What's a bugman and why are they so sad?

youtube.com/watch?v=YhysZu9jOt0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can not for the life of me comprehend the appeal of owning a cat

They're living reminders of why not to drink soy

PCR status report for what?

I want to punch that fucking face so bad.

post a picture of the pol meetup

They're alright but you need to live in a rural area so they can enjoy independent life as a cat. I don't get why anyone would keep a cat hostage in a few rooms for their entire lives. Seems cruel to me.

a bugman, soyboy, or estromen for plural are usually men who have been coddled by single mothers and have replaced father figures with fictional characters designed to sell toys.

I live innawoods and my cat kills pests and warms my lap. Have a dog too, they get along.

>tfw love my cat to death like that
Although I don't look like a complete permavirgin like that.

>$500 for a litter box
>Not just using a cardboard box

>estromen
Nice

>Feminine eyes
>Making :D faces

I mean if they all do it and look similar to eachother and sound like eachother then clearly there must be a correlation to make to something

That's...better

I bet they all own a nintendo switch

>censor the name
>don’t censor the SSN

Dude's social security number is visible.

hey that's my edit

It depends on the cats personality. My cat is basically a dog that sleeps 20 hours a day, it's a pretty good life for the two of us

Why do they always open their mouths so fucking wide? They always wear plastic frame glasses as well.

Is this a shitbox for ants? My cat could sleep in it sure but never enough room to shit or piss and why so a little hole for the mist? My cat makes twice the sice of clumps as it would fit... typical americans gobliism but I'm sure enough idiots will buy it

>nivea men
Your boyfriend's?

Welp....I'm bored and my shift doesnt end til 10:30.....time to get to work

>typical americans gobliism but I'm sure enough idiots will buy it
they shoudl have made it look more like the Death Star and sell them twice the price

the jurassic park banner is pretty fucking sweet desu

If you live in the country, the cat keeps the mice away from the house and the dog dish. The dog keeps other dogs away from the cat.

ssn:551:23:2014

I replaced my father figure with Ric Flair . Maybe not the best choice .

pretty much. I used to lay down mousetraps but a cat proved much more useful. furry little faggot

reminder the soy thing is complete fake news but american dairy milk is actually full of actual estrogen

don't touch him, he's got aids

You realize you posted a social security number? What are you positive for?

So whats a PCR status ?

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

Most "cat people" are just lonely losers who don't want to put the effort in to get a dog.
Cats are mostly self maintaining (don't need walks, grooming, etc) while still TECHNICALLY being a pet.

Given the choice between a cat and a dog I dont think any person on earth would choose a cat if it took the same effort.

I find it to be retarded, I mean why not use a regular litter box instead of an over priced hunk of junk from china that will most likely break within a few times of usage?

Bugmen make their pets surrogate children

Is a huge mouth a sign of low test in the womb

Cat people are ALWAYS pathetic. Dog people are ALWAYS stronger and smarter. Cat people need to fucken kill themselves.

Who is this californian faggot? is he poz

they want to advertise their emptiness

The eternal soy strikes again

Cats are one of the most successful predators on the planet and, while dogs are awesome, cats will actually rove around killing vermin all day. I had a tomcat once that killed a raccoon bigger than he was, although he got some nasty bites out of it. Declawing a cat is disgusting, though.

they have no confidence in their smile so they open their mouth

How's the AIDS?

cates and doges are frens you muslim

>Not being able to afford both

Polymerase Chain Reactions are used as a detection method for antigen of contagious diseases.
He's probably celebrating that his bugspreading party was a success and that he has GRID.

Quick rundown why Steve is being memed so much recently? I'm confused desu.

PCR?

Can I join the agents of destruction?

The exact photography mannerisms as women. This shit actually disturbs me.

New technology is good but things like this are a total waste
I use something like this to get all the crap out of the box in not even a minute and the price was almost nothing

you're all blind...

mein name ist eberthart orschweg und ich komme aus berlin

oh . ew . TY

>anarcho-capitalist

of courshe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction

It's an AIDS faggot and he's excited about it

What if I have both?

I'll cum on your glasses

>German
>AIDS ridde nfaggot

Shocker

Penis goes where ?

Cats and dogs have their own appeal. This dichotomy of one or the other is ridiculous. Niggers own dogs but that doesn't mean dogs are shit.

Feminine behavior of exaggerated emotion (think 'woo girls') coupled with the need to showcase you aren't a threat. We're the one ape species that has showing teeth not be a threat but rather be a sign of submission and friendliness.

For a man to be interested in selfies is in itself incredibly gay and feminine. Unless the selfie is depicting something interesting on their job or experience IRL, and even then it should be with a more natural expression. This is worse than the female duckface.

>blacks out name and birthyear
>ssn is left open
Leftists fags everyone. Even if he posted this to another site and this is the dox attempt he's a mouthbreather.

meine freudin ist in Berlin heute.

>911
Yeah, I wonder where...

What did he test positive for? AIDS?