So Mueller is their last hope and since his investigation has brought jack squat they're going to just try a coup I...

So Mueller is their last hope and since his investigation has brought jack squat they're going to just try a coup I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
axios.com/scoop-mueller-obtains-tens-of-thousands-of-trump-transition-emails-2517994590.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_in_Government_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao

They are going to commit suicide when Mueller is /ourguy/

They wont do shit. Stage a protest and yell. That's it

Listening to a gay molester and child rapist

Wait, Takei is still virtue signalling after being hit with sex assault reports?! I had hoped he would just fuck off finally.

How do you figure this when Mueller just acquired tens of thousands of Trump emails from the transition period

First of all that's stupid and as a liberal if rosenstein does fire him it's legal so who cares. Second of all and much more importantly, why aren't people tearing this rapist piece of shit a new asshole

if you read the thread talking about that carefully you will see that mueller actually didn't do anything wrong.

>expecting a leftist to have a shred of honor or dignity
My american friend...

Mueller got interviewed BY TRUMP for a position he was ineligible for (FBI Director) a day before he fired Comey. Comey is /ourguy/ too. Mueller is going to be the lead prosecutor in the largest tribunals ever held in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

the pedo faggot has a team of people to write his tweets and run his facebook

I wish a nigga would.
>massive and sustained protest
so its' just more marching around and chanting? That's not going to do shit, especially over a fucking holiday.

i certainly hope one of you tweets about his sex abuse daily to him

Gay pedo privilege.

These idiots are so divorced from reality they should be paying it fucking alimony. The average person has other things to worry about than infighting amongst the wealthy elite. The rentamobs will go out butaverage people who actually vote don't have time or money for it.

Pic related

>since his investigation has brought jack squat

literally 4 hours ago

axios.com/scoop-mueller-obtains-tens-of-thousands-of-trump-transition-emails-2517994590.html

>Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.

>The sources say that transition officials assumed that Mueller would come calling, and had sifted through the emails and separated the ones they considered privileged. But the sources said that was for naught, since Mueller has the complete cache from the dozen accounts.

hahahahhahahahahahaha *breathes in* hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

reminder: when trump goes to jail, you will be complicit in the treasonous acts of a criminal. Forever disgracing yourself and your party. it will take a generation to recover.

>liberals
>patriotic
>shutting down anything
>this faggot pretending his opinion matters again
Webm when?

>leftists want a revolution
We're fucked

Takei will shut down the country by groping all the boys

>so divorced from reality they should be paying it fucking alimony.

Top kek of the night.

It's Kabuki. You have to make it look good.

I figure Trump and Mueller are playing along with the charade. He IS under investigation after all

Circling your anus looking for klingons

You guys suck at this

>The sources say

Sources. Unnamed sources. Who would never, ever make shit up to meet a reporter make deadline. Except of course, none of this matters, because the fucking reporter just made all of this bullshit up.

Fucking retard

i hope they do. they can be easily identified and catalogued, then fired and blacklisted.

Yes, transition emails will prove they started this conspiracy to steal the election after they already won because you are a fucking retard. There is nothing in those mails about collusion or obstruction, nor would there be even if he did. Watch. Nothing will happen.

Americans already have the right to "shut down the country", doubt it would hurt Trump though lmao

Fucking disgusting.

I can't believe some people still believe this shit

>I'm paid to post here and I hate my life.

>We true Americans should perform a coup on the White House
>t. Chink

>Already has full cache of emails on hand when he goes into meeting with trump officials
>ask very basic questions and let them establish the amount they want to come forward with
>Trump officials caught out completely unawares
>cross reference what they gave in meetings to the full cache you already have in your pocket
>if anything is missing, congratulations you've just obstructed justice

Im sure Trump's lawyer from Cooley college (fucking hilarious) has a trick up his sleeve to counteract this. I cant wait till this is over and everyone that supported him quietly turns around and become nixonites 2.0

Trump's lawyer sent a letter to congress arguing the collection of emails without the Trump transition team being notified is a violation of Trump's 4th amendment right to due process (illegal search and seizure(some of the emails were private)). Talking heads say the lawyer is right and having these emails will end the Mueller investigation.

Mueller Massacre incoming.

>try a coup instead
what do you think has been happening for the past year?

Its now at over 9000

>mueller and comey
Neither of these two faggots is anything but a treasonous traitor. Stop with the lie and FOCUS.

Yeah, burn down your own cities, and then cry for help a week later.

Drumpf BTFO!

MS-13, faggots.

Why does anyone care what this washed up chinkfag has to say?

Yeah. 9000 MS-13

You're a fucking loser and you're probably one of Mueller's indictments.

>it's 9000 hillarys
wew.

It's a government issued email server for official use. it even had a ptt.gov address. privacy is not afforded to elected officials or their subordinates you mong,

If I promise to help gun down commies and liberals will you pay for my flight ticket and get me a gun?

remember, watergate took 2 years.

