Albania

albania best country in the world

are those guys who are super white and have blonde hair?

fucking freaks i tell ya

Albanians have acne problems though

lmao everyone laughs at Albanians. Even Hoxha.

albania has some cute girls the only problem is they have 80 IQ on average literally borderline retarded

Saged your AIDS

delete this thread

im cute and i did an iq test once and i got 80 so this might be true...

stfu gayreek

Fuck da balkans, armenia are best country all others there are aid. Dumb inbred shkreli abanian

Was Albania the place where all those rad hand grenades from the war ended up in Sweden? The ones the Swedes legally consider 'fireworks'?

Didn't Albania also lose to Italy in WWII? Like, the single only country to lose to Italy?

Albania is a country of gypsies and incest. Dirty people

armenians look like incel versions of turks

yeah we were the only country but you guys lost to fucking russia

Albanian girls look lile walmart arianna grande

izzy.....

>le 82IQ post
holly shit you guys truly are retarded

Nice bait scumbag

not our fault that our king, king zog (may be peace upon him), went to another country like a pussy

Dale? Is that you?

that thot is ugly and looks like a gypsy

giv illyrian eybrow princess gf and all is forgiven

slay dua lipa is queen

I will Reaarenge you shapes albani Bitç. 1992 we come the country and see asshole women to skrew with the women! very loose! Will ot fuck Bushar nishanga Yugomoneky dogs cannot save you even gayreek pick up the underwears. Albania = not to strong in small amout fake country of the world on my map!! BEWER

So first you say albania best country and then you say that ugly thot looks like a gyppo.

Fucking shkije go suck some dicks now

Didnt hoxha get rid of your sand nigger ways? Why cant you be like other normal civilized people?

>dua lipa is queen

she will be when i marry her

>Albania hate thread

So, what leap to relevancy did Albania make to upset the Slavic monkeys of the Balkans this time?

everything niggers do but worse

12 дo 40 лeт, нe yмeющий читaть или пиcaть, дoлжeн dolar shaving the club был пoceщaть cпeциaльныe зaнятия для oбpeтeния FUCING этих нaвыкoв. C тeх пop ypoвeнь бeзгpaмoтнocти в cтpaнe зaмeтнo LabaryNth пoнизилcя. Ceгoдня ypoвeнь гpaмoтнocти в Aлбaнии oцeнивaeтcя в 98,6 %: 99,2 % cpeди мyжчин и 98,3 % cpeди жeнщин. B 1990-e

BurgerAnon they are RL zergs, just existing is enough

>paddy calling others gypsies and dirty people

KEK