition
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>news in german
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/mahnmal-nachbau-neben-hoeckes-haus-a2274909.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/antisemitismus-in-berlin-israel-botschafter-fuer-verbot-von-flaggenverbrennungen-a-1183445.html
zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2017-12/bundesverwaltungsgericht-urteil-bundesnachrichtendienst-speicherung-metadaten-telefon-verboten

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c
focus.de/politik/deutschland/breitscheidplatz-anschlag-anis-amris-helfer-wurde-ausser-landes-gebracht-statt-verhoert_id_7958345.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DKZaNwDNa10
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dtn4HbEsA
youtube.com/watch?v=L9xY5c2dVY4
youtube.com/watch?v=a_O0GP5xLy8
youtube.com/watch?v=0xembVCsf_I
youtube.com/watch?v=XZLrdGvSsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=HKj1T2YkG-w
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Cruel Fate of Kekistan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fertile aryan anime characters

EEEERIKA

>Nobody cared about the illegal occupation of the west bank by jordan, nobody really cares about crimea or northern cyprus. It's just leftie retards supporting their superspecial victims who like to demonize Israel to cater their muslims friends to reach their Eurabia dreams

the thing is, that this is exactly what normies care about. the jews, the 6 gorillion we so horrendously have slaughtered, are now the ones to oppress and slaughter the poor shitskins.

Please take back the Germanics of England and Lowland Scotland from our Celtic Isles.

>Inflated balloons with no bond to the sideways area of the chest
Kek.

looks albanian

Bump for Uni discussions and the superior German system.

Although it's complete and utter nonsense. We should rather learn from Israel not to trust muslims. Give them the little finger and they will behead you.
Just look at Lebanon how it turned out.

No reason not to praise Saddam though
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c

Mit Rapistenstern an der Brust in den geschlossenen Vollzug, das Subjekt!

that pic hahahaha
freisler was based af

us autists could easily meet up there, search every small town and village for this guy (especially areas with refugee centers, mosques etc) and i bet you we would find him.
this would be the absolute happening:
basement Nazis find refugee rapist -
fuck the press event up by acting like total spergs

bump

Looks like deportations are pretty easy if the state wants you to leave.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/breitscheidplatz-anschlag-anis-amris-helfer-wurde-ausser-landes-gebracht-statt-verhoert_id_7958345.html

>Although it's complete and utter nonsense.
the part about the normies getting angry at Israel? i don´t think that this is utter nonsense. you know that germany forbids Israel to import food to germany from the occupied areas, if it reads "israel product"
>We should rather learn from Israel not to trust muslims. Give them the little finger and they will behead you.
no news for me. that´s what the normies don´t want to learn

implying that this would be the content of the article

let me fix this
>nazi inet collective go for a manhunt
>VS is investigating their activities

i don´t care xoxo

He really has an unique appearance.

Not your comment, but their opionion.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKZaNwDNa10

TFW there was a helicopter searching the area, and cops stopping me in the middle of a forest path. Such are the joys living in rural Hesse these days.

Sharia patrol?

I can't go to prison, I'm too ugly for that.
All the other inmates will make fun of me!

>sprach deutsch mit unbekanntem Akzent
>unbekanntem Akzent
Kommt davon, wenn man die ganze Welt einlädt. Frag mich jeden Tag, woher diese ganzen Nasen die ich sehe, eigentlich herkommen. Ich hab nämlich keine Ahnung.

Is anybody following the Kraut & Tea debacle ATM.
Not even the Hollywood kikes couldn't come up with this shit. It's golden

1) Start off with the Appetiser of right here: hyoutube.com/watch?v=Z9dtn4HbEsA 2) Then wash it down with a fine wine here: youtube.com/watch?v=L9xY5c2dVY4 3) Now it is time for the meal, so dig into your steak: youtube.com/watch?v=a_O0GP5xLy8 4) Don't forget the Potatoes and Carrots: youtube.com/watch?v=0xembVCsf_I 5) Then you are done all that, it will be time for your dessert: youtube.com/watch?v=XZLrdGvSsS4

>they thought you look like the rapist
would you be so kind and kill yourself?

a cute blonde Politesse and her blonde colleague, what a difference to the big cities, where bored wog cops have to guard Merkel Legos so other wogs don't make truck enrichings.

How's it going frens?

Is the physicist user still here?
I have a question:
I am considering studying Physics at Uni, however I am unsure of my capacity to do so....
I just checked, my IQ is only 121, is that enough, or should I consider doing something smaller, because I would be dissatsifyingly average in Physics at best or cut off at worst?
What grades did you get in abi, I didn't really study hard (or at all, in most cases) but am still gonna get something around 2,2-1,6 Grade?

call me a dumb fuck but i still dont know anything about that
even tough i did some digging
could you summarize to a dumb autist like me?

Pretty shitty. How are you?

