Kills hundreds of innocent people, including children, during his unethical science experiments

>kills hundreds of innocent people, including children, during his unethical science experiments
>tries to destroy Konoha at least twice
>kills the 4th Kazekage and the 3rd Hokage

>he ends up greeting Hinata and Naruto on their wedding in a video
>he gets to casually stroll around Konoha while thinking about ramen

Has any other character ever gotten away with so much shit as Orochimaru did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOWIHILFrug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he, dare it say it, /ourguy/?

kek

He's just a running gag at this point. Being sarcastic and pointing dumb things out with Yamato following him around.

His dignity was stripped away in the Rock Lee spin off. They're just following through.

He's probably one of the more fascinating shounen villains in recent history. His character arc is so fucking weird.

this one certainly places high in the ranking

Obito actually got Pain to destroy the leaf village, killed multiple comrades and god knows how many others, and began Ninja Instrumentality/Ninja Third Impact, and all people had to say was "damn bro it sucks you were the masked guy, but you're actually pretty cool lol I hope you get to see Rin in heaven"

At least the anime gave an explanation unlike the manga.

They've tried to kill him multiple times but he just keeps reviving so they gave up

>they became the Suicide Squad

I-I thought this thread was a joke. He's actually a good guy now? Never mind that, wasn't he dead? What the hell happened to naruto?

They tried killing him multiple times, fucker allways came back one way or the other.

Eventually they figured they´d just keep an eye on him and make a truce with him.

It helped that he did his part in stopping the ninja apocalypse.

Itachi pulled him out of Sasuke's curse mark and sealed him in a jar.

Then another fragment of him got pulled out of Anko's curse mark by Sasuke which is his current form that survived to get away with everything.

I don't care what anyone says. I do t accept anything past Juanito as canon because you can tell Kishi was clearly phoning it in after that and just wanted to end the manga despite his editors forcing him to go on.

>What the hell happened to naruto?
Welcome to nonsensical and shit tier plot continuity of shonen manga

There's a difference between:
>dangerous anti-hero/anti-villain we keep under surveillance but with a certain degree of freedom, who we will call to help us when shit gets too real
and
>crazy ninja murderscientist with almost zero morals we let to freely roam the land and its cities, the only one watching over him is a guy he could easily overpower if he decides he doesn't like being observed anymore

weren't all the curse marks powered by that one imprisoned guy who Sasuke freed in order to include him in his squad along with the water guy and the glasses girl?

why the fuck would orochimaru be able to resurrect himself from them?

who the fuck is Juanito

Juubito*

Damn autocorrect

>weren't all the curse marks powered by that one imprisoned guy
No, he was just the base of the research of the power ups that the mark gave the user.

Post more Ino

Probably something along the lines that injecting his own chakra into Sasuke and Anko is basically leaving a part of himself hitching a ride on their necks. A variation of Kushina and Minato's chakra basically being their actual selves taking up residence in Naruto's stomach.

>tried to destroy what was left of humanity
>suppose to be a hero
>suppose to be the messiah

Just like Homu, she did nothing wrong

>He's a good guy now?
No.
It's just that he was never REALLY a bad guy, he's just chaotic and wants immortality. Everything he did was for science and immortality. He didn't do stuff because he was evil, he did it because he wanted a body that could last forever.

Since he's allowed to run experiments now, he doesn't need to do anything evil because he has all the resources he needs.

That fucking chapter was as funny as the 101, the omake to the rock lee sd was just on point with neji as a ghost

divi?

Tumblr actually believes this

>Yamamoto
Correct me if i'm wrong but if he really wanted to bail on this deal couldn't he quite easily kill him and leave? That's not a convincing deterrent.

>Juanito

kek

So did he impregnate himself?

Who knows

Was neji right?

>Sasuke
>Obito
>Madara

Pick one.

When a criminal has a skill set that far outclasses law enforcement it is within their best interests to make use of it.

Clicked this thread just to see if this would be the first post.

He would have compete with Hinata if he was still alive

>believing the novels and movies are canon

Tenten is so hot. I really hope Rock Lee smashes that for his sensei

Were all agreed that Orochimaru was the Voldemort of Naruto right with the curse mark bullshit?

This guy

>Kabuto is the director of an orphanage
>Orichimaru has fucking Yamato following him when I'm pretty sure that everyone in the ninja world are aware that Yamato is a fucking joke
Is naruto some sort of satire about japan's political system?

Sure, except Voldemort's horcrux bullshit wasn't original.

It's like everyone forgets the man made of demons.

Wasn't there some dumb nigger in here baiting for (You)s by saying Sakura was one of the physically strongest in the series by the end?

Man if only I had screencapped the threads where everyone was laughing at cuckura for standing by Nardo/Saucegay and thinking she was in remotely the same league.

They still train together, so there's still hope!

The best thing that came out of Shippuden aside from Pain's arc was bunny goddess

Would Neji cuck Hinata if he was still alive?

This episode was good

youtube.com/watch?v=SOWIHILFrug

Neji confirmed for futa?

>that hanabi
muh dik

Not exactly. There's a Mizuki gaiden, it's good but kinda hard to explain.

Now that's a name I haven't heard of in a long time

>he ends up greeting Hinata and Naruto on their wedding in a video

>implying he married her

Nice delusions. Himawari and Boruto are what accidental babies look like. Naruto is chained for the rest of his life

Surprise, surprise. You figured out that Naruto is a shit manga.

Seriously, this is complete dumb assery at this point.

>Naruto
>Orochimaru
>I did all this horrible stuff! But I'm so sorry. See, I even helped in the final battle!
>Okay you are forgiven

>Bleach
>Aizen
>I'm still a selfish asshole who doesn't like being ruled by the Soul King, but I helped out in the final battle against Juha Bach. Did you forgive me?
>Thanks for helping out...NOW GET BACK IN MUKEN BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL EVIL!
>Oh, yeah, that's right. Touche.