Trump's team is looking increasingly nervous. They're attacking mueller more and more, trying to set the stage for his firing. They know they're out of options and the noose is tightening.

lol, just like he was your guy when he was totally going to arrest podesta but he actually arrested manafort, right?

Incorrect. In order to obtain the emails, Mueller team has to get a warrant. This is mainly done to maintain the chain of custody. By having the GSA turn over the emails without a warrant, it is a violation of the 4th amendment.

>peaceful protest
>looting and destroying liberal cities
I’m ok with this

>arrested
nigger what

Every time anyone mentions to Sessions that AG needs to enforce the rule of law re: Shitlery amd Onigger, he exhibits palpable disgust at the suggestion.
The swamp runs deep, fool.

He still has 9000 indictments. Why are you projecting so much weakness.

>we gon shut dis shit down

Ha ha ha, all the manpower and sobbing that has went into every protest in the last few years hasn't even been a blip on the radar of the economy. These people actually think they have a contribution to society that they can take away.

meanwhile the republicans have the house and congress majority and full military support, also from the UN. But please do destroy that starbucks, their coffee is highly overrated

I know you guys normally filter out anything you don't like, but this was pretty big news.

>doesn't realize that Gowdy is compromised
>thinks 9000 shitlerys are under house arrest.
you are lost.

I wish those niggers would, I'd join a national guard for the sole purpose of grinding muh jackboots into where their spines are supposed to be and purposefully aiming riot control projects into their skulls and faces.

don;t let george takei spoil your views of the japanese, he's a pariah

manafort was never arrested nor was he charged. god knows what they spoke about

Called it weeks ago. Mueller is their last chance. Civil war is gonna happens

their echo chamber is sealed so tightly they totally forgot about the 25% or more americans who literally could give a shit about politics

He got Manafort. He got Flynn. Trump is next. Mueller has to slowly unravel this thing.

>Mueller is wasting time on Russia shit
>Someone else might look into something like sexual assault charges against Democrats and Cuckservatives
>Takei is scared

Didn't this nip faggot drug and try to rape someone?

And since Mueller is a special counsel investigator privileged with more jurisdiction and power than god himself, i believe you are wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_in_Government_Act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor

Comey is a spineless faggot

Who’s mueller?

No he's not, you know he's done nothing wrong.

Probably a flashdrive

He broke the chain of custody with the emails. They are inadmissable at this point, regardless of how many wikis you link.

Truly it'll be a trashcan holocaust

>Above God
Shills use this terminology constantly. Are they all reading off the same script, or is this something bigger?

We talking about Paul Manafort here? Because yes he was arrested, and yes he was charged. He was just released from house arrest under a bail agreement, but he's still wearing a tracking anklet. Google it faggot.

Poor souls. Trump already won. They don't even know it yet. The truth was always in front of us all along.

Cause he knows how moronic it is to even try going after them. Even if he doesn't lose control of his car going 100mph or have a heart attack after claiming someone is after him, they will be found innocent of all wrong doing

However at the 1 year point, what did they have during Watergate. They had a ton.
They have nothing here but two admitting to lies.
Nothing else at all.

Because there is nothing but a blank check for 16 out of work liberal lawyers.

And you are all about giving them more money for nothing.

They are playing you so well. Simpleton faggot

>peaceful protest
these retards

peaceful protest never works against tyranny (it's not tyranny, but they obviously think it is). we were over this so many times, can't they take literally 5 minutes to google it.

all their peaceful protest (blocking streets, shouting and some vandalism/looting) is going to achieve is annoy normies.

>axios
kek fuck off with that garbage

>If Trump fires Mueller

Terump doesnt write emails, he is smarter than all of us.

The only people who are into Russia gate are upper middle class pussies.

Handjobs for all 16 year olds.

i-its over for Drumpf

I really really really hope leftards chimpout

Fear of death is no excuse.

>They have nothing here but two admitting to lies.
yea just some people working directly with Trump lying to the FBI for some reason

nothing to see here

Yeah, they have nothing if you don't read the news. There have been dozens of times the Trump team has been caught lying about their connections to Russia. There are mountains of circumstantial evidence. This is an actual investigation rather than a political witch hunt so Mueller isn't publicizing his every move, unlike that faggot they got to investigate clinton.

wtf happening in that gif?

Comey was a leak doofus

Yeah I was on the Mueller-is-secretly-investigating-the-swamp train for awhile after he arrested Podesta, but he's doing jack all other than showing how incompetent he is at trying to take down Trump.

Who else other than Mueller would be behind the indictments though? I'm beginning to think if the indictments really were just a coincidence. It's rare, but it happens.

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING INCRIMINATING IN THOSE EMAILS WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT ALREADY

TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO FIRE MUELLER