Skeptics on absolute suicide watch

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday, Wizard of Cause, Bunty King, SkepTorr, and That Girl. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a mainstream media journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as myself and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people, like myself, do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0lbK67zV
archive.is/KV52Y
archive.is/pv6vJ
archive.is/fqrIz
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0lbK67zVE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/942189337243942912
archive.fo/MlQzR
gnxp.nofe.me/2017/12/12/most-people-say-they-think-nurture-is-more-important-than-nature-especially-white-americans/
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=1UzksYqskwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CPS IS COMING NIGGA

Reminder Kraut secretly just wants the alt-right to pound his boipucci

Reminder that if you don't condemn fast enough you are with them

I figured this day would come, when Harmful Opinions got ran off YouTube for popping the lid off Candid

ALT RIGHT PLEASE RESPOND

Behold the modern skeptic family, this is their end goal.

Remember that the next time you all watch Sargon or any of the other "classical liberals".

Jfc

>Thicc

According to Aydin Paladin in this stream, Jeff Holiday is partially behind convincing Kraut this was a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0lbK67zV

Somewhere past the half way mark

And generally is a censorious piece of shit who was glad they tried to get rage fired

archive.is/KV52Y
archive.is/pv6vJ

He whiteknighted for Rage when Teal Deer went after SKeptic women

Stalinist here, can i shit on kraut and tea too?

>According to Aydin Paladin in this stream, Jeff Holiday is partially behind convincing Kraut this was a good idea
/ourguy/ confirmed

>(((This video is unavailable.)))

Yes, I have gotten quite used to agreeing with the far left for the wrong reasons.

What's stopping you comrade?

All are welcome today friendo, We're just laughing at a jewish autist.

Archive of the (((Kraut))) discord leak:
archive.is/fqrIz

sure, just don't start calling our women thots

Convo between Kraut and Uzalu

meme

I messed up the url removi9ng my time stamp.

My fault

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0lbK67zVE

Oh so it's basically Kraut against everyone
and he's losing

Nice desu, these degenerate """"""radical"""""" centrists have been a problem for years that no one has addressed.

third time's the charm, copied and pasted for obvious reasons:
WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCK OUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704
it's an excerpt from this debate they had that ruin overheard and recorded. ape sperged out most of the time, but convinced me race realism is real.

>Skeptische Aktion

what a bunch of memes

FOR NEWFRENS:

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (leftovers of the early-2000s fedora athiests) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl (RageAfterStorm) to get her channel deleted and fired from her job & expelled from her school etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of race realism via snarky pilpul youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye/John Oliver type.

This debate on race realism has been going on on Youtube for the past four months, on one side is (((Kraut & Tea))), on the other is Jean Francois Gariepy (A French Canadian PhD Biologist) and Ryan Faulk of the Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing (((Kraut))) and recently one of the scientists on (((Krauts))) team got pissed off and sent JF a recording of their secret conversation which includes some hilarious moments like his scientists telling him he's wrong and talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. (((Kraut's))) sekrit discord where they co-ordinate dox & pilpul, with FIVE levels of clearence, is now leaking too.

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

***NEW VID***
>Could it get any worse?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

King Frog Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

***THE LEAKED VID***
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog

Apparently Kraut shut down the discord server.
I wonder why.

(((Jeff Holiday)))

what the fuck are they using to communicate with?

good

>Our women
You mean those mercenaries? Sure, our's for now I guess

>become very familiar with the altright

The skeptics always say this and it's always clearly not true

Vee, Sargon both say it and it's absurd

>Kraut against everyone
>has a team of 10 "scientists"
>cant debunk one french canadian

Er hat so den Arsch auf der Mann.
Da legst Di nieder

they're students in different fields like chemistry

>I'm a totally rational person interested in arguments but oh yeah I only have this position because of my nigger family
kek

It's discord, I think. Uzalu showed it in his stream earlier today. There were a lot of color filters and he only showed a few lines at a time, so I had to do a lot of editing to get this result.

>Yes, I have gotten quite used to agreeing with the far left for the wrong reasons
honestly this, desu.
Fuck this bullshit ""Skeptic""ᵀᴹ community.

Yea its mostly because we're too busy attacking each other. Centrists, Skeptics, whatever you want to call them are status quo shills. They just happen to like the particular point liberalism/capitalism reached in 2012/13, and are autisically obsessed with defending it.

Literally who? Is this some type of e-celeb orgy? Quick rundown pls.

as you may or may not know, Zeph tried to threaten JF in email. And we know it is his email now thanks to one @altcapright

twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/942189337243942912

archive.fo/MlQzR

than maybe they need to shut the fuck up instead of claiming to be right

If they're currently in post-secondary that's probably a disadvantage for anything race-related.

if we're right wing sjws, shouldnt they be winning?

