Reminder america is going to become a white minority country no matter how hard you suck the orange kike's dick

reminder america is going to become a white minority country no matter how hard you suck the orange kike's dick

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bbc.com/news/uk-41479620
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER THAT YOU'RE EITHER A MOSLEM OR A FAG AND LONDON IS NOW PART OF BANGLADESH

That would also go for your country, you hooked-nose mongrel.

yeah ok, but USA will always be a nation created by white people and for white people

Friendly reminder to kill all no whites.

Cute meme slavshit

>is going to become

repeat that until you believe it, mongrel

That's right Eurogoyim!
The foreigners that live and breed among you are harmless and could never threaten your demographic superiority, what is happening in America could NEVER happen to you!

Laugh at the silly Amerigoblins and go back to sleep...

Reminder that you'll be working on that "brexit" deal until you're completely an islamic country

at least nationalists here know what we're up against, you're stuck worshipping a false saviour
the USA won't exist in 50 years, it'll either be balkanised or an unrecognisable brown country
>mutt calling a european "slavshit"

Fake and gay

Reminder that you’re either obese or an incest lover and that America is part of isreal

Report off topic and troll threads.

I ain't a mutt bruh I have no slav or med DNA in me

Reminder the UK is going to become a Muslim majority country no matter how many mutt memes you post.

>65 in id
65% mulatto 28% mexican 7% irish

i'm suckin' it boss.
hardly.

In the truth-seeker field, there has been a witch-hunt on Jews in general–again, that's not a coincidence. The Jews on top create hatred against Jews on the street to divert the attention when people can't get hold of the Ruling Class and punish them. So, Alphabet Agencies put their paid puppets to spread the false message–"all Jews need to be executed," etc., etc., and many people fall for this nonsense–hate, hate! Misdirected energies. I have known quite a few Jews in my life, and they have been just as wonderful as anybody else.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You Euros really think about us a lot, saving all these mutt photos.
It's kinda endearing ;)

>posting le 56% behind a meme flag
only brown subhumans will do this

Starting to get nervous, eh Chaim? I don't blame you. Your time is nigh.

>filename
>not "brexpectations"
disappointed, Desu.

>pot
>kettle
>nigger

Guns are the great equalizer and Spics are nowhere near as bad as Muslims.

already got a plan for this. Selectively breed ourselves into superintelligent super humans. then give the sperm away, and hybridize the entire world.

Commies were just calling Trump Nazi then now he's a Jew. (C)lowns (I)n (A)merica

Reminder yor an Orwellian shithole and your whites collectively love leftist nanny state cock.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/

I'll take a lower white percentage than live in your 1984 shithole any day. At least I can make fun of Muslims online without getting arrested.

redpill me, what country isnt full of kikes

What the fuck are you on about? Talk about strawman argument, cuck.

0, Hitler lost bro, wake up

>bbc

Amerimutts confermed for braindeads

ah shit

>Muslim is a race
Amerimutt education

Have you ever wondered why Humans and Neanderthals lived together for 40,000 years before they successfully bred together?

It was because of a 'mysterious' virus that caused an immune response.

Basically RNA codes viruses and the missing link is a virus. We are human b/c of a virus that enabled Cro-Magnon and Neanderthals to mate. But only Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal women produced offspring and only the females survived due to an immune response against the male fetus. Neanderthals had 48 chromosomes but modern humans have 46.
Y dna aka mtDNA which is only passed on from mother to child is how Neanderthal DNA is passed on to use today.
Neanderthal extinction began around 40,000 years ago in Europe, after anatomically modern humans had reached the continent.
Cro-magnons are not a separate species from Modern humans but Neanderthals are. Therefore people with Neanderthal DNA, which is everyone except sub-Saharan Africans, are somewhat of a hybrid species.
This also factors into where we get the genes for red hair and blue eyes and Rh- blood types. 1% of the population lacks the Rhesus (monkey) protein in their blood. This can cause problems with developing fetuses as they will be rejected by an immune response as were the male children and children from a male neanderthal and female cro-magnon (modern human).
Rhesus factor is what makes us related to primates genetically. The lack of Rhesus protein in 1% of humans corresponds to the 1% average amount of DNA we share with Neanderthals.
We don't have any evidence either way about the Rh status of Neanderthals (although we do know that some of them had O blood type).
Type O- blood is the universal donor type, which mysteriously does not correlate to other Rhesus negative blood.

>trump is totally not controlled by jews!!1!1

>I-IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS

Fucking kek.

Reminder that despite being mutts we are still better looking than you. Burkastan ranks ad the UGLIEST country in the world.

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

Inbred cunts.

Let's see where you are in 30 years, Ahmed.

>telegraph

Are you a total imbecile o just a merimutt?

They're coming!

Americans are subhuman desu, worst creatures of the white race, if you could even consider them white.

>"i-it's all fake!"
Shouldn't you be reporting me to your police for hate speech? lmao
Inbred looking cunt.

hide your genes

>ebery source of information in Britain is fake because it disagrees with me

Reminder that whites are already a global minority
Reminder that you could have stopped this

>picture of a pole living in the uk
Alright m8.

Modern amermutt family!!FACT!!!

>mainstraem media make's me more intelligent

id rather be a white minority then a fucking brit faggot

top kek.
>the only white male holding the mutt baby
he got already cucked

>white
>picture of asian man

Right, sorry el goblino

t. Apu Nahasapeemapetalan

>portugal
>accusing anyone of being a mongrel

What's your point. Americans made this.

how is this going to stop you from becoming a minority soon?

>made
stole it like a nigger.

Actully awesome. But sad to use it against shitty villages in poor countries. Don't you think

>What's your point. Americans made this.

Humans made this, i'm a human so i can take some credit for it

>is going to become
Nigger please they count northern africans as white.

I agree but we are cleaning house now

Correct, but your gay flag is worse than Mutts being proud for German scientists

No user, abolishing NN is good because trump supports it and it really upsets those redditors.

Did you pay taxes in US? If you want to take credit we will call you the 51st state

>gay

Oh look, another one of these threads

lol germans only beat us by a few decades

>I pay muh taxes, dats my b52, a fraction of a cent of mine went towards it so i helped build it

Next you're going to larp and tell me how you're going invade Canada?

>entire countries are becoming non white, tourist zones arent safe worth a shit because of terrorism
>liberalism covers almost every country, forced refugee parties to get more refugees into the countries because your racist if you dont except ahmed raping your children
>hire more refugees for jobs they cant do
>economies plunge while refugees are getting more welfare most dont work either
>literally make propaganda to make refugees have sex with native women
>XDXDXDD 56 percent white
>oh no thats the police knocking on my door to arrest me because i was racist on facebook im going to jail because i hurt the refugees feelings atleast we are whiter then america

This stuff isn't really bothersome to Americans. Europe, including Britain, will be Muslim caliphates within a 20 year block. Enjoy it while you can

WE

Damn you're really upset, i bet you're circumcised too.

t. la creatura

>leaf
>worse then america
>thinks he can talk shit

fuck off china lite your country is going to die 1st before europe or america or even china.

No but why have you enmassed 90% of your polutaion near our border? You are preparing an invasion. What's hidden inside CN tower? Hellstorm that can launch US nukes? Canadian beer sucks eh?

>then
mutt education.

>BUT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP SAID HE WOULD BUILD A WALL AND BAN ALL DA MOSLEMS

i made this thread to piss off americucks who think trump is their saviour

Replace "refugees" with "niggers and beaners" at every instance and this describes the USA.

We have this thread every fucking day.

Canada will be non-white by the end of the century too fag.

I've accepted that.

This is why I'm fighting to save Europe instead.