ARR ROOK ARIKE

ARR ROOK ARIKE

phones are racist now

Silly gooks

Next step is to make an AI that identifies potential criminals based on how they look. All the stores would buy such a technology.

Hapas are redpilled.

私はアジアの女性が好きです

As an ethnic chinese this makes me laugh because its true.

they only need to identify the skin colour

They're all the same what the fuck do you expect?
That Iphone probably has some facial recording of that woman assembling the phone in that factory.

Hapas are whores and/or mentally ill usually. Don’t deny the truth.

they don't see that as racism, they know they're over homogenized

>roastie thinks she is worth a meal
no roastie

Yup

为什么我的眼睛小?

>apple has no chance at the asian market
>samsung still world leader in smart phones and largest tech stock on the planet and largest chip manufacturer in the world
>warren buffet commits sudoku
well i didnt see that coming but to be fair apple is just run by yuppie faggots who think high prices equal quality

Don't we all look the same to other races too, though?
I mean, amongst ourselves we can clearly see differences. To other races we just have long noses, pale skin, our woman are tall and manly.

They don't see the small details like bone structure etc, if you do a bit of travel around asia you see much Asians vary. Sure they all have the same color eyes and hair, but there's a lot more to a bean than that

Not to an iPhone apparently (I've not heard of anyone else suing).

Imagine assembling a phone for export that then racially abuses you

>Don't we all look the same to other races too
Yes, it's called facial blindness and it's observed all over the world, not just in western countries.

But the note 8 is more expensive than the iphone.
Posted from my Note 8

>Don't we all look the same to other races too, though?

White people have blonde/red/brown hair as well as blue/green/hazel eyes. We're easily the most diverse when it comes to looks. Diversity today just means brown brown brown.

>classy ramen joints

They are.

They used to not see niggers as human and now they don't see the difference between one gook and the next.

lol ramen joints???

Yeah. Noodles are a thing in Nipponland. It's not like those 10cent packs of Top Ramen, though.It's like... 25 cent packs of Maruchan Creamy Chicken.

White diversity for the win!

Could it tell ants apart?

They should try it with a nigger and a monkey.