He's a special flavour of fuck boy.

“Our women”

He sounds completely crazy, it's like he has really mental issues.

True.
They somehow want welfare capitalism and yet half the time brand themselves "classical liberals" and act like their views are verging on revolutionary.

What happened to /oursperg/ Naked Ape? Did he ascend?

education correlates with a belief in blank slatism. Not just on race, but in general.

Only exception being people who study genetics

gnxp.nofe.me/2017/12/12/most-people-say-they-think-nurture-is-more-important-than-nature-especially-white-americans/

I dont care about kraut "debunking" the alt right. I care that he does it in such a dumb and pompous way, hiding behind a team of 30 scientists and supporters. Hes just a cowardly psuedo intellectual with tiny balls.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

That's just bullshit. These people don't represent anything but their own hubris.

To understand what (((Kraut))) is doing you need to understand pilpul. Pilpul is the Jewish technique of making disingenuous arguments in bad faith. Jean-Francois "Based Frog" Gariépy confirmed (((Kraut))) is at least part-Jewish and that his Jewish hatred of the goy motivates both his anti-race realism and anti-French weltanschauung. Watch from 41:50:

Pilpul here explained by a Jew:
>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position. Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as “true” that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

I understand he hates nazis but why does he care so much to create an entire operation against the alt right, makes enemies, offends everyone on the stream and stuff.
It began as a debate with both sides wanting to be very professional and all. It progressed to the point that was a bit above my level but still interesting enough. But turns out for Kraut it was personal.

why not? It's fun to see the Smugtic Community burning to the ground

THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING PAPERS ON HOW HERITABLE IQ IS ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

COME ON, IM SOME FUCKING BRAINLET WHO GRADUATED FROM SOME SHITTY STATE COLLEGE AND EVEN I KNOW THIS

HOW CAN THESE NIGGERS BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD AT DEBATE AND BE SO LOW INFORMATION

who write his videos for him, without watching what they are responding to as per the JF leaks

Also, they're students

Yea, he's like Reddit mixed with Eminem.

kek, right on time

And he made an autistic woman cry on a stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Jewish + Autism is a hell of a drug

I don't know. He fell off the face of the earth after his twitter ban. This debate was the first public thing anyone has had from him since.

>twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/942189337243942912
JF isn't afraid.

He got evicted last thing I heard, too many noise complaints.

Doubt he'll be making content any time soon.

welcome comrade yes laugh with us at trout

he says they're worthless because they arent using molecular genetics.

Molecular genetics of course is kinda young and doesnt have more predictive validity than non-molecular methods. In fact it has less right now

It's a need to be virtuous and "fight evil", or at least the appearance of such to his fans. It's all an ego game with this youtube shit.

Yes

Same tbqh. And it fucking annoys me that he gets the most basic facts wrong and still acts like a pretentious faggot about it. I don't even give a fuck about race realism, I just enjoy watching his smug ass getting BTFO from all sides.

>Youtube drama
How do people pretend Sup Forums didn't become a shit show?

Where does the trout name come from?

Apes debate with Kraut:

Ape on the Politipod Stream (between ~2:45 - ~3:05) talking about his issues with Kraut:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UzksYqskwo

I don't even know what the fuck is going on.

I stopped paying attention to Kraut when he made that botch job of a video on Milo.

Sargon must be held to respond, I dont care if he said he is done. We are not done with him, he doesnt get to run away when Kraut starts losing unambiguously

@sargonofakkad100 on gab

Sup Forums has always been shit, stop deluding yourself

He said trouts get pregnant.

That image is actually very true in my experience. Radical centrists seem to think their false equivalencies springing from an inability to perform actual analyses of ideas is a badge of honor.

Ascend is one way to put it. Last I heard he and Althype hooked up and are probably at this moment cozying up in bed together.

>He said trouts get pregnant.
wew

Stop calling them scientists, half of them are role playing and the rest are just students. The exact number of scientists behind Fraud and Tears is zero.

because their dicks are so large that it causes their brain to be underdeveloped while their developing during their mothers' pregnancy

kek

They like to brand themselves as "rebels" but they take the most acceptable stance in doing it.

>not enjoying this meltdown

also Sup Forums was never good

Whoops, this was for this

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

>with FIVE levels of clearence
autism

these clowns think they can bully JF off the internet like they did the little british girl LOL HH JF

please add the rageafterstorm thing

They're pretty shook right now.

>drunken peasants community is huge
lel

Which septic are you? This lulzcow is getting milked dry faggot.