Oh, I am sad to hear that, Ich wünsche dir, dass es in der nächsten Zeit besser wird.

>Physics

what kind of?

no, they emphatically said I do not look like the one theyare searching for. They just did their duty checking anyone walking around in the fields.
Also, we can meet for a duel, how about it?

Straight from auschwitz

>learn from Israel

Well, as for antisemitism, I'm for the whole package. Arabs as well as Heebs are semites. Fence them in their western asian desert, throw away the key and let them kill each other.
After we'll repopulate and recultivate a new Byzantinium

Thanks user, the next week will be horrific. I hope I made it through

Classical Physics (so, no specialized direction at first, general physiscs, the standard procedure) and then maybe move into some area of electronics, or, if I find something that ansolutely fascinates me, I can consider going into researc, as I can become absolutely obsessive and compulsive about a subject (autist here, kek).

awww, they were just bored and wanted your companionship :3
>Also, we can meet for a duel, how about it?
k. fist fight, first to bleed or to fall loses

At least we can look forward to Weihnachten, r-right?

I need a sauce on that for legal purposes.

>autist here, kek
who would have expected. another autist on this board

that´s okay user. i know you will be better, because sometimes you are happy

>awww, they were just bored and wanted your companionship :3

they were friendly enough to not annoy me.

>k. fist fight, first to bleed or to fall loses

crow bars and knives, some good ol Balkan style

Kraut and Tea is some German/Anglo/Jew abomination who LARPs with some made up English accent and bought into his own bullshit so much he thinks he is an intellectual when actually he dropped out of school. He did some videos about Cologne and became a friend with Sargon and others, they're all lefties though and on board with mass immigration etc, just anti-Muslim.

Anyway he doxxed and bullied out a fellow 'skeptic' because she made a race realism vid, he got a lot of shit for that then made a video series trying to debunk the alt-right. He got blown to shreds like Poland in 1939 by some people who actually know their shit, including a Frenchie Biologist who lives in Quebec and over the course of this came out as race realist, identitarian and broader WN. Said Frenchie also implied KrautNTea made this whole series because WN/Identitarianism would imply the kikes would lose control to the goys.

Now it developed further, apparently Kraut has his own discord server of fellow rejects where they colloborate (and fail miserably) in their attempts to 'fight race realism'. Also some NYT reporter hangs out there.

Don't remind me please. This will be the worst christmas of my life. Maybe I can convince my parents that we don't celebrate it, otherwise I will cry most of the time

You`d better go to polymer physics, soft matter and all that shit, literally profitable in moneys and h-index

Honestly, the girl looked like a Slav to me.

Probably tried to warm up the place

check the KC webm threads, it occassionally floats around there

do uni's/fh's care how many semesters it took me for the Bachelor if I have good grades?

which girls in the Ruhr area happen to do

another case for the right-wing extremism statistics though

>be Kraut
>think of self as "thientist"
>plan crusade against Alt-Right Race Realism
>doxx qt German-English girl Rage After Storm after she posts watershed video about Race & IQ and threatens to redpill "fousands" of Skeptic followers to the real McCoy ... i.e. the "Alt-Right-Pipe"
>produce videos that are """rebuttals""" against AltHype YT channel/website's Race & IQ thesis
>getting BTFO'd by Chad Quebec Frog "JF" every single time
>organizes Discord to gather "thientists" in order to back up his idiocy
>actual scientist leaks audio from Trout's discord to JF and Braving Ruin (Edgy Sphinx) where he tells Trout's dicksucker Sandre that JF is fucking right
>the drama ensues

grab popcorn and enjoy the shoah

Got an Apprenticeship in Electronics (Betriebstechnik) at a large company today, with guaranteed workplace afterwards. Feeling pretty good.

hey thank you so much user!
that sounds entertaining af
i simply have to take a look at this!

i think his problem is Weihnachten...

>crow bars and knives, some good ol Balkan style
never heard of that one but sounds like fun

Couldn't say, the only time I was in that area I couldn't see beneath their hi-jabs.

and you aswell!
i will!

Soon..., Krauts

You'll have to remember one line: "De fucking mice are retarded, Kraut!" -- Jean-Francois Gariépy

Was los, Brudi?

Sorry to hear that, may I asked what happend or what is happening next week?

Nice one Kraut!

Reverse Anschluß?

Yes, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=HKj1T2YkG-w

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Cruel Fate of Kekistan.html

Good introduction to it I think. The girl who gets burned is Rage After Storm, the one he doxxed.

reverse Anschluss me senpai

Geprüfte Doppel.

>Is the physicist user still here?
Yes

>I am considering studying Physics at Uni, however I am unsure of my capacity to do so....
Sadly, you will literally only find out if you try. It's the only option. My dad told me "expect one year of hell in the beginning and don't care about too much other stuff going on in your life".

