KRAUT & TEA = ANTIFA, PART 3

#SkepticismPlus

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday, Wizard of Cause, Bunty King, SkepTorr, and That Girl. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a mainstream media journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as myself and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people, like myself, do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_O0GP5xLy8
youtube.com/watch?v=0xembVCsf_I
youtube.com/watch?v=XZLrdGvSsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
idsv.co/txq
youtube.com/watch?v=Yoy4ql-352o
twitter.com/taramccarthy444
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUtY1dpgSg&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaked Convo between Uzalu & Kraut.

Kraut’s a gay

REPORTED TO CPS

Boipucci

Such a little worm. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION.

>evil woes

>Nothing personal kiddo

Recordings:

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=a_O0GP5xLy8

Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=0xembVCsf_I

Part 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=XZLrdGvSsS4

Mirror of old JF leak:
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

he's going to keep making videos? How can he? They don't even have the energy to look through one JF video

at some point Kraut is going to outlive his usefulness as a lulzcow.

KRAUT WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

KILLING YOUR ENEMIES, AND MAKING PEACE WITH WHAT'S LEFT

5 LEVELS OF CLEARANCE!

The frontline battle against wrongthink science continues.

Only time will tell. Right now there is no shortage of milk from this cow.

>How many levels of clearance are you on

>Good luck! I'm behind 5 layers of clearance!

>when you're on 5 levels of clearance

can someone fucking explain this shit to me? who's career is over?

Good archive of everything.
idsv.co/txq

>using info from a fascist like Braving Ruin
>Complaining about Kraut's effective tactics against the alt right

You're just butt hurt babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yoy4ql-352o

Here's Vee's latest rant about Kraut by the way, pretty entertaining to listen to. He was pissed as fuck.

The lulz are god tier.

Holy shit Zabby, fuck off already. And stop hiding your flag like a faggot.

>fascist as a derogatory term

kraut pls

How much proof do you need that facts don't matter at all and all that matters in politics is your racial identity? Kraut opposes race realism not because it is wrong factually but because he is a Jew, and ethnonationalism is the number one threat to international Jewish hegemony. This is what they mean when they say we are living in a "post facts" era.

> be a good little dog and go back to sucking the smega off that french dick!
Holy fuck I thought jF was exaggerating with his disdain for frogs, but it's real.

>Kraut for some reason decided to start attacking the "alt-right" since the SJW stuff is getting boring + some personal vendetta shit
>he attacks race-realism in a bunch of videos using youtube scientists as his sources
>thealthype and JF respond pointing out all his errors
>at some point a kraut vid gets flagged
>kraut cries about it, JF/althype condemn the flagging
>JF gets a leak from a private discord server where some of the scientists have to concede that JF is right of a bunch of stuff and kraut talking about gassing all french
>kraut team flags it
>more complete leak is published by braving ruin

>who's career is over?
most of the credentialed youtube skeptics, but especially kraut

unfollow and unsubscribe Shlomo

made an imgur album of all the screenshots from the leak for anons too lazy to do it themselves. let me know if it doesn't work Sup ForumsNXnof

>Implying I was ever subscribed to him in the first place
German youtubers are pure cancer, this whole Kraut shitshow is just further proof of that.

Kraut is a mutt tho isn't he? Not even a real German.

In one of the leaks, Shlomo stated that he was woking on his own video against Race Realism. I thought he was one of the good guys...

wtf
not great but I doubt there's anything weird going on

Anglo-saxons.

Tara is back.

twitter.com/taramccarthy444

people claim that he is:
25% German
25% Jew
50% Anglo

idk if true

Does he smoke weed around his kid?

>Los Schlomos
fucking lulz - this is going to be a new age of trolling.

>8 minutes of a Romanian with a speech impediment calling the alt-right nazis for wanting a non-pozzed country
No thanks

Thats a helluva mix.

what did you mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUtY1dpgSg&feature=youtu.be

if he were one of the good ones, he wouldn't be on this discord.

Wow, so he's waging war, here. Organizing, plotting, recruiting.

