Virginia woman, 22...

>Virginia woman, 22, is mauled to death by her own pit bulls after taking them out for a walk: Father finds the dogs guarding his daughter's remains two days after she went missing in woods
>Virginian Bethany Lynn Stephens, 22, was found dead in a wooded area
>Her father found her body being aggressively guarded by her two pit bulls
>Her body showed signs consistent with being mauled by animals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186531/Virginia-woman-mauled-death-pit-bulls.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mphlG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bethany Lynn Stephens, 22, was found mauled to death two days after having taken her dogs out for a walk. Her two pit bulls were found aggressively guarding her body in the woods

She had sex with the dogs, one was horny and tried to mount her, she pushed him off, dog got aggressive.

>Stephens was 5-feet-1 and 125 pounds, weighing roughly the same amount as her dogs. The brindle-colored pit bulls were said to have been bred for fighting

Archive your links

archive.is/mphlG

>Stephens' friend doesn't think the dogs would have attacked her, noting they slept in the bed with her at night. The friend said it looked like the dogs had escaped their kennels to help her

>It took officers more than an hour to remove the dogs from the scene. They were tranquilized and are now in animal control's custody. Authorities are likely to euthanize the pit bulls

>Authorities are continuing to investigate Stephens' death. Stephens (pictured with Great Dane, Drogo) showed no signs of homicide or strangulation, police said

Never trust animals less intelligent than you

This. No woman keeps this many large dogs around for anything other than sex.

>that thing is 22
Why do some women age like that? Fuck, I don't even look that old and I'm older than her.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

What person insists on owning a certain dog, aside from the pit bull cultists? It's some sort of pathology to INSIST on owning a shitbull when there's many other choices.

Meth.

though virginian women taste marvelous

>Stephens' friend doesn't think the dogs would have attacked her, noting they slept in the bed with her at night.

>noting they slept in the bed with her at night

case closed

Go back

i can guarantee you it is a thing, my sweet summer child

waiting for that pic so i can laugh

DOGS OF PEACE
#NotAllPitbulls

lolll

>Gotta have this nigger dog for my Facebook photos 'cause my liberal friends called me brave for having him.

She has that "mudshark look" about her.