Post pictures of people Jews destroyed or killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qa9oUFgvqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=rU1beSgXd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll make this simple..

>captcha: rest diversion

Really?? He was pretty degenerate to begin with.

Mirror.jpg

>3 planes crashing into a hadji
What was meant by this piece of artwork?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Too soon bro, too soon.

A soulless vessel of what was once a funny comedian.

They're all soulles robots

Kek! Can't believe I forgot about this one.

stanley kubrick.jpg

They were cleaning house back in the 60's.

Came here to post this

youtu.be/Qa9oUFgvqA8

I must be a fag, all I ever get is a check box

killed off all the old jew wise niggers and replaced them with (((rap)))

you know what each and every one of them lacks? Class. They're classless hacks. Say what you want about Letterman or Leno, at least they had some sense of decorum - not to mention Carson.

It's baffling people use them as moral barometers

Too bad he didn't realize it was the fucking Jews until it was too late, even with the ADL attacking him 24/7

That Muslims were the victims of a false flag perpetrated by Mossad to destabilize the Middle East through US intervention?

Just kidding, fuck those guys

Amy Winehouse was a filthy kike, and the Jewish community was clearly very upset over her death.

lel, seeing happen in real time

What? youtube.com/watch?v=rU1beSgXd_4

what little we have is still too much.

>Eating with a fork
What a fucking uncultured, racist, bigot. Does he not understand even basic social norms other than his terrible, genocidal, fork wielding, whiteness. He needs to apologize NOW, I'm literally shaking

whats the deets on this?

I fucking hate Malcolm X he was an uppity nigger who hated whites despite living off their labour. How can any self-respecting white man care for King or Malcolm X.

You start talking about peace and they need you to shut up.

I don't give a damn about King, but at least Malcolm X was redpilled on the kikes. If he was still alive, he'd be against BLM if he knew Soros was funding it

How was he in the right? I thought he was just a mad nigger who went on a shooting spree.

He was fighting corruption in the LAPD. When he first found out about it, he brought it to his superiors but he was ordered to stay silent, which didn't sit well with him.

Completely red-pilled on Jews
Was a social pariah until his death

>How can any self-respecting white man care for King or Malcolm X.
I don't, i just said he was killed by jews and replaced with something worse.

Brittany Murphy

So why did he go on a shooting spree after that?

This guy

He did it because no one believed him and he was ordered to turn a blind eye to the corruption, which obviously didn't sit well with him, so he took matters into his own hands. You can call him a mad nigger who went on a shooting spree, but he was only shooting corrupt cops. If anything, Dorner was the victim

Putin is no better.

moments before murder.

>Patton

Implying he's dead. I'm convinced Patton was picked up in the time machine, given a new name and backround from Plus Ultra, and has been working to restore order ever since

>Comparing Patton to the kike puppet on the left
Should get you gassed desu

You'd be surprised how many people believe this. Not necessarily the time machine or ultra part, but maybe in a transfer of soul type way.

I think Kushner is nikola tesla.

>kike puppet
>gas
I've got your maturbation machine right here schlomo. Remember that circumcised peckers fit the most optimally.

JUST

> dat hair

Is Kim the originator of hipster fashwave fashion?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

too soon

why is that so poorly shooped? repeating patterns are incredibly rare in any gas formations... especially when they're exactly identical. why did they make fake clouds?

I still have to read that book.

Nothing of value was lost

definitely a Sup Forums nigger

Because it's a stitch you mongoloid.

nah too late. See thread