200 violent Africans rampage on St Kilda beach in Melbourne, Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=pReWBhQ3dJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4zXKaPcRw8
haberler.com/hayatini-kaybeden-afrikali-ogrenci-turkiye-de-6211696-haberi/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
cumhuriyet.com.tr/video/video/381422/iste_Lokman_Birlik_in_polis_aracina_baglanarak_metrelerce_suruklendigi_an.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australia is so far from Africa. How did this happen?

curious about this too

they seem so organised

globalists.

oi crikey cunt

bump

Like in melbournem. Its the worst city in oz. Gf wants to go to st kilda. Nah dont want 200 niggas bashing me.

lol pussy. just hit them back u cuck.. what are you, a weakling?

I never pictured in a million years 200 africans running around beating aussies on their own beaches, what in the fuck?

Feels good to be living in country SA.

Everyone knows Australia has the most dangerous wildlife in the world.

Melbourne SCREAMS for Africans constantly. They demand them.

Of course, the people screeching for more Africans don't live near them or deal with the car jackings.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4zXKaPcRw8

Wanna know how we treat african migrants here?

Melbourne imported this problem. No sympathy.

No shit man... Australia has fallen. Where were you?

>dad has a ZA accent

And the poor cunt thought he got away from this bullshit.

>200 violent Africans rampage on St Kilda beach in Melbourne, Australia

Gosh, I cant believe those racyst whites who stand against cultural enrichment

>Australia tries to turn itself into South Africa

what the fuck is going on, these times will be talked about for centuries upon centuries within history. If it still exists.

Lol, even the anchor says "Mate". My dream is to live in Australia. It's kinda sad to know I'll probably never have this opportunity while a bunch of savage people who contribute nothing live there.

This is why gun control doesn't work

>tfw Aussie in Oklahoma.

Good luck, fellow Australians, because you're gonna need it now every god damn production line has shut down.

I'll be over here cradling my ar-15 with underbarrel ar-15 attachment.

top kek

>Oklahoma

still too close to niggers. Move to a small mountain town innawoods in Arizona like me, seriously niggers will never think to look for us here once the state is 90% beaners

I shall skull a slab of stubbies until I chunder in memoriam to Australia.

Ship them into Europe.

so shocking... blacks acting like niggers maybe they just need more free handouts

>melbourne

More like sip a hessian sack of fair trade coffee with soy milk while reading Red Flag.

>Everyone knows Australia has the most dangerous wildlife in the world.

kek

I just never pictured aussies to be the kind that takes that shit. I guess you can't do much when there's 200 of them and your cops can't even fucking get rid of them. Seriously get sasr on those beaches

Be nice about the Aussies.

Me and the wife are considering Colorado. I've heard a lot of commies from California white flight there, however.

The low UV radiation will curse those not fair and pure with rickets though so that's a plus.

If we shipped that many refugees eu would have declared war. No my friend, one day you should come down to Istanbul and I'll show you what happened to the last nigger that tried to harass a woman here. His upper half is in the marmara sea, the lower half in the bosporus strait.

>commies from California white flight there

>cause the problem
>then leave it with the people who can't afford to move out

My jimmies rattle so fucking hard when this happens. All Africans should be housed in Green voting electorates only. At least the representative is locked in there, if not the citizens.

>these times will be talked about for centuries upon centuries within history.
The Chinese will make fun of whites for centuries as the race that destroyed themselves because they had an existential crisis.

>dindu nuffin
legit though how do we combat this

>because they had an existential crisis
Not so much that. Whites became intelligent enough for sympathy and empathy, and decided to let rattlesnakes in out of the rain, because we weren't yet intelligent enough to foresee the consequences.

Melbourne has the communist infection, they're infected by the politics of the American leftists. They brainwash children into degeneracy, they import migrant criminals, virtue signaling at its worst, they want to get rid of Australia Day, deconstructing whiteness, it's all bullshit.

Go on roach I’ll indulge you.

How?

