Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 158

Aliums.

The legend begins.

Nice.
Can't believe I'm this early.
Thank you Tarage.

I forgot to mention I find this page hilarious because it's trying to me super emotional about what they've gone through, and yet the images are hilarious because this is fucking Jitsu Wa.

Smack!

Just the usual~

See you next week!

Also the last chapter of Jitsu Wa dropped today. Rest assured, it's the ending it deserved.

The one manga where all the girls want the MC but he instead ends up with PTSD cause of it

I think it's more that he realized that relationship that he once wanted is impossible now. He did love her for a while. He's been so busy with the shenanigans around him that he hasn't really had time to process it.

No Shima arc or Dumon Past Arc or Karen Arc or SHIMA ARC(THE ONLY CHARACTER WITHOUT A SECRET. IT SEEMS REALLY SUSPICIOUS TO ME)Sorry it was just a 8.5/10

Maybe he was into traps and that was the sercret

OH NO THE FEELS

NOT AGAIN

>in which Asahi realizes that he passed up best girl and ruined everything
>and it can never be fixed

>Could not lie in the beginning of the series
>Has been lying to himself all this time
FUCKING POTTERY

Thanks.

seeing that felt like getting slapped myself

>When they were freshmen
I call shenanigans. Where's the old artstyle?

Amusing.

But seriously, it confused the fuck out of people last chapter even when I put the TL note, so I put it again.

Black boarder = flashback.

>Asahi realizes that he passed up best girl
But Asahi got with Dumbpire. I'm not sure I understand.

Since when a robot can cry?

Thanks
I just realized that I suck hard at complex humans emotions.

Maybe the author didn't included it because he didn't had the time to.

Trying to be friends with a girl that you fell in love once and she rejected you back then is bad. And if now you have a girlfriend who also became her friend is very bad. Even worse it's when said girl that rejected you fell in love once with you when you tried to get to the heart of your actual girlfriend. That's the worst case scenario.
And an outsider could see things like the girl who rejected you now wants you back because you stopped going after her.

Yeah. It's like so muc happened that I bet he didn't even processed anything since when she kissed him

Why does he think that?
Does he mean "never be friends" again?
Or did he realize that they could never be lovers because he is committed to Dumbpire?

I am confused.

He will never be able to love her.

Why?

Thanks Tarage

Because they passed like two ships in the night.

its sad you have to do that, that's manga 101 but i guess newfags wouldn't know.

To be fair it confused the fuck out of me last chapter. I figured if it confused me, it'd confuse someone else.

WHERE
ARE
THE
RAWS

I-It's over, user...

The ones for the last chapter, silly

I actually want to cry. I don't want this to be over

Neither do I, user. But all good things come to an end. My stomach sank a little seeing a link to 194 raws a couple of threads ago. I got back into this series after a couple months break from manga in general and I didn't even realize it was this close.

Thanks!

Shaaaah!

UWOW KEWL BYOOTEE

Goodbye, Kewl Byootee

I have no idea what to make of this chapter.

>Because he love Yoko, and has lingering feelings for Aizawa. he can't have the same kind of friendship with Aizawa anymore. it like if you get a new GF but can't be friends with your ex because you might end up falling for her again.

Is that it?

Thanks man and fuck me this is a arrow to the heart

This really is goodbye, isn't it?
And to think, this image is the one that started me on this stupid, lovable ride

Is the first chapter where alium's face starts to change to the final version?

Aw shit, it's time for best girl.

So she was always best girl then.

Not cool.

Wait so he got ptsd because he realised he could never love the vampire girl? What kind of retarded shit is that

Well in this case it's not her wanting him because he stopped going after her, but more nice reasons.

Which makes it worse since the feelings are completely legitimate and not just a psychological thing.

A threesome would fix all their problems.

All girls are best girl, but some girls are more best than others.

Alium is just the most best. First among equals.

Shima's secret was that underneath his lame exterior, he's actually a real piece of shit deep down too.

So is her robobody warm to the touch then?

Life like texture?

No.
See >>Because he love Yoko, and has lingering feelings for Aizawa. he can't have the same kind of friendship with Aizawa anymore. it like if you get a new GF but can't be friends with your ex because you might end up falling for her again.