/SWEG/- Swedish Election General- fläskpankaka appreciation edition

OUTLINE-
The Swedish Democrats are the 3rd largest Party in the riksdag- Anti-migrant, conservative, and the best hope at uncucking Sweden. There’s an election on the 9th September next year, and they’re doing well in the polls; but the west- and ESPECIALLY Sweden- cannot afford to keep up the complacency this board has shown for most of the last year. Sup Forums has spent most of the year watching their progress undo itself, gaining followers but losing ground. It’s time to stand up and fight.
BUT THE SD ARE CIVIC NATIONALISTS-
So was Trump. Doesn’t mean Hillary should have won. The SD want to halt Migration coming into Sweden; that’ll buy them time they currently don’t have, and will require us to get the masses to start paying attention to what’s really going on. Denmark has been under a civicnat rightwing goverment for the past 2 years, and it has been very successful in telling the EU to go fuck itself. Danish Folketing even passed a law stating the wont accept any more refugees period. One step at a time, people. Just because we can’t do everything at once, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

gangrapesweden.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vK6ptVodFWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there niggers and arabs in Sweden in the first place is my question? They don't even have the "le colonizers" excuse you guys and France have.

THE PLAN-
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches people’s eye. We don’t want to distract from important threads, especially other threads working to achieve a goal; the ideal aim is to co-ordinate active threads so that Sup Forums doesn’t settle back into watching as the world burns, so if you DO post the link in those threads make sure that intention is clear.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
This is the outlining stage. This war is going to be fought on 2 fronts; The Swedish Front and the Western Front.
.The Western Front will be a campaign of Swede-shaming; we need to gather all the statistics, all the cases, all the examples of blatant government complacency that has made sweden’s government the embarrassment of the western world (which as things stand is a low fucking bar indeed). What little National pride the swedes are allowed to show is almost completely tied up in their international image; when the time is right, we will troll an entire nation into wokeness.

Immediate goals- Memes. We need memes. Specifically memes about the wilful ignorance of Swedes & their readiness to go along with the disastrous handling of their country by the political establishment so as not to be seen as cultural heretics. Mirant Crime is not the focus; it is how the Swedes are handling it. The rape epidemic is bad because their self-proclaimed feminist government is ignoring it. This is not an attack on the state of Sweden- this is an attack on how & why SWEDES created it.
.The Swedish Front will be a campaign of keeping the SD in the public eye leading up to the election. This means focussing on the false promises made to the Swedes about Immigration; it’s cost & it’s benefits to Sweden. You can also focus on members of other parties that have crossed over to the SD, and their quotes as to why; you’ll also need to promote their non-swedish members. I know that won’t sit right with some, but we have to think like a normie if we want the normies to start thinking like the SD.
Immediate goals-Start contacting politicians who crossed the aisle from other parties & ethnic minorities who joined the SD, ask them to comment on why they joined & what message they would give to Swedes. We need to format them into redpills to post around as flyers.
Once we have a collection, we’ll begin the attack in the months leading up to the election- flood the Swedish internet with what the rest of the world really thinks of them, & flood the streets of Sweden with redpills.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, we can break the stigma.

GIB FLÄSKPANKAKA MED LINGONSYLT

Oh fuck, forgot the previous thread link-
All resources are on here, but hopefully anyone coming over is from the old thread anyway.

Bumping with some relevant Sweden information

Related notes to picture
Ambulances dont go into the center of town unless they get police protection if something has happened.

More bumps

Sweden has a good chance of survival if we can only mobilize the people

Shouldn't be too hard, people in Sweden are already waking up pretty fast.
Gonna try pulling some people off of slide threads, but it is getting pretty late. i've saved the resources from the last one, so if this one get's archived, i'll pick it up tomorrow around 6 pm. Thanks for the material.

Critique this one, pic related
Good night, user.

Do you guys have niggers in Sweden?

oops_found a typo

Yes. Somali mostly. Most immigrants are in southern cities + stockholm. Dalarna and North is not as infested

>North is not as infested

Yes it is, by commies.

Looks like the team from this thread went to sleep or something.
Joining tomorrow at 6 then.