Fuck off, it was Amanda Vanstone that decided to start taking in Africans to fill our ((((UN)))) quota. She's South Australian.

>tfw when i live in a white southern mountain town

Bay Area here. Near Oakland and Richmond.

It's amazing. The only surprising part of that video is that they actually try to accurately report who the offenders were - "Africans."

This shit happens constantly hear and the media does everything it can to avoid mentioning race.

It's genuinely fucking jarring to hear a news report earnestly report the race like this.

Christ, I actually didn't realize how bad it's gotten with the media's lies.

native wildlife, not imported

It's crazy here too, whenever a poc commits a crime, in the report they describe the clothing but always leave out key details like race

"he was wearing black pants, a black sweatshirt, and had a blue hatt, call crime stoppers if you see him"

Channel 7 is a fairly blue-collar network. They suck and they're collapsing like every other network, except ABC which is immune from capitalist pressures and has gone full blown fifth column, but 7 generally says it how it is.

I escaped too, but it's still pretty lame we have to deal with literal zombies in the 21st century

UK has had these as well, the London riots were mostly blacks and last summer gangs of black "youths" stabbed people in the parks and attacked each other with machetes.

We now have mostly black gangs going around London on mopeds with machetes and acid.

Black people are not like the rest of humanity, and arabs are pretty shit too.

Escaped from where?

Yes, when you see the MSM talking about 'teens' or 'kids', that's a reverse dog whistle

Nah.

It's a nihilistic shirking of responsibility off of oneself in exchange for the existential freedom from consequence that comes from a lack of purpose stemming off the respect need be given by those who benefit from the success of your ancestors.

Some white people can't handle that responsibility. Some people just can't handle any responsibility.

So they just deny there's such a thing asides from oppression and oppressors and the oppressed and go after the only real, tangible thing they believe exists; power over others.

>t. An expert on philosophical faggotry.

>the rest of humanity
Blacks are genetically not even the same species.

Wolves ended up as chihuahuas in a shorter timeframe, but if they were humans we'd be told they were exactly the same and indiscernible.

Turkey has taken on more refugees than anywhere else.

How come you guys aren't getting regular chimp outs?

Daniel Andrews is a complete cuck. His heads so far up his ass regarding dangerous criminal immigrants the problems will only keep growing.

Melbourne already has a fucking bad drugs and crime problem, you've just exacerbated them into open street fights. And you can blame anyone you want, but it comes down to you to fucking deport criminals.

This, we're set for deletion, this is only the beginning

They will not stop at Rhodesia

Everywhere anywhere with niggers has these massive death riots for absolutely no reason. It is the biggest covered up thing in front of black criminality in general

Based gook. LET ME IMMIGRATE TO YOUR COUNTRY WILL SERVE UGE BENIS TO CURIOUS SUSHI NIP VAGINE FOR FREE

>Breaking: Pro-Erdogan Group Attacks Peaceful Protesters in D.C. (Updated)

Probably has something to do with it. Couple of armos tried to get uppity with turks, chucked a coke can at a security guard then got their shit slapped IN D.C. Now imagine what they'd do to anyone acting out in Turkey.

haberler.com/hayatini-kaybeden-afrikali-ogrenci-turkiye-de-6211696-haberi/

Central African migrant chimps out in college, gets shanked, thats how.

How would you get Africans near those people?

Niggers chimp out in white countries because they get told they're special and they know if they get sent to court it will be

>"he a good boy he dindu nuffin he had hard life becuz his parents be comin over from Timbuktu and they don't be knowin any better bout none of y'all whitey ways so please give him a 6 month suspended sentence for bashing and raping a 79 year old woman"

>Hepimiz üzgünüz, Allah rahmet eylesin"
>we are all so sad

Turks are such faggots

Oh, I fucking know.

What I forgot was that it was actually possible to tell the truth.

Here's the world I live in:

>SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — In the last three months, there have been at least three robberies on BART involving groups of teenagers.

