The day the liberals won

Remind me again why Sup Forums opposes net neutrality?
>L-LOL! We're triggering liberals!
When they shut down Sup Forums I think we liberals will be happier than we've ever been.
>We didn't need it before 2015, and we don't need it now!
Massive streaming services providing HD video didn't become prominent until mid-2013. The situation changed, necessitating new regulations. Too bad you're too much of a brainlet to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A
youtu.be/oInAlTKlw64
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing good on Netflix anymore so I don't care.

>Massive streaming services providing HD video didn't become prominent until mid-2013. The situation changed, necessitating new regulations.
>Infrastructure hasn’t decreased in cost and increased in efficiency since 2013

Lol, retard

Why can't a private company do whatever it wants with its infrastructure?

>Massive streaming services providing HD video didn't become prominent until mid-2013
Try again.

>charging extra for streaming HD jew propaganda
>a problem existing
lel

reasonable argument, and digits to back it up

Net Neutrality is the government giving you a crutch after breaking your legs. The regulatory environment that stifles local cooperative isps from forming is what people should be upset about. Too bad you're too much of a brainlet to see it.

Google and Amazon are for net neutrality.

Therefore I'm against it.

Both are ALREADY censoring conservatives with "net neutrality" in place.

The net neutrality law was simply another regulatory power grab by Democrats.

Now thankfully killed.

Go diaf, shill.

>fakeflag
>Implying I'm reading your post

>The regulatory environment that stifles local cooperative isps from forming is what people should be upset about.
Funny enough there are parts of title II that have been doing exactly that. Title II is the reason Google has failed in their dreams of making a viable and competitive ISP.

Regulation is never the answer, not once, ever.
If you think regulation is the answer, you're gonna get cut. STATISTS BTFO

>services become prominent the instant they are rolled out
You first.

Not an argument.
Protip: efficiency has increased, but nowhere near to the rate that the data has increased in both necessary bitrate and size

The value of their infrastructure depends almost entirely on the content providers whose traffic they serve to end users. They cashed in on that, knowing that all along, once the time came, they could tighten the noose and seize control.

It's a simpleminded argument. As for starting new ISP's, see Google and Amazon also believe that 1+1=2, are you against that too?
These two companies provide some pretty incredible API's, not that a Sup Forumstard would know anything about that

>Regulation is never the answer, not once, ever.
How ironic that you hate the very reason your underage ass isn't choking it up in a mine shaft right now instead of shitposting online.

Pic related

Glad to see george soros let you out of your cage to post his propaganda - what a fucking loser you are. You probably like the new star wars movie to faggot.

google, twatter, and fagbook are upset - you really let them down.

>Massive streaming services providing HD video didn't become prominent until mid-2013. The situation changed,
You mean the massive streaming services that openly promote white genocide? If they're going to pump out that garbage they're going to pay for it themselves and the people that watch it can pay for it themselves. I want no part in your shit.
If you use more bandwidth, you pay more. This has always applied to customers, and it will now apply to streaming services, too. Pay for your own fucking bandwidth usage, especially if youre streaming hot garbage.
Sup Forums won't be shut down under Title I either. Title II was the much more likely scenario where Sup Forums ended up being shut down.

>not having access to all these social media is bad
If anything the FCC is doing you a favor.

Why can't a private hospital set their own health standards for the public?

>/leftypol/ memes
Opinion discarded

>Massive streaming services providing HD video
>MASSIVE
>streaming
>brainwashing services
>in HD
things I don't give a ratshit about for 500

"Google and Amazon are for net neutrality.

Therefore I'm against it."
>Retardation

Damn drink this up boya

Americans can't stop fucking themselves

Neckbeards can't stop fucking themselves

Later Ameriturds. Come back when you've paid a company for no reason to do what you already do, ta ta

>paying for the jewflix
why would you do that retard
I wish Internet would be back how it was around 2005

There is literally nothing more American than Americans campaigning to pay a company something that is free, was free, and was freely implemented.

Fucking rekt

Opposing useless government overreach? Yep, sounds great.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A

Listen to this, and stop fucking panicking holy shit you NN people are totally brainwashed. UNPLUG FROM MSM

youtu.be/oInAlTKlw64

I hope the internet collapses honestly.

I work as a network engineer for one of the worlds largest ISPs in a country with no net neutrality laws. I want you to explain in detail how our system of caching, traffic shaping and QoS for various traffic types from VoIP, p2p, vod streaming and ping sensitive UDP are different and inferior to the US due to legislation. Be as technical as poasible.

You're a braindead moron if you think anything is changing. The medias have you by the balls you dance like a good goy when they tell you to.

You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

>being this cucked by corporations

Because people have their standards and choose not to go to a hospital they dont like.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

>HURR-DURR I DON'T LIKE, THAT SOMEBODY IS LAUGHING AT THIS
(You), and everybody, who is thinking the same, and makes these threads:
Stop this stupid behavior right fucking now. Why are you so goddamn butthurt, that Sup Forums didn't get behind NN? Why are you thinking, that it could have changed things?
I mean, seriously, every major company, website, and the majority of the US citizens were pro-NN. The only notable exception was Sup Forums. But even we had disagreements about that, not everybody was anti-NN.
The FCC still repealed NN, despite this HUGE unpopularity.
So why do you think, that a bunch of shitposters could have changed anything about that?
I would understand your rage, if there was a referendum, and anti-NN votes would barely win by a couple of hundred votes, but this wasn't the situation.
What really happened, was that a couple of representatives voted about the repealing, and they KNEW about the massive hate, they were getting.
So again, why do you think, that we could have changed anything?
Yes, we are laughing at Reddit, and the massive saltmine, the FCC created. Why shouldn't we? We can't change anything, so we're doing the next best thing: having fun, and laugh. What should we do instead? Circlejerk about how sad we are, and cry in the bed?
You guys need to learn laughing at bad things too sometimes, and move on, or else you'll become bitter cunts

daily reminder that title II allowed the president to call up their appointed chairman of the FCC to order them to order any ISP to remove any piece of content they deem fit or they'll lose their broadcasting license and go bankrupt.

Old people having one final laugh on the young.
SayNo.jpg

>Remind me again why Sup Forums opposes net neutrality?
Government regulation is always bad.
We are immune to (((marketing))).
NN has nothing to do with throttling.
The speed options/packages you accept are literally the "throttling" you claim /will/ happen now, NN changes none of that even a little.
Because it makes you so very mad.
Because it makes all your favorite '"websites'" super mad, especially our declared enemies (and thus the enemies of freedom) like google, twitter, facebook, netflix, shittit, etc.
We actually "invented" (innovated, wrote, designed, maintain, architect, etc.) the internet and thus we know how to defeat all of the (((isp's))) tricks; we cannot be stopped.

>I mean, seriously, every major company, website, and the majority of the US citizens were pro-NN. The only notable exception was Sup Forums. But even we had disagreements about that, not everybody was anti-NN.
>The FCC still repealed NN, despite this HUGE unpopularity.
That can only mean one thing: Sup Forums really does control the government.

>literally a jewish nigger

>Net Neutrality is the government giving you a crutch after breaking your legs.
No, it's the government offering to give you a fancy electronic wheelchair, but only if you'll let them paralyze you first.

This smug anime
and it's math problem
destroys the founding myth of the liberal religion

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

AT&T made a new channel on DirecTV to shill FOR net neutrality. I think you've been duped.