Hmm, too aggressive imo. Won't convince anyone who isn't already redpilled.

ok back to more memes

don't fret , we done a great job tonight

Touché
Although most people are just silent enablers unfortunately. The normie that doesn't bother with politics at all and just wants to be left alone

I think Nordic Resistance is the only group that can fully fix Sweden but SD are a step in the right direction.
Remember NRM have NO chance or getting elected right now so no one should waste any time or energy on them.
SD first then NRM.

would saying that right wing swedes are oppressed by the left cause they cant freely rape like migrants and are dicriminated against, have any success in swedish internet ?

I have the same approach to you as far as it takes us. SD 4 years cutting immigration and acting enabler to more radical parties like NMR

No. Chimping out with stuff like that won't raise an eyebrow. It'll be ignored because "oh those racists are at it again with their hollering".

Better to make memes that are factual and can be fact-checked. Preferably ones that point out lies and hypocrisy by the MSM and left.

Holy fuck, that picked up quickly. Nevermind then.
OK, the immediate focus is more images like pic related- getting Swedes to ask questions about life back then, & life now- and more specifically, about what's changed. If anyone has pictures from Malmo pre-NGZ's, overlay them with a message asking people if they remember ever visiting those neighbourhoods, that may be a good start.

That's a good pic, would actually work as a proper SD poster

Also, to the Swedes in this thread- can you think of *anything* that would be uncontroversial to the majority of the population but would make the far left absolutely freak the fuck out? We've got anons living in heavily leftist areas that visited the last thread, i'm thinking it's time for IOTBW's spiritual phase 2.

Both of these are good.
Remember, we need both feels and facts.

All credit goes to the user in the last thread who made it. Posting it here as an example of what we're looking for.

Why does a "brit" show pic of swedish ugnspannkaka and swedish milk

and who teh fuck puts fucking lingonberry on pancake thats nasty, atleast make it rasp or strawberry.

>Not knowing about lingonsylt on fläskpannkaka

Är det du, Muhammed?

I was gonna link to the statistics filled with foreign names getting close to no punishment for rape
gangrapesweden.com/ but the site is shoa'd or something.
Either way if you use statistics on immigrants committing crimes the average Sven will just get more frustrated knowing this is true and the left will try to cover it up or plant red herrings

oh ok, I did a draft here anyway,l if we put it on swetwitter

För i helvete Lars-Olof. Lingonsylt har man självklart till fläskpankaka. Hallonsylten hör till vanlig tunnpankaka. Nu får du allt trycka in det i skallen

It's however important to back those stats up with sources like BRÅ, and not just generic alt-right sympathy sites like "friatider" or their likes.

How good a redpill is this.
It really does show just how insane the Swedish immigration is.
But I think that maybe some people might see this and think.
"Oh this is just prof that the immigrates are integrating"

I don't know what that food is but I know I want to eat a big plate of it immediately.

Puff pastry with ham and ligonberries?

You dont put lingonberry on fläskpannkaka. You put hallonsylt eller jordgubbssylt. Fan är du ulandsbarn eller?

Lingon har du till potatisrätter eller t.ex. raggmunk osv.

Tänk att äta jordgubbssylt med fläsk. Vilket jävla skogsmongo.

förihelvete, hallonsylt och jordgubbssylt är till för vanliga pannkakor. Fläskpannkaka ska ha lingonsylt på sig!

youtube.com/watch?v=vK6ptVodFWs

[spoiler]Swedes derailing thread about food traditions, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks to Aladdinasken[/spoiler]

Old Paradis > Aladdin. And they removed all good ones fucking helnöt rip.

The worst migrants we have here are actually the swedes. White fucking swedes. They are either criminals, addicts or cucked like there's no tomorrow

I honestly have no idea, it's just a reference to a moving tale about equality & goldfish from the last thread.

Sidan hade nån källarautist som listat direkt från BRÅs databaser. Vet att (((staten))) inte gillade att man sprider "privatpersoners" data

Och fläskpankaka, och havregrynsgröt

I remember often drinking lingonberry lemonade when I lived in the northernmost part Siberia.
That shit won't grow even in the alpine grassland here.
I really miss its acidy smack.

I asked the same thing to a leftist once, the reply was that "they are well off and should help people".
That basically confirmed to me that the slavery, colonialism etc.they bring up in other cases are just excuses, and that even if it never happened they would be pushing the exact same agenda.

swedenbros , does this translate well ?

