Hypothetically Speaking

So Canadian's, if liberal hell does become mainstream in Canada over the next few years (hypothetically helping Trump's arguments in the upcoming election) and Canada is like actually almost in danger of being overrun with that shit do you have faith that flag loving Canadians would be able to take the country back?
If not, why?

Because Quebec.

Fuck no, we first stared to die because Weedman Sr, and now weedman jr will finish the job. Canada will be gone by 2050

>if liberal hell does become mainstream

It already is mainstream

If you are from Finland and play hokkei respond to this post haha

Thure

haha niinimaa digits. okay checks out, why the meme flag?

Where will Canada whites go?

Small country, ya know

because hes a living meme
look at his posts

you mean my one comment in this thread or?
To my defense, I'd rather be called a memefag in every single thread than to be identified as one and the same person in every thread on every board.

you had 3
and now try to find me somewhere else on this board

Leafs... leafs everywhere

Quebec can always separate and we'll be fine

>inb4 some 76% face Albertan goes on about muh transfer payments

Small part of the budget and the government of Quebec is running a surplus anyway

>Because Quebec.

And you called my 1st post a meme.
Gotcha

No. Because people, foreign and domestic, have no idea of how undemocratic Canada really is. I don't mean in a wishy washy way, but in a legal way.

-The PM is unelected. There is no direct vote.
-The "president" as it were is appointed by a British monarch.
-The ruling party doesn't need a majority vote from the populace.
-The ruling party controls both houses of government by defacto.
-The two leading parties are exactly identical policy wise, but differ only in rhetoric and PR stunts. Ex. both pro corporation, oil, israel, saudis, nato, etc
-the third leading party (ndp) dropped all pretense of opposition when it powers in its grasp and became another clone of the first two
-the third fringe party (green) may have a decent base but their leadership is as zionist, atlanticist as they come

>>oh, but what about [insert canadia stereotype]
-no, our healthcare is corrupt. doctors push pills and shit because the tax payers pay for it
-and that's if you ever see a doctor. the wait times are horrendous
-we have the lowest internet infrastructure and quality of any first world country
-we're militaristic around the globe, and are due for more terror attacks or place on a default "nuke here" list if ww3 breaks
-the "polite" me is just a cover for the elites and corporations to do their dark shit "we're so nice, we can't be evil".

The only way Canadians can fight back is through a literal revolution. And I doubt we'd have people in the right place to come out of it better.

>"polite" meme

defeatist faggot

The problem is that 90% of "flag loving canadians" think the aforementioned cultural marxism and degeneracy are pillars of canadian values.
It's over, dude.

Nah we will just move to the next city and make a killing selling our homes back to the government who sold us out for immigrants

>tfw you're short on Canadian homelenders and them collapsing will make you a multi-millionaire

Canada is doing just fine.

Its you burgers who are living in hell under Drumpfelstiltskin.

At least Trudeau is not a tyrant.

It's been over here for a while, at best we could arm 5 million men across the whole country. If the military sides with whites during the race war we can probably keep the north east, if they stay loyal to Ottawa/the queen then whites may be lucky to live like natives on a reserve a hundred years from now. Also, no matter what happens, the west coast will be full Asian by 2050.

Canada will fracture, the West, the Territories, Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes will all separate.
And as someone from NS, these people need to suffer a little before they quit begging the government to put their finger in everything.

On the plus side, all native treaties will be voided and their asses will actually have to work.

>Its you burgers who are living in hell under Drumpfelstiltskin.
My life hasn't changed since Trump took office. Well, that's not true-- I'm a lot richer now because of the stock market.

And this is why nobody cares. You're a buzzword spewing imbecile.

I used to get great traction discussing mass-immigration as a tool to dismantle collective negotiating (because that's exactly what it is and why it exists) but now I can't do that thanks to retards like yourselves that hear dogma that feels good to you and proceed to parrot it at every opportunity.

>if liberal hell does become mainstream in Canada
What? Are you writing this from the 90s?

Because he's too stupid to actually implement it

>'There is a level of admiration I actually have for China, Ahh, because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime' - Justin Trudeau

Where would you rate Canada on liberal hell level 1-10, an where would you rate Norway on the same scale?

I will tell you this friends. Every person I've met, HATES Trudeau and his government. He has done a great job in BASIC redpills. No one is Trump tier, but they sure as hell ain't Trudeau's liberals.

We all, and I hope our American and fellow Anglo brothers will help in the upcoming meme war during the Canadian election. We need to do for Canada what we all did for Trump, if possible.

Many Canadians, especially White woman, in major cities are extremely progressive liberal. We need to hit them hard with memes, on all social media.

Why did you put an apostrophe in "Canadians?"

Quebec and Alberta/rural BC will save Canada. Fuck everyone else.

Every blue collar guy I work with or talk to hates him. The only people I've met who like him are just passive supporters (thanks CBC) and can't answer a single question I give them.

dude weed lol

No cause the (((Conservatives))) here are perfectly fine with importing immigrant labor to line Corporate pockets. It's a lose/lose, and only a sizable happening could actually wake people up, which will only happen once it's too late.

>liberal hell
>rich people paying tax like everyone else
>net neutrality
>no bans on words
>freedom to roam
>healthcare
>liveable salaries
>government doesn't attack the free press

What questions do you ask? I plan to troll my Trudeau loving relatives this coming christmas.

I have absolutely zero faith in Canadians collectively being able to do anything because they are deliberately and critically uninformed about the most basic tenets of the operation of their government.

Liberal hell has been our major cities for a long time. Justin just made heresy against Islam illegal.

This. Canadians are weak and stupid, and many realize that we have no real economy outside of "economic" immigrants who pay huge investments into Canada to essentially buy their immigration legally. Most actual Canadians are middle-aged high-school educated faggots, content to enjoy the ride. They don't give a shit what happens to their grandkids or their country.

>no bans on words
he have hate speech laws, neighboreeno

Trudeau is openly in the pocket of Muslim interests. He literally takes vacations on the Aga Khan's private island, and put a *Somalian immigrant* in charge of Canadian immigration policy.

>liberal hell
Yeah.
>rich people paying tax like everyone else
Only if you're a right winger. If you're a Liberal party member you get insider tips like our finance minster.
>net neutrality
Internet is poison who cares.
>no bans on words
Ban on sentences like "Transexuals are abominations who should be locked up". That right there was a crimnal offence if the right authorities got involved.
>freedom to roam
Because everywhere is turning to shit with no jobs.
>healthcare
Ineffective healthcare. Hope you don't mind waiting till your on deaths door son.
>liveable salaries
Liveble is the best word to describe it because that's all you can do. Everything is so expensive in Canada just "getting by" is the only option.
>government doesn't attack the free press
Governemnt is the press.

FOR YOU:

Hating on the only province willing to defend its culture. (((Who))) could be behind this post?

The "buzzwords" accurately describe the issue you whiny little faggot. Canada is literally cultural marxism : the country. That's Trudeau's fucking policy and he revels in it. "Racism" and "Bigotry" are the ultimate taboos to white urbanite Canadians. Go inhale your own farts elsewhere.

>Ban on sentences like "Transexuals are abominations who should be locked up".
>it's illegal to harass people
What's next? Ban on killing people? OPPRESSION!!!

I am racist and sexist, correct. And words aren't harassment faggot.

>it's illegal to hurt people's feelings

fixed that for you

>norcuck thinks freedom has limits
right back to somalia you gho faggot