Yooo Hey lads!

Yooo Hey lads!

What does UK think of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cunts

Your alright in my books as long as you stay out of Ukraine and Estonia while we are there. Once we bugger off its all yours

5/5 bretty good

>caring about grandpa's opinions

>tfw no russian qt gf

We love mother Russia

I bet you're one of those plebs that goes on holiday to the other side of the globe and gets angry because people don't speak your language there.

>insecure americuck needs the attention of big daddy Britain
Look at the state of you, pathetic

You're alright. Met some Zenit St Petersburg supporters once. Good lads

I like Russia. I wish we could get along better with you guys.

Any nation with a tracksuit wearing underclass with a love for doing stupid shit is a friend of mine.

Please stop scheming to kill us all, other than that you're alright

the buildings look so similar youd think they were designed by the same architect.

Also pls give russian qt gf

Intentional freemasonic symbology

Seems OK to me. I wish our cucked government would stop bullshitting. We might get a better deal on gas and oil then.

they are big in the us and we dont have anything like that here.
i think it has to do with the European architecture movement.

You found me a gf yet?

pls.

Seriously dude.
So many women here very eager to marry /bond Englishmen. They are sick of their native gopnik Russian men.

All you have to do is try to move here. Unless you're fat and any moving is a problem

The medias scapegoat.
Absolutely annoying cunts as neighbors.

мнe нpaвитcя

Slav genocide is the only way.

>All you have to do is try to move here
Here is the issue, i live a very rural and cozy lifestyle. I would consider moving there because i imagine money goes much further, but the language is difficult to learn.

Crimea seriously? That's all you know about Russia?

You guys almost know nothing about Russia. Have you even tasted borsh?etc

I am no patriot,Russia is a harsh unconquerable wilderness which is the biggest in size. Where even Russians themselves are not trully welcome

The corruption is just tiny spec of shit in this enormous ecosystem

Soo much bullshit propaganda that equals shit over in North Korea

mountain of films and games like cod that represents Russians almost out of nothing

Russia almost never had a right to speak for itself,its culture,life perspective etc. Other countries just shape the ''reality'' of us however they see fit.

USA government has satanic rituals everywhere

1000+ children are sacrificed and eaten monthly. That is one hell of an audacity to call us evil for Crimea

Never tasted Russian food or learn one of the most well constructed language

Almost everybody here knows the propaganda is all bullshit. I was planning on visiting Russia in 2018, but with the world cup on and all i don't feel like getting my head kicked in.

THANK YOU FOR SYRIA VLAD

i like russians, only experience with them really was playing games in my youth, they always had a great sense of humour compared to other europeans (mostly).

I seriously looked into this when Putin opened up the free land deal to foreigners.
Its more of an offer to Russian speakers in places like Estonia or the Ukraine but if they ever opened it up fully I'd be down to larp as the immigrant for once.

intriguing, I intend to visit/ live there someday so that could be good for me. I'm learning Russian currently but do many Russians know English? (also FYI not simply going to score chicks)

Haha, kek.

I'm pretty sure the average UK citizen doesnt give a shit about Russia but our foreign office / intelligence services act like their job exist for the sole purpose of waging some sort of shadow war against Russia, its ridiculous.

I'm sure we'll have a lot more in common when we install our own commie leader who looks to be the most likely winner in next election.

Nah man. Most Russians don't even know ''yes'' and ''no'' in English

But our language is one of the most well constructed language in the world. Believe it or not it actually what really helped us work together against any intruding foreigners.

When you will truly learn our language down to the roots you will see how in comparison the English language is just prone to insanity.

See the thing is. Problem is if you're white it might take a while for them to realize that you're a foreigner, they might just think you're a retarded Russian who forgot how to speak. If you're there you might have to make connections over alcohol and share something from your country like favorite food,snacks.

If they get it that you're a learning foreigner, they might share some things with YOU. Russians love introducing their culture through food and drinks

Is it true that t.A.T.u weren't real lesbians?

youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ

I think a lot of things are done rather unfairly to Russia, I dont mind Russians, pretty close to British in attitude, mostly want to be left alone and are quite happy just get along with mutual respect but will warm to you if you respect them.

Thinking about moving to Russia when I am older, I had plans to sell a villa in sweden yet I got royally fucked out of it so I will probably have to wait a lot longer to move.

A really solid point, I am white so your correct in that I might just blend right in (never really thought of it that way). But I do intend to be a learning foreigner so hopefully some will open up!

From what I've seen on this board, you all seem pretty hostile.

bump

Жeнщинa кpacивaя, язык кpacивoй, кyльтypa интepecнo, apхитeктypa кpacивaя. C yчeтoм вышecкaзaннoгo, я бы никoгдa нe выeхaть зa пpeдeлы Mocквы и Caнкт Пeтepбypгы.

peace and love mo.
nobody is an enemy unless they hurt us.

Russia stronk.

bump

The changing verb stems for different aspects in Slavic languages is a difficult concept for English speakers. I don't like it, of course, because I signal aspect with other words in my native language, not with a different verb.

It was the bane of my existance when I learned German, I can speak decent German but sometimes I mess it up forgetting to add something to the end of a word.

A nation of drunken shits.

At least you fucked up the Krauts good and proper. Otherwise, couldn't give a fuck if you all died tomorrow.

nowt wrong with Russians

Russia confuses me, I don't know if its third world or not, based Putin, reknowned for being hardy bastards

Britain has a weird fascination with russia to be honest. There’s always documentaries about Russia and shit on TV.

Rude

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac

The Krauts should’ve killed Lenin.

I think you're talking about the inflections in nouns for different cases. Russian has 6 of those, plus what I'm talking about with these verb aspects. A lot of times, they use different verbs for whether or not you are saying "I ate" versus "I was eating". A lot of times the verbs are pretty similar, but other times they are completely different. It's a lot to digest for English speakers.

bump

Cyka

lmao

poipoe

IDI NAHUUUIIII

bump

Хyямп

a нy кa иди cпaть

Хyять
Pycня

caм чe нe cпишь
overtime в oльгинo?

Got no problem with them, Putin seems like a bit of a lad doesn't he

Not bad. White, patriotic. Slavs are the last tough whites.

I wish I was russian.

M8 IS THAT AN UNREGISTERED SPOON

bump

notice me dad

Russkies are alright if you ask me, some of the only sane fuckers left on the planet really and I never thought I'd say that about you guys especially.

bump

>borsh russian
Just...have a redpill of yourlife ruski borsh is ukrainian!

You're The UK of Eastern Europe, meaning you used to have a big empire but now all your neighbours hate you and wish you'd die.

I think you're alright though. Great folk music.

Actually Borscht was given to Poland as reperations for ww2

Kek