>remember when color didn't matter when a minor was raped ?

>kom ihåg när färg inte spelade roll när en minderårig våldtogs?

Since the english is more like a direct question I'd say:

>kommer du ihåg när hudfärg inte spelade roll när en minderårig våldtogs?

It sounds more natural imo

That's good. Do we have a picture of someone who was convicted for that as the background?

Yes it seems to translate correctly. Gonna need the reference picture though. Because "color not mattering" seems like something leftists could use as well but as anti-migrant-shaming. If i get it correctly the message means to emphasize that migrants shouldn't get easy punishment thanks to their skin-tone right?

Also this is a better structure of it

oh that looks really good

not quite true at the end there. the south (democrats) became the bad guys because they ultimately lost bigger than shit and needed to separate from the brand. Had they won, they'd still be staunch allies with the democrats and seek to subjugate more people with their slave base.

It's a sort of pancake done in the oven with pork added. Tastier than it sounds.

This .
fixed
>kommer du ihåg när hudfärg av våldtäktsmän inte spelade roll när en minderårig våldtogs?
We could also add a short background story in a semi-transparent text.

this

Mate it sounds tasty as it is. Fläskpankaka is glorious

>mfw maltese
KeK, enjoying those niggers you ordered you heretic swedekeks?

God damnit I want pancakes now, my grandmother used to make them just like this

ok how's this ?

>We could also add a short background story in a semi-transparent text.
that's your domain haha , have a look here , and yes we need a story like this

Trying to find a picture for the background of that message. The one time google *wants* to use images of white people.
Closest I could find was this... Funny how it's the first time i've heard of it, when it happened in Manchester.
I find new things to hate this modern world for everyday.
Not relevant, just really pissed me off. This. This is why i'm here. And this is day-to-day life in Sweden.
Still looking for a picture.

top text looks fine, but what does "NY SVERIGE" mean?
Do you mean "New sweden"? In that case I'd replace it with "Nya Sverige" or "Det nya Sverige" (the new Sweden, but it feels more natural)

Do you know anything more yet btw?

This is very troubling
He was probably here, I higly suspect he was on cripple too. Time will show. We have this really based sven poster there. I hope for the gods sake it's not him though, but I suspect it

exactly yes , ok a reference picture is needed , got it

1 sec , i just use the translator

it means that fucked up shit now, but it's going to mean you make me pancakes

Swedes, provide amnestied rapist photos and their backround strories.

>You will never have a grand mother with adolph hitler on the wall

Don't really have the time to start digging now, actually I'm gonna go to sleep.

I'll translate more things for you guys tomorrow if there is any thread up

what happened here?

Have some for Rape, one who got off scot-free for Murder... none for child rape, though. I guess they don't release their photos, for some reason.

that's worth a meme yeah
ok did it, use as template if you have to

Good. But "Nya Sverige" or "Det Nya Sverige" as the other Sven said will complete it

Here's the murderer.

ok excellent

oh this is good user

Alright broanons, getting the hang but too drunk to continue lol,

I'm calling it a night , I'll leave the pc open to save new memes catch you tommorow

Fixed

F R E S H

Can we meme that Swedes should have better access to information on how the integration is going?

'Nya Sverige' sounds better

Why does Sweden have no food culture?
When I went to Stockholm, I was told that the swedish national food may as well be pizza.
What the fuck

It sounds bretty fucking good though desu

Obviously you haven't watched the Swedish chefs on the Muppets or ate delicious Swedish meatballs or chewed on some hot Swedish chicks meat curtains

I'm expecting swedes to drop the spiciest rapist photos and their stories for some memeforgery tomorrow.
Good night until then.

im gonna vote for the libs
kys
you dont even live here.

Godspeed, user.

Just zoned out for about 45 minutes, so i'm calling it a night too.
Next thread should be about 6 pm tomorrow.
And I just set up a discord server, so i'll try and figure out a way to post that without getting the thread deleted.

(you)

kek

Fuck, I meant this guy.
I really need a napnap now.

Man använder inte lingonsylt på pannkakor i dalarna.

Kill yourself. SD is controlled opposition and actively jerks off around Jews and Israel.

this guy