How can I filter memeflags?

how can I filter memeflags?

Is there some extension that will allow me to do this?

>Swastika in pit
My flag was off but now it's on.

leave Sup Forums newfag, flags should be turned off totally again

honestly this

i'd wager i beat you to this site by a good 5 years

>doesn't kno about the extension that shows U.S. states and geo location
Shit, I've only been here two years, bullshit you have been here for that long

o o f

Ironically Bongs are behind most of those meme flags

Um, excuse me mate, but do you really think we should be letting the Brit hold the gun?

>Ahmed holds the gun

>change it so memeflags show up next to the normal flag
>don't say anything
>take bets on how long it takes for Obamaleaf to realize his cuckstamp isn't hidden anymore

>the brits holding the gun

Crikey lads remember what happened last time those cunts were in charge

Lies.
Some user made a chart showing a change in number of posts from specific countries since meme flags were introduced. British posts remained the same. Biggest drop was from Spanish and Romanian posters IIRC. It was some Portuguese user who compiled it.

what's wrong with flags? they let you discuss shit anonymously without /in/ memes spilling out (durrr mutt, hurrr nice try paki, etc.)

Found the post.
Nevermind Romania, they are actually one of the few posters that kept their flag.

A couple of lines about political flags. Pic related is a somewhat complicated measure of the countries that most ditched their flags for custom flags. It only takes in account 12 Jun and 14 Jun numbers, the last day without flags and the first day completely with flags.
Here is what the number show: Imagine a country that had 60% share of the posts on June 12. On June 14 it fell to 30%. The rate shown in this chart would be 60-30/60 = 50% reduction in share
The numbers are more or less within the expectations:

> The following countries ditched their flags at a lower rate of the total rate: Japan, Romania, United States, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, Israel
> The following countries ditched their flags as fast as they could: Spain, Greece, Croatia, New Zealand, Austria, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Serbia, Canada, Argentina

About Spain: considering this is a proportional thing all it takes is for a small number of them to ditch for a big effect to be made. They were 1.1% of the posts tho, and if fell to 0.3%, that was a large drop
About Israel: small number of posts is the main reason for their number. They were 0.4% of the posts (508 out of 118487 posts), now they are 0.3% (also 508, but out of 152790 posts). Still remarkable considering Spain went from 1.1% of the posts (1301 out of 118487 posts), now they are 0.3% (400 out of 152790, trailing Israel for instance)
Canada tho: went from 6,1% of the posts (7232 out of 118487 posts) to 2,6% (4016 out of 152790), the hell of a reduction.
Hats off to the brits tho. From 8,5% (10028 posts out of 118487) to 6,5% (9859 posts out of 152790). Second largest audience, kept their pride intact for the most part.

>spanish and romanian

odd. i figured my kinsmen would be using them to avoid the >LEAF

But they also allow people who come from shitholes (and are ashamed of such) to trash countries much better than their own, without being called out.

It’s quite a petty thing anyway but that’s what I gather from it.

It allows subversive Israelis to hide their identities.

Why? At least 4-5 of those flags up there have self hating Marxist governemts who are actively destroying their nation and people... Because they were democraticlly elected.

The age of Nations is OVER. The age of IDEAS, has begun.

>Pissing contest

Nobody care's about you nigger.

better yet to filter Canadians

that's entirely false though. 90% of *banter* ends up with taking a piss on USA and occasionally Canada, UK or Germany. Who the hell will trash talk Latvia or Austria or similar irrelevant turd world countries

> jews last place
And yet people didn't believe me when I said that having a meme flag as geo location means few of us hide behind meme flags

Well maybe you could share with the class then, faggot...

I'd wish for that too if I were you.

>being this mad about the amerimutts meme

Www fucking lad

Maybe, if you ask gently.

Yeah, get the fuck out of here, memeflags!

the quality of post of memflaggers is a cross between Sup Forums and /s4s/

>doesn't think every oldfag can still see his location

found the aussie