The end goal of the white nationalist movement is the destabilisation and balkanisation of the united states where a...

the end goal of the white nationalist movement is the destabilisation and balkanisation of the united states where a white successor state can be built in its place

Ok? So go post that somewhere where people care.

What's your point?

No the end goal is genocide of communists and minorities and that's why we're fucking resisting you assholes.

sounds bretty good

people need to stop worshipping trump and the US government

These are the Immigrants the USA needs.

Wow that's a pretty bigoted thought buddy.

CAN CONFIRM.

Your end goal is the enslavement of the only productive members of society so you can breed niggers. Every single one of you faggots must hang.

Communists aren't people therefore killing a bunch of commies isn't genocide. It's just like culling some pest animals like rats or toads.

>genocide of communists and minorities

How is that a bad thing?

Yep. Pretty much. I'll start killing Jews as soon as it starts.

canuck

kill the minorities

Wait, we have goals?

Aren't there two, gas the kikes and race war now?

As if (((they'd))) allow it. You have your head up your own ass. They didn't allow the South to leave, they didn't allow all those religious cults to form homogenous communities, they dont allow white only communities. And you think they'd let white cultural ethnostates happen? Why would they let their slaves leave the flock?

I see that as more of a philosophy. Goals require a plan to get from A to Z. It's not exactly feasible.

That's a dumb plan. Won't work. Waste of time.

Once Alabama is free from the shackles of the federal government they'll finally ascend to the paradise they're destined to be.

minority populated cities will be put under siege during the civil war and millions will die through famine and disease, but it won't directly be our fault

most non whites will be deported peacefully, we want a country that is upwards of 95% white

american society is crumbling as we speak, and we're only a few years in, think about the coming decades

>where a white successor state can be built in its place

great goal

I already voted Trump, how else can I help?

damn that really activated my almonds