Pol opinion on tattoos

What's the argument behind tattoos in general?

not everyone with tattoos are bad people
but nearly every bad person has a tattoo

Great way to spread disease. They look like shit, too. I'm all for them as it marks the assholes as assholes.

It's fucking gross

tattoo - bad person or stupid person trying to look bad.

They’re fine on cum dumpsters but not wife material

I'm not quite sure in general, but when you see a girl with at least 1 tattoo, that's 50+ dicks for sure.

Honestly tattoos are a waste of money, they look best when you first get them and then with age look like shit. So you have to dump more money to fix it.

Girls with a lot of tattoos are like buildings with a lot of graffiti. They are worn out, look ugly, and contain hazardous material

They're so ubiquitous. You're more of a rebel for not having one.

No-one ever regretted NOT having got a tattoo.

They make you look super tough if it's like a flaming skull, wrapped with barbed wire, smoking pot while rolling snake eyes!

Gross, they make you look like you're always dirty, pigs rolling in shit are less gross.

Gas

degenerate.

Only acceptable on men who are
>military vets
>pro athletes
>pacific islanders

Everyone else that has one is a degenerate

just use war paint you can wipe it off later when you are done killing the enemy

Zero regulation. Zero oversight. People are basically getting tatted with fucking industrial printer color ink. It's insane. Then they have a baby and wonder why it has a learning disability. Bioaccumulation of toxins in the womb. Muh yolo. Muh my body my choice.

tattoos are for sailors and people without personality

Women are stupid and think they make you hot.

I don't like having identifiable marking but thats just me.

here you go

I only wear Beast Tech tattoos from DARPA because they give me superpowers :D

The only reason I didn't get a full sleeve is I couldn't find an artist that would satisfy both the style and visualize what I have in my mind. I find girls with a sleeve very attractive, but most of them turns out to be simply dumb.

Anything other than sleeves I find dumb. If you have a tattoo in a place that you can't hide with a shirt AND you're not some hardcore artist, I instantly judge you as a dumb person.

Hmm

I typically hate tattoos but I recently discovered the chick I just started seeing has two. They're both tributes to her parents though who both died of cancer. Is that still degenerate?

Everyone knows tattoos are for trash people.
Therefore only trash people get tattoos.

Don't forget criminals.

Anyone see this loser yet - SNL cast member got a tattoo of his Hero Hillary Clinton?

What a cucked faggot!

If I ever ran a tattoo parlor, I'd give a special to all the women who come in and get tattoos with their friends. If you've ever gotten a tattoo with a girl, they'll bring like 4-5 friends and the girl who's getting the tattoo has to be convinced by them to make such a life changing decision so why not capitalize and make a few more shekels for drawing 3 more infinity symbols or feathers

So there is a double standard?

That is a total lie - see pic for explanation
(kek)

Okay, now that's just being plain stupid

how do i get these

Shit is disgusting. One of my med professors helped with an autopsy on a person with a bunch of tats. When they cut open the lymph nodes, ink poured out.

it totally matches his tramp stamp that says boner garage with an arrow pointing to his anus!

Google maybe? They're big on wearables and that's where Regina Dugan want off to work at next.

Tattoos should only be on traps and sissies, to mark them for life as submissive faggots.
There's nothing more satisfying than seeing the look in a sissy's eyes as he realizes his tramp stamp will be forever marking him as a feminized bitch.

Nah, some people are stupid enough to get a tattoo and regret it

Short-sighted disgusting self-inflicted scarring that’s utterly repulsive and a great way to filter out the scum from those you associate with.

A great way to look like trailer trash.

Criminals are degenerate hence why I didn't mention them.
Damn right there is. Tattoos are traditionally masculine. No sane man wants a masculine woman. Women really only get tats because they guys they like have tats anyway

People who don't know themselves well and lack life experience covering themselves in drawings for attention and so they can pretend the tattoos mean something when they talk to people.