Sargoy and his lover Vee are just trying to save face. These faggots did and said nothing when these skeptic cucks dog piled on RageAfterStorm

>(((skeptics))) absolutely snapping on discord because of one french guy
>behaving like uneducated, primitive manchildren who can't answer basic questions without turning it into some drama memery
Everything they say about the alt-right is at this point 100% projection

How do we know that we're not pushing emotionally driven pseudo science?

Holy fuck, I hate this guy. GUTTERPUNK DUDE LMAO

I concur.

Nah German YTers are counter-jihadists at best.

>is that a threat?
lmao what a weenie

>snapping on discord because of one french guy

Who gives a fuck she’s a dumbass feminist

I'm still just waiting for jim's Video

everybody, point and laugh!

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

We did it, /leftypol/!

I think Vee actually did call out Kraut on the RageAfterStorm thing but he wasn't particularly forceful about it. He probably got a lot more pissed this time because it was all personal to him.

>admitting your enemy is better than you
what a failure.

>He did not condemn him fast enough
How does it feel to be such a basic bitch?

He said it’ll be up tomorrow. Probably waiting for even more juicy info

Our masters will be pleased.

Yeah her sperging out on Twitter using feminist rhetoric doesn’t make her a feminist

How can you not see this is their attempt to save face? If this was the other way around then they would have been shitting on us

>8 minutes of a Romanian
the only time i will spend 8 minutes to watch a romanian is when i fap

Something this cute can't be evil.

>Our masters will be pleased.
shh , we have no masters we are anarchists remember?

The fact that twat wears that label with some sort of pride is absolutely hilarious. Sad he's allowed to have children tho.

It's funny that this has become an actual legitimate excuse from a lot of the skeptics these days. They're perfectly fine with saying they're wrong but they can't debate or just talk with them because the alt-right is basically too "focused" or well-read on the subjects.

He's not the first person saying it.

If I wasn't knowledgeable on American football then I wouldn't go around talking about how bad certain drafts are and claim the Dallas Cowboys are the best team.

These.
Why do you keep posting my nigga Zog?

kek.

>have you ever considered that [it] is mainly them who garnered my distain fo[r] JF
My sides. That whole text and his fake accent make him the perfect candidate for a Bond villian if he ever wanted to get into acting.

>when even the Israelis start roasting Kraut

What more do you want. He has his video saying he is not going to defend him. What else can he do? I think you need to take a break from the internet. It is clearly turning you in to a basic bitch.

Such a vindictive little judensau.

Admit he’s wrong? Honestly don’t see why you faggots are defending Sargoy all of a sudden

>153522974

kek

Get out of this thread Sargon. Both you and Vee couldn't just condemn Kraut. No, instead you had to say "Its not that those alt-right Nazis have a point sometimes, it's that Kraut it just as bad as them! Horseshoe theory!" so kindly go back to your hotel room.

This combination of traits is 100% Chosen.

He said he was wrong on the Kraut situation and removed his mirror.
>THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH HE HAS TO REPENT FOR HIS SINS AGAINST US
basic bitch thinking again.
I don't mind you going after Sargon for something he has done, but he has done 0 things wrong in this instance and you are a faggot for trying to make it like he has.

absolute genetic cancer coming together in one delusional german to create the perfect fake accent.

Damn them and their pesky arguments.

>"Its not that those alt-right Nazis have a point sometimes, it's that Kraut it just as bad as them! Horseshoe theory!"

Yea You caught me i am Sargon. You know next time you debate me can you send me a better representative of your "movement" than Baked Alaska. He was a faggot that i easily blow the fuck out of. Big victory there for me.

>counter-jihadists
Oh so "islam is bad because they subjugate women and kill faggots"?

>"Haha, how can we be replaced if there's no 'we'? Checkmate, collectivists."

youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
Another video from /ourautist/ RF.

this doesn't end till pic related for the (((skeptics)))

Pointing out his tattoos tends to make Jeff fags sperg out like nothing else.

WEW

>I don't mind you going after Sargon for something he has done

What is the fun in that?

You go after something Sargon did not do, but the sargon haters will want to believe, and then you don't have to do more than look at the ensuring drama if you seed it right.

kek

DELETE THIS THREAD

ANYONE POSTING IN HERE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

Yup. Also those based Jews and Israel because they're fighting them.

lmao. oh god I can't breathe.

wtf
why would he have that tattoo?