Bluepilled political cartoons thread:(((the nib))) edition

post your worst/ pol/.

Why can't they ever look at sara conner or ripley as strong female protags? They always get glossed over...

I think that whoever drew this either blatantly cherrypicked movie characters, or has no movie culture besides just skimming a top 50 list from a clickbait website.

why is Rey brown in this? shes white as shit

The fridge part makes no sense. I am pretty sure most trump supporters have a very high resolution view on lesbians.

also Keanu's a hapa

i like this one desu

Why cant he draw eyeballs?

Projecting

What are they even implying that somehow it's Hollywood's moral duty to make films that represent the entire world?
As if other people don't make their own movies and need to be "represented" by a bunch of kikes. How about no.

So rape jokes are ok to make. Is that really bluepilled?

>It's a b-bubble!
>Said the increasingly nervous man for the 15th time this hour

So he'll show Frodo but not the elf chick who kills Sauron.

>high resolution
fucking kek

ngl tho very true

>has to go back 100 years to even attempt to fill up the picture with white people
absolutley overun by the people who were supposed to be the majority, at least we have Robert Downy Jr.

I can't even tell what the original version of this is anymore.

lol, that cash register takes about as much server power to run as a bitcoin transactio does.

this is bluepilled maybe?

Reminder that the creator of pic related also made a political cartoon where Captain America is dressed as an Antifa member punching Richard Spencer.

they should make another comic but instead to various other countries besides the united states and see how that turns out, like Japan, Taiwan, Poland, Russia.

Technically that was Matt bors. Pic related.

>disrespecting the national anthem over nigger business is patriotic
>saying you will support your country in difficult times is evil

FUCK

>oy vey goy that reichsmark, it's no good for ya, don't you know it's not real?

They own 48% of the world's registered firearms. Can't track a gun if it's not in the system. If I slap a couple lead pipes together with a shotgun cartridge in it, that's a gun, doubt it's mentioned in statistics.

This is good though.

>B-But Rap is black!

Sounds like we're winning.

Why are libtoons always so wordy? Brevity is the soul of wit, you wordy bastards.