Don't do it, user. It's just our degenerate contemporary culture that says it's ok

it's just ink lol

Didn't even need to check

Generally garbage and a waste. Sometimes they look nice though. I will never understand the retards who get sleeves, neck, face, or tattoos on anywhere you can't cover up with regular clothes. They're not impressing anyone.

Nothing sadder than seeing a comely woman with a sleeve of tattoos, but then again, it makes for a good warning sign as well.

For men though, it's a different story. It can give a man an "edge," as long as it's tastefully done.

sure ruins the looks of a pretty girl, on ugly girls... who cares

I think they're pretty pointless and unattractive, but you're free to do what you want to do.

Every person with a tattoo is flawed. They are/were stupid and selfish enough to ruin the design of that which was given to them by nature.

Fag detected

Tribal tattoos and asian letters are cool.

>be a few days ago
>gf asks me what i would think if she got a tattoo obv. trying to see if i was on board
>told her it was dumb
>wants to get a Taurus symbol because she's a woman and women believe in dumb shit like astrology
>ask her if having the symbol painted on her is going to make her feel any more complete
>she unenthusiastically says yes

>Nah, some people are stupid enough to get a tattoo and regret it
Nah, I said
>No-one ever regretted NOT having got a tattoo
>NOT having got a tattoo
Obviously plenty of people have got tattoos and later regretted it.

>have body that is a marvel of evolution
>you can sculpt it so that every curve is a work of art
>or you can cover it in some stupid drawings that will look like a giant smudge in twenty years

>Tribal tattoos and asian letters
Have fun looking like literally everyone else.

Tattoos are degenerate and a pretty easy way to tell if someone is insecure or not. The more tattoos the more insecure they are likely to be.

Isn't that why people get tats?
To be fucking identical as everyone else?
Otherwise, wouldn't there be some level of originality?

You have to be 18 to post here

>let me paint my body forever with pop culture shit
Utterly pathetic.

>Is that still degenerate?

Yeah pretty much. I doubt her parents would have wanted her to scar her body for them

I just find them so unattractive. I will never have one.
Besides that, they're also unprofessional, unless you're a physical worker, like a mariner.

blood type tattoos are acceptable, everything else should be gassed.

They're what gets me going.

Only people who should have an option of doing a tattoo
-soldiers
-sailors
And nothing beyond that list

>sailors

Yeah you're right sailors need tattoos to commemorate jerking off on a battleship for 4 years

The only servicemembers that rate tattoos are infantrymen, everyone else is a faggot attention seeking poser

Tattoo tradition was popularised on the west by sailors who looked up the tattoing techniques of various native tribes they visited and started inking themselves to remember their journeys. Army owes them that.

Salors? wtf

If your using the nature/natural argument, you must surely realise that it is impossible for humans to actually do anything unnatural.

Cunts with tats always have that bitch look on their face.

that's autistic

Degenerate, especially on females. Getting a combat tattoo is probably only exception for me.

My favorite teacher once told me that tattoos are a map of all the mistakes you've made in your life

Degenerate desu

You christcucks are truly the fucking worst. This thread is so lame and cringe. A bunch of insecure little fucking babies. Why do you even care? This is why I support abortion. Fucking idiots.

STUPID fucking idiots.

Addiotnnally chicks dig tattoos too, but you wouldn't know that would you faggots?

Degenerate.

Some real winners out there, huh?

Youve got baited

You know how those Tribal tattoos from the 90's look stupid today? Well, the ink you get today is going to look dumb to the younger generations of tomorrow. Could you imagine if some people who were alive in the 70's had to walk around in bell-bottoms right now because they chose to have them attached to their bodies permanently? Choose fashion that is not for ever.

>tattoo and shaved head
fucking dropped.

lmao, imagine fighting your way from north africa, italy, normandie all the way to kraut land only to be given the job of checking german arm pits.

>squashed face
>brown eyes
>would be 1 of 10 if clothed
>is 3 of 10 with that much skin showing and photoshop and makeup and lighting
this is trash

If you have a tattoo anywhere above your collar bone you're a waste of space.

I also think tattoos are a waste of money longterm.