Can we solve the roastie problem by giving them pitbulls?

Can we solve the roastie problem by giving them pitbulls?

>"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement, I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."

>Friends, meanwhile, were in disbelief that Stephens died at the hands of her dogs -- the same ones, they said, that she had raised since the two were puppies. One of her best friends, Barbara Norris, told television station WRIC in Richmond. she didn’t believe the dogs would harm Stephens.

>“I wasn’t able to see the body, so I can’t tell you what happened. I can’t tell you if it was a blunt force or if it was a mauling, but I know those dogs didn’t do it,” she said.

>Other friends also questioned whether her pets were responsible, telling WRIC that before Stephens died, she had received death threats.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5154983/woman-pit-bull-dead-virginia-bethany-lynn-stephens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mom's a roastie

OP BTFO'd

They care more about the dogs

Fpbp

P.S. she's cute

maybe she was mauled by a human with a powerful jaw and those dogs were just guarding her for when help arrived

This is the weak weeding themselves out of the gene pool. It's very natural and healthy for the betterment of the white race.

We should be celebrating her death not questioning how to fix a coal burner or roastie.

DELET

No we must resurrect her

DEM DOGS DINDU NUTHIN! DEY WAS GOOD BOYS.

Eaten by her pets

>“We spent a lot of time there at the scene and made some observations that, out of respect for the family, we’re not releasing,” Agnew said.

Here's an analogy to counter your argument.

The local crack whore house on the outskirts of town is on fire. It will soon burn down if the fire department doesn't extinguish the fire.

But it's a crack house. Is it worth saving?

>ears back
>half moon eye
That dog is clearly uncomfortable. That's the problem with women and dogs, they treat them like the children they'll never have. Dogs don't like to be "hugged" and they definitely don't like it when you put your face all up in theirs. Stupid cunt thought she was loving her dogs, in their minds she was challenging them. Challenge accepted, bitch.

nah, doggo cumstains

>single woman
>pair of big doggos
those were her mates

She's just a normal girl, what are you on about?

- the first traumatic injury she suffered was to her was to her throat and face
- she was taken to the ground, lost consciousness, and the dogs then mauled her to death
- it took investigators eight hours to collect over 60 pieces of evidence
- Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it
thesun.co.uk/news/5154983/woman-pit-bull-dead-virginia-bethany-lynn-stephens/

She isn't normal. She's out in da woods with rabid nigger dogs. And probably niggers as well.

Nothing of value was lost. Better dead than be allowed to live and potentially fuck up some other girls head or give birth to nigglets herself.

Hahaha she got pitBULL'D
Truly man's best friend

>give birth to nigglets herself.
What makes you think she has anything to do with niggers and how is that related to the whole thing?

In China dogs are very useful to fight against starvation

I want a Xmas dog because turkey is too mainstream

Because it is. She fits the type. You should probably go find some more weird Frankenstein pictures or something.

Dog is like beef or chicken... nuff said

>family members are insisting that the dogs didnt do anything
>dindu nuffins

Never change, Sup Forums.

>>ears back
That means that the dog is friendly, or maybe showing submission.
>>half moon eye
What is this supposed to mean? That's just its type of eye, from what I can see.

No... dog meat is far more gamey than chicken, it's in between rabbit and deer.
Stationed in korea for 2 years and tried gregorio. Not worth the price.

On topic: I'm hoping if not the owners then at least their children all get mauled by these monsters they let loose in the house so the genetic lineage gets removed from the gene pool.

Pitbulls are bred to kill. Their jaws lock on their victims to prevent fleeing. Thinking pitbulls wouldn't attack is like thinking the tigers wouldn't attack Siegfried & Roy.

Don't get pitbulls. Don't encourage pitbulls. There are literally hundreds of other dog breeds that are not bred to fight, & thousands of mutts healthier than all pedigrees.

Edit: gaegogi, not gregorio. Apparently I had a stroke.

LOL getting eating by dogs for being a whore. Even the dune coons can't come up with shit that great.

half-moon eye is a term used to describe the shape of the whites in a dogs eyes when it's averting its gaze. i.e. it's uncomfortable.

Here's another dumb cunt who doesn't understand dogs and will eventually get mauled by a pit bull. Don't hug your dogs, don't get in their faces.

>Pitbulls are bred to kill
But not humans.
>Their jaws lock on their victims to prevent fleeing
That's just a myth.
>Thinking pitbulls wouldn't attack is like thinking the tigers wouldn't attack Siegfried & Roy
It's hardly comparable, considering that pittbulls are domesticated animals, even with all their problems, while tigers aren't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pitbull apologist or anything like that. I think that you could, in essentially every case other than actual dog-fighting, buy a better race. It's just that propagating myths and such is hardly helping anyone.

Pit-bulls can be perfectly fine dogs, but they need a good breeder as well as a responsible and knowledgeable owner. Only question is; why would you even chose one before other races?

Ah, okay. I thought it was referring to the shape of the eye itself.

Thanks for the tip

All good. Here's another example.
Of course in this case it could be because it's a smelly negro child, but yeah. Don't hug your dogs.

The thing with dogs is that you have to train them. It doesn't matter as much if it's a small dog but if you don't train a big dog you might get attacked.

I find nothing wrong with eating dogs. Its the way they’re treated before theyre killed and how they’re killed. I’d feel the same way if someone tortured chicken then beat it to death. Fuck those Chinese chinks. Barbarism deserves death.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world and need to be exterminated.

All dogs are different, some adapt to human behavior. But as a general rule dogs don’t like being hugged. I’ve read the leaning against them is a better sign of affection considering that’s how they show affection.

Humans don't have breeding to the extent of dogs. Humans used to be paired up to keep bloodlines pure, but that is becoming archaic.

I watched a documentary on Animal Planet that says otherwise about the jaw-locking.

There is truth to the stories. Go on YouTube. There's a video of a woman walking her pits in a nice neighborhood to only have it run to the other side of the street to maul a cat (fortunately, the cat survived & the owner paid for the injuries). There's a bloodlust in some dogs that is burried deep down. You can have the most loyal, brightest, friendliest dog, but nothing can deter their primal instincts.

no, its not a woman problem
its a societal problem caused by the jews
remove juden, implement traditionalism, nationalism, and strengthen the family unit
that is the only way to actually cure our modern ailments

Scary clown lady on the left.

Why are white women completely incapable of assessing danger?

>dindu doggos

The same reason they date niggers and become single mothers with a black eye to show for it.

Feeling bot, bot, bot?

>Humans don't have breeding to the extent of dogs. Humans used to be paired up to keep bloodlines pure, but that is becoming archaic.
I meant that pit-bulls aren't bred to attack humans.

>I watched a documentary on Animal Planet that says otherwise about the jaw-locking
They can't physically lock their jaw, or anything like it. They do not, however, want to let of something they've grabbed hold of. There's a good article if you just Google it. I can't link it here.

what?

Pitbulls are bred to attack anything. While it wouldn't be wise to attack their masters, they have no restraint when it comes to babies.

You sound like a Russian bot