>April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;

>June 28: A group of four kids assaulted a passenger and made off with a cell phone at Dublin; and

>June 30: A woman on a train with about a dozen teenagers had her phone snatched by one them before the group got off at the Coliseum stop. Thankfully, a good Samaritan was on hand to retrieve the phone.

>So far, BART has refused to turn over surveillance video for any of these incidents.

>“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

They act the exact same way all over the world and we are supposed to believe that it somehow has nothing to do with race.

they should read the signs next time, fine them

But America is so far from Japan. How did this happen?

The guy who said that is the head of International Students Union in Turkey, tf you expect him to say?

We still need a cheap supply of indians, pakis and southeast chinks to do shit grade engineering jobs, don't wanna scare them off.

dumb frogposter

>log your jog
Holy fuck that's a good one

I think it's mostly poor whites moving in hopes of getting away from the gang violence.

>we need indians
>we need chinks
>we can't educate the poor class turks in our country
>we enjoy arab sperm

I'm embarrassed to be Turkish sometimes.

people like and Mexicans like to deny it happens in there countries as well. When you dig into it you always find out it does. Mexico has a ton of rabid haitians that no one talks about.

Ship the Niggers back to africa

And then torpedo the ships on their way back

Oi say dahmp tha cunts in the bush eh
Let the spoidas getteem

>the term "square up" is in the media
Oh boy I can't wait for media to be completely niggafied and all the news is basically tabloids like now but only about nothing but niggers.

Because it's basically normal shit in those countries.

Spics and Turks are barely less criminal than blacks.

cumhuriyet.com.tr/video/video/381422/iste_Lokman_Birlik_in_polis_aracina_baglanarak_metrelerce_suruklendigi_an.html#

This is the brother in law of a k*rdish parliamentarian in Sirnak. His corpse is dragged in the city for everyone to see. We do this to our own citizens, do you think we give a shit bout migrants and refugees?

Can an american or an european even dream of doing this to anyone these days?

Whoever allowed these apes to come here must eventually be brought to justice.

who cares, whites dont apparently otherwise niggers would be dead by now

""""Youths"""" is my favourite. London has quite a problem with those damn youths.

Why would you do Africa any favors?

refer to and think again about chimp outs.

blame akp's arab loving faggotry, not me, i still dream of the glorious days when we burnt baghdad to the ground and raised mountains from skulls.

but you need immigrants like you said oruspu cocugu, right?

The thing about not deporting them is gonna change. The fed gov has being trying to deport as many as possible but vcat judges keep blocking it, until now.

70% of VCAT judges have finished thier contracts and they haven't been renewed. They're being replaced by pro-deportation judges by Brandis.

Jews.

Our faggot gov chose to take them to fill our refugee quota. We haven't actually taken in any Africans since the Afghan war started. It was afgans, then iraqis now syrians.

So you're finally going to kick then out, regaining your full status? Noice

Look a post up. I'm a pragmatist and we need to catch up because of erdoggy's construction fetish.

Also lol butthurt internet tough guy.

How did Africans get to Aus. are we talking about abo's

If the people can't see what the AKP is doing than it's just sad. Erdogan is allowing arabs and other foreigners to "invest" in Turkey, they allow them to buy Turkish lands. How fucking sad..

My folks voted for AKP, I ask my dad everyday "Hows it feel knowing the country you grew up in is being taken over?"

dead silence as always, fucking brain dead.

Take up the White Man's burden —

The savage wars of peace —

Fill full the mouth of Famine

And bid the sickness cease;

And when your goal is nearest

The end for others sought,

Watch sloth and heathen Folly

Bring all your hopes to nought

Amanda Vanstone and Lynsey Tanner.

>flicks head
Why are rapefugees violent?

Do you do the rope in Australia or is there another local favorite way of dealing with treasonous sods.

Is that Maisie Williams’ mum?

wtf I love white man's burden now

Nah, those are sub-saharans. They are fucking EVERYWHERE nowadays. It's pure insanity, really.

Plunked out by Africans, poor Aussies.