Claims to be "for the people"

>claims to be "for the people"
>sits idly by while net neutrality goes down the shitter
Was getting only 4 years in office part of his plan?
Who the fuck will want him back after this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkzaOwAmDmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soros shills... It's over. The US internet will not be regulated by the UN. Get over it. It was a good try even I fell for it for a short time.

Fuck off Soros.

Those "Net Neutrality" regs that got repealed are FAKE. They were a weapon being used by big corporations like Google and Netflix to strangle their competition, and what we ended up with was a censored internet. Net Neutrality was not neutral at all, which is why huge corporations spent millions of dollars lobbying for it.

Google is not your friend. All you need to do to see how bad "Net Neutrality" is, is to look at the people and corporations supporting it.

Based on your post I'm pretty sure you don't know what net neutrality is.

No, you don't, because you think that the FCC regs were "net neutrality" even thought they were not.

Google is not your friend.

Who gives a fuck lmao. Tools man, everywhere.
They don't even know what it really does.
They just blindly defend it.
You're only upset cause you were told ot be.

NET NEUTRALITY IS DEAD
DMCA IS NEXT

>net neutrality
in this context that doesn't mean what you think it means

>The internet is dead!
>Currently using the internet

Reminder that the same people who support NN supported YouTube and those other sites taking down “”””Nazi”””” content in the fall.

People who support NN:
Obama
Hillary
Netflix
R*ddit

We live in a post fact age now. OP faggot is to lazy or to dumb to do the research so muuuh drumpf. Most of the time its as easy as seeing where both sides lie. Also Soros supports it.

Net Neutrality is to network neutrality as The Patriot Act is to patriotism.

lol swear you guys still have dial up anyway

Lol how much they pay you for this gem?

you the kind of cucked asshole that thinks the patriot act is patriotic or the affordable care act is affordable.....

You really let Soros, fagbook, twatter and google down with you lame ass attempts. There will always be a place for you though at CNN or Vox, they love homo's like you with libtarded biases and incapable of thinking critically.

Seriously dude, stop taking the mind-altering pharmaceuticals and do something with your life.

based on your post I'm pretty sure.....no wait...I am 100% positive you are one of the dumbest and most easily manipulated retard on the planet.
Matt Dillon's scene makes me think he is talking about people like you:
youtube.com/watch?v=OkzaOwAmDmA

>70d checkers-tic tac toe

many ISPs already promise to abide by net neutrality after its repeal, and under the FCC these promises are enforceable. all NN aims to do is give the government complete access over the internet and destroy competition for large companies

Please specifically what will happen in the US now that NN is gone. Use internet service in my country, which has no NN, as an example.

You obviously don't know what net neutrality means