Also, because he was bored. And still crossed about being passed over as Hokage candidate.

that's might actually be true: Naruto doesn't show the same level of PHYSICAL strength as Sakura, by the end of the series

You mean Juubi, there is no "Juubito"

It's OK, I understand what you mean. Ten Tails Jinjuuriki Madara would've been a perfect final villian, with Gai defeating him and Naruto and Sasuke's fight for title of Hokage following afterwards. You could easily nix Kaguya from the plot and it'd still work out just fine.

Kubo pls

Your shitty manga failed

Reminder that Naruto thought that Obito was the coolest guy

Because Obito thought that he wanted to be Hokage, just like Naruto! And he thought Naruto was cool!

Therefore, you can be the coolest guy if you think Naruto is the coolest guy even if you are Obito!

No wonder retards self insert into Naruto, they have absolutely no self awareness. Naruto is worse than SAO in some ways.

Johan
>kills his foster parents
>makes a whole orphanage kill each other
>makes people commit suicide
>turns people into serial killers
>makes kids jump off a roof
>destroys a village
>gets saved by the man who tried to kill him
He literally almost fucked up an entire continent

>Shitty manga failed
> still had a better ending than Naruto
>didn't use 2 animated movies, a 10 chapter gaiden and create a sequel series that NOBODY WANTED
>Still has better writing than Kishimoto had for 10 years.

Yeah, sure. Keep lying there dude.

So he used ninja magic to make a son?

Orochimaru became a god-tier troll

>Aizen is literally the strongest being alive at the end of the series
>Is meekly inserted back to his extra-dimensional prison

Part of me wants to believe that Aizen used KS one last time and swapped out Momo in his place.

Stay salty Kubo

I miss the Gaiden threads.

Burrito will be starting up soon. I'm sure that'll have some crazy shit.

Except Ichigo cut him down in Part 1 and cut down both Soul Kings in Part 2. Plus he would still have to deal with Ichibe Hyosube.

So no, I don't believe Aizen would have used Kyoka Suigetsu because there are at least 2 people fully able to fight who have not been hit by Kyoka Suigetsu.

And yet Kishimoto had to use a shit ton of other products to justify the ridiculous final, Final, FINAL bosses. Yeah, your ending was MUCH worse because it required a shit ton of other products. I don't mind light novels (Araki used them in Part 4 of JJBA), but Kishimoto took things way too far. He's a hack

More like crossdresser/New-Half

1. Is Orochimaru fucking high?

2. That's not trolling. Aizen is trolling.

so is the Neji

Ichibe is severely weakened by the end of the series and Ichigo is missing 2/3s of his power.

Aizen could have just used KS to fuck off somewhere else, not necessarily to take over. Besides the Soul King was already dead, which raises way too many questions, so what goal does Aizen even have at that point other than being King himself? Why would he want to if he learned the reality of it?

1. Ichibie clearly would have regained his strength by then

2. Aizen had part of his arm cut off and stabbed through the chest by Juha Bach's Reio power. That's not exactly powerful either

3. Didn't Tsukashima reverse that stuff on Ichigo?

Wait what the fuck, am i missing something? where are all these webm's of the lee episode coming from? wasn't the episode that aired today about iruka and kakashi?

Bleach kids are better than Naruto abominations though.

the fuck did /ourguy/ do?

Nah.

I miss when Orochimaru was just the badguy

Aizen was injured yes. But the nigger is literally immortal and has instant regen thanks to the Hogyouku. Probably had a dip in power immediately after the fight like with Mugetsu but just like then it starts coming back right after. And no one in Soul Society would be able to recover in time to stop him. I also severely doubt Ichibe would ever leave the Royal Realm to deal with Aizen anyway, as he didn't bother to do so in the first place.

Tsukishima fixed Ichigo's Bankai. That was it. Yhwach sucked out his Hollow and his Quincy powers.

The only true contestant I see at the end would be Kazui who literally deleted Yhwach with a touch.

>if he learned the reality of it
Which was? I never actually finished.

Best boy.

>Best MILF(male)
FTFY

When was the theme of Bleach forgiveness?

>implying he ever was the badguy

The Soul King was the only thing holding all the realms together (SS, the real world, HM) without him they all crash together and pretty much destroy everything. He was so important he was, presumably, imprisoned in a crystal to keep the balance.

The position seems more akin to Atlas holding the world up rather than being a God who looks down on the world.

Does konohamaru know this fucker killed his grandfather? He filmed him for naru's wedding message and was just calm about it.

And yet Mizuki had to go to prison forever for the horrible crime of trying to steal a scroll.

Poor Yamato, he's forced to hang out with the man who did horrible experiments on him as a kid and left him to die along with a bunch of other kids.

kishi forgot

and telling naruto that he has a demon sealed inside of him, which was a capital crime

literally who cares about Yamato

Get back to your containment general, narutards.

>Yamato's alive
Oh fuck I forgot about that guy. I thought he got sacrificed to create the Zetsu tree or something.

>containment general
Where's that?

I think they're just afraid of how much damage he could do if they pissed him off and he went to war with them again. Better to keep him complacent and let him have his little experiments that violate basic human rights that don't really exist in ninja world.

You first

This was good, and if his crimes were not as bad as they were it would actually hold up as an explanation.

But his crimes were that bad. Even just at the very start before he tried to assasinate the hokage and destroy the entire village when they first discovered his underground lab it was full of people and children that had gone missing that he had kidnapped and performed medical experiments upon until they died.

The people in the village would never allow him to not be punished, they would turn against the government if he was allowed to walk around free. He's a sadistic serial killer.