Americans built history's richest and most powerful Nation in only 200 years and if it weren't for niggers we would be...

Americans built history's richest and most powerful Nation in only 200 years and if it weren't for niggers we would be a galactic Empire. American Whites are the master race, who signal handedly defeated communism. Bow to us eurofags, and shit skins! We are the masters of economics and politics (Rome style).

Other urls found in this thread:

secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eurocucks will be an Islamic caliphate soon enough and America will be the last holdouts of huwhiteness.

Brace for empire.

Black slaves built history's richest and most powerful Nation in only 4,000 years and if it weren't for cumskins we would be a galactic Empire. Blacks are the master race, who signal handedly defeated racial oppresion in American. Bow to us, your kings. We are the masters of economics and politics (Egypt style).

Lol

t. Le Amerigoblin

We invented the modern city

I didn't say south America, fanon

You mean you were. Your democracy is a joke controlled by corporations putting their greasy fingers in every part and the corruption and unfairness in the system is almost absurd.

>That's a good thing.

Take meme flag off

What happened to Rome? Why add that last part? Dumb fuck.

And our nation has lasted more then 50 years

Rome was the fucking best

Yes

As i said, were. In the 20th century, America was a shining beacon that everybody looked up to and had the power to overcome any threat in the world if it set its mind to it.

Well atleast we dont have to worry about you mutts in the future with your 45% white population.

What did you expect from Jew York?
>Implying that's a good thing

Yea the kikes fucked me too at least only half of our population sucks lefty dick britbong

Niggers ruined it

Not really you lost the elevated railway in the process.

We have cars

To be fair, we lacked the will to do what was right and in the best interest of society. We could have deported all africans starting in 1865 but instead chose to use them as pawns in election campaigns, sacrificing the public good for the success of political parties and individual politicians. Look at the state of the cities and the treasury as the cost of selfish political goals managing poverty as a political tool. Shameful.

aww it looks like cardboards

RIP Lincoln

> You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.

If it weren't for niggers you wouldn't have a nation. Rome might not have been built in a day, but it was built with slave labor.

White Americans:
>average IQ of 103, higher than any European country
>highest GDP per capita of any large country on Earth
>largest economy in the world
>somehow pull the megaton weight along with them that is niggers and spics
>females hardly date outside of their race
>strong family values

I could go on

America was a Jew-infiltrated corporate scheme since we first set foot in the New World.

Columbus embarked on his journey across the ocean on August 3, 1492, the day after King Ferdinand II expelled the Jews from Spain. Along with Columbus came a number of Jews who formed a part of his crew. There was Marco, the surgeon; Bernal, the physician; Luis de Torres, (born Yosef ben HaLevi HaIvri) the expedition's interpreter, who was the first man ashore and the first to discover the use of tobacco; along with Luis de Santangel and Gabriel Sanchez, both Jews, who arranged for the financing of Columbus' expedition. Additionally Columbus relied heavily upon the technical expertise of Abraham Zacuto, a famed Jewish astronomer, and Joseph Vecinho, the Portuguese Jew who published a translation of Zacuto's astronomical tables, which helped Columbus to navigate the "Ocean Sea".

Read more: secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/

Ametica was built on freedom, u dumb gov worshippers

"Freedom" is just a pretty way of saying "fend for yourself, sucker!"

I fail to see how any of this is a problem.

>t. 56%
Seriously guys, even my grandpa (born 1938) remember times, when USA was still a shithole. Heavily urbanised, but still a poor shithole. I'm not telling, that you're retarded by claiming that you made a huge progress if it goes about culture and technolgy in comparison to EU, but the reason Europe is poorer than US is that the previous war on your territory was your Civil War about 150 years ago, while we as, you call us Eurfags had 2 world wars in Europe not to mention many smaller conflicts just 100 years back from now.

And from all those conflicts you made a preety good gain.

>signal handedly defeated communism.
Except your country financed bolsheviks and industrialization of USSR, supported it against Hitler and gave away half of Europe to it. Just kys, you dumb ignorant amerigoy.

Nein.

What is this 1990s America? USA is a shit hole now, leaching off European talent and culture and claiming it as it's own. The only time America was great was the short period when the USSR collapsed and when China was an irrelevant shit hole.