>I just checked, my IQ is only 121, is that enough
You just checked? With what? Lmao. The IQ tests are bullshit, just ignore them and this number will not tell you if you are capable of studying Physics or not. If it feels nicer, look at pic related and go from there for "general direction of capabilities"

>or should I consider doing something smaller, because I would be dissatsifyingly average in Physics at best or cut off at worst?
Again, only trying will tell you that. If you have an IQ of 121 measured by a German psychologist and not some online bullshit test, then studying Physics should be well within your capabilities. If it's just an online test, well I took some of these in the past for fun and I always was between 115 and 160 and I still got my PhD. These tests are mostly useless though.

>What grades did you get in abi
Focusing on Math and IT stuff during Abi, had Physics only on the side. Math I literally had 4 points (is it still graded from 1-15 points today) in grade 11, 13 points in grade 13. Physics went from 7 to 13 points. Overall Abi grade was 1,7, done in Hesse where it's easy as fuck compared to Bavaria.

>I didn't really study hard (or at all, in most cases) but am still gonna get something around 2,2-1,6 Grade?
Same for me, I barely studied for school, played vidya most of the time, mostly Vanilla WoW hardcore raiding 6 times a week, just raiding took 20-25 hours a week in addition to the normal grinding. My character had 275 days played when the first addon came out.

At Uni, that changed drastically. It was full force anus stretching to the max in the first year, 80 hours a week Monday till Sunday.

the Walla, da kommt was raus chick also looked a bit Slavic. Also funny you mention all the hijabs, when I do I am told I am a kekistani exaggerator.

Sorry to hear that.
Is it the kind of shitty that can't be cured by cartoon tits?

how come you never feel comfortable around your family?

There's treaties against this.

Fuck yeah, I forgot all about my favourite cringey wojak cartoon show always hitting right on the nail

Sorry, my formulation was bad, it was a proper test taken by a psychologist at age 16. I was more edgy back then, and still depressid up to today, Kek :^)

Traveling through Berlin (Hauptbahnhof) and related big stations on the 22nd, how do I survive?

My grandpa died yesterday, we were really close

Actually I feel l comfortable around my family.

>the Walla, da kommt was raus chick
I don't know who that is.

haha ok i will
ok will start now
thanks

"""Treaties""" ... ink on paper.
Also, the right to self determination of the peoples.
If it would actually happen -- i.e. by referendum in Germany and Austria -- nobody would do jack squat!
You just have to create fait acompli, that's how geopolitics work.

>do uni's/fh's care how many semesters it took me for the Bachelor if I have good grades?

Most of the time I would say no. You might get asked that question if you go through an application process in an interview but usually they know that certain subjects take longer than the "Regelstudienzeit". Things like Physics or Medicine have Regelstudienzeit of 10 semesters (Diplom or Bachelor+Master) but the average time for the students is 11.5-13 semesters or so. Seeing that this is the average, that means there are also certain individuals who push it to the limit, i.e. 9 semesters Bachelors + 6 Semesters Masters.

>how do I survive?
look for this guys and join

Thanks!
Pretty fucking stoked they took me, since i'm already in my mid-20's.
Armlänge abstand halten

the one inserting the bottle

>My grandpa died yesterday
My deepest condolences user.

Their latest was quite inspiring.

Same rules as in other big European cities.

Das ist neu

Shit, I forgot to post pic related in Best summary about the involved main characters.

Ist seit Donnerstag

Thanks

Also, I am in Bavaria.

You are probably right about just trying, though I am kinda afraid I'll just kill myslef rather than do 60 hours a week.
Goddamnit, Hitler was right about euthanasia~

Jokes aside, how hard was it adjusting to the new workload?
Was it something that you just go with the stream with once it starts?
How fast can I become disciplined, was it very hard for you, not having the free-time anymore?

On discipline: before my depression almost killed me (again, kek) I was doing okay, I worked out regularily and if I wanted I could kick a habit at once, is this enough to be able to overcome the rectal expansion that is the 1st semster?

that´s good to hear. just say something from your hard to remind everyone that you are a strong family and you are happy to be with them in such sad times. but only if you really feel like it. have you smth like this in your mind?
sry if i intrude to much in your priavte life but i know this situation

>My grandpa died yesterday, we were really close
F
Mein tiefstes Beileid! Er ist nun an einem besseren Ort!
just stay with your family!

Then you should be capable of handling Physics, given a brutal work ethic in the beginning. Sitting in the Institute/student work areas until 11pm, getting home by bike (10-20 minutes, or 30 during winter) and then getting up at 7 in the morning... repeating that for 3 weeks Monday till Sunday in the 2-3 weeks before exams. This is an example of such an extreme scenario, but it can happen.

While I have never taken a professional IQ test, I got the PhD in Physics. My older brother took a professional one somewhere between 18 and 22yo with the result of 124. He also has his PhD in Physics.

wir schaffen das

SHE'S NOT DEAD, you hear me! She's n-not d-dea-

>My grandpa died yesterday, we were really close
F