Americans LITERALLY can't say "science"

>Americans LITERALLY can't say "science"
Can't wait until I go back to Canada .

>more leftist hysteria
1. The Washington Compost's entire article hinges on "leaks" by 1 (one) anonymous source. There is no copy of this supposed memo.
2. Even if true, the restrictions apply only to documents submitted for next year's budget. It does not apply to published research.

now return to reddit at once

>The washington post isn't reliable
>It's okay if it's true though
Go back to the T_D reddit fag.

The Washington Post is pretty shitty though. Their whole "democracy dies in darkness" stuff rings hollow after they just got finished kissing Obama's rear end for eight long years.

t. Drumpf

>Consistently attack media Erdogan style for years
>Wonder why they don't like you
>Habitually circle jerk Fox News, a news site scientifically proven to be less informative than watching nothing
It's not the media's fault republicans consistently try to do the undefenable

the Washington Post is borderline not even a real newspaper

>It's not a fetus, it's a... butt buddy. They're not fetuses... they're butt buddies.

>fetus is no no word, daddy GOP told me so
>abortion is murder m'kay?

t. trash leftard american

They could just call them Zygote or Blastocyst, that would confuse and anger the mutt even more

Actually sweetie I'm a neoliberal, um try again ok?

still trash

they published a bunch of articles against Obama's admin during his term. They also haven't acted that partisan against Republican Presidents before (besides for Nixon after Watergate). Trump is unique because he's a unique President. You can't say someone who posts twitter memes of him body-slamming news outlets and calling any news outlet showing him in a negative light as 'fake news' to any of our previous Presidents. This is a pure deflection tactic.

they literally spend all day astroturfing their own anti-Trump clickbait on lefty subreddits

This probably isn't fear mongering. Our last conservative government was retarded enough to try this too and it blew up in their face in a big way. So there's definitely a precedent there.

>fetus
?
that's literally the proper term for a gestating human. why would they do that?

Based, now shitlibs won't be able to advance their newspeak

I unironically hate right-wingers.

I cant fathom why you would care so much about american politics. Imagine if i sat around hating danish politics, it would be weird

>first post literally canastormfag damage control in favor of a foreign president
can't fabricate.

For once Turmp did something right, all these terms are cancerous left garbage that don't have place in official unbiased documents.

I think it's because it's common for it to be dissenting opinions and data in science, or for modern theories to get refuted later.
I usually take "science based" articles and news with a pinch of salt, unless they include the actual paper with it
one too many retards have tried to strengthen their arguments by saying "it's just science bro"

vurnerable
entitelment
diversety
transjender
vetus
evidense-based
sience-based

I just fixed the English language.

My science based post says youre a Faggot. I think its even evidence based now.

That's stupid. Now the "liberals" will ruin other words.

Maybe hes an american?

Yeah but canadians are smart enough to see through the ruse, amerimutts are mentally challenged

Someone please respond
Why did they ban the word "fetus"? Why don't they ban other medical terms?

In the Netherlands the word foreigner (buitenlander) was tainted, so the government started calling migrants with a Dutch nationality and their children an allochtoon.
Now the word allochtoon is tainted, so the government has started calling them "people with an immigration background".

>>>/wh*Te/

nobody knows

Embryology is devil science

>featured
>left garbage
wat

Why is it the monkeys mission in life to be more retarded than your average trumpmutt?

For years the GOP has wanted to stop using the term fetus because it triggers their ultra conservative backers who are against abortion and fetal research

omg you used the a-word.

It's motivated by pure ideology.
Banning abortion is one of the most important objectives of the Republican party - large swathes of voters vote for them reflexively because of this reason alone. However, abortion was determined legal through a judgement by the Supreme Court, which is why banning abortion nationwide is a Herculean effort that requires control of all three branches of government. Forcing scientists to use politically favourable language like "unborn children" makes it easier to judges to overturn the verdict that made abortion legal in the first place.

>NOT TRUE NOT TRUE FAKE NEWS
>but if it happens it's still cool
maybe you should just kill yourself

P-please don't spank me daddy drumpf

So Sup Forums how does it feel being Sup Forums trashbin?

>This thread was moved to

T R A S H B I N
R
A
S